Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's hell being the only ethnic in my entire family

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Like @The Grinch said. I get treated like a pet, ignored, subsided, Mexican jokes, racism.

I have to watch as my white family got compliments and hit on just for being white, treated better, etc etc. It's been hell my whole life. I just wish I lived in a Mexican family before. All of my siblings are half blood because most of us all have different dads.

Now I'm cutting ties with all of them as soon as I get my own house. After I shit on my mother's grave of course :feelsEhh: (in roblox)

Last edited:
fuck man, so sorry it sounds you have it rough. i hope you aren't ashamed of being mexican or have some sort of racial inferiority complex like i did.:feelsbadman:

so you are adopted? why would white family choose ethnic kid lol
This actually was a trend in Denmark a few decades ago, where Danish parents adopted Korean and Indían kids mostly. I don't know why either, but it isn't even seen as weird here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back