Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s insane how dumb Normies are

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Pick any topic (way beyond the blackpill) - I argue with them on social media (complete strangers) and it’s insane how dumb they are. And this isn’t even about “controversial” topics. There’s so much proof that I’m correct. Apart from inceldom, I’m correct there too. But I’m talking about other stuff - they will then provide cherry picked 1% evidence (and not what most evidence says)

Absolute insanity. Why do I have the urge to argue with these assholes?

Give us some examples

That's why I look being a troll. Because I know there is no point in trying to have a rational discussion with stupid normies. I mean I'm well-versed in any topic of argument I engage in, when usually they're not, and I figure why try to change their stupid mind?

Pick any topic (way beyond the blackpill) - I argue with them on social media (complete strangers) and it’s insane how dumb they are. And this isn’t even about “controversial” topics. There’s so much proof that I’m correct. Apart from inceldom, I’m correct there too. But I’m talking about other stuff - they will then provide cherry picked 1% evidence (and not what most evidence says)

Absolute insanity. Why do I have the urge to argue with these assholes?
Normies love their cherrys thats for sure
Game Animation GIF by Jason

It isn’t their problem so they don’t care to hear the facts

Normies twist and contort things for dramatic effect, emotions matter more to them than logic. You are arguing with pastors not with professors

In the elemental ballet of nature, the assertion that "water is wet" serves as a seemingly simplistic yet profoundly intuitive axiom—a fundamental truth embedded in the very essence of aqueous existence. As we embark upon this linguistic contemplation, let us unravel the layers of meaning encapsulated within the unassuming declaration that water, indeed, is wet.

Visualize, if you will, the aqueous embrace of water molecules—a molecular congregation characterized by cohesion and adhesion. At the microscopic level, water molecules engage in a molecular waltz, intertwining with one another through hydrogen bonds. It is within this aqueous dance that the concept of wetness comes to life—a molecular camaraderie that extends from the tiniest droplets to vast aquatic expanses.

Consider the interplay of water with external surfaces—a tactile engagement that amplifies the perception of wetness. When water encounters a surface, it adheres to it, forming a liquid sheath that encapsulates the material. This interfacial interaction between water and surfaces amplifies our tactile experience, rendering the touched material imbued with a perceptible dampness, thereby embodying the notion of wetness.

In the grand tapestry of the hydrological cycle, wetness manifests as the liquid consequence of the dynamic interplay between evaporation, condensation, and precipitation. The moisture-laden atmosphere, pregnant with water vapor, descends to terra firma in a celestial ballet of precipitation, enveloping surfaces and rendering them wet. The cyclical rhythm of this meteorological dance perpetuates the perpetual wetness that characterizes the aqueous realms.

The sensory perception of wetness extends beyond the tangible, delving into the realms of auditory and visual stimuli. The rhythmic pitter-patter of raindrops on surfaces, the undulating shimmer of liquid surfaces reflecting ambient light—these sensory nuances contribute to our holistic experience of wetness, transcending the mere physical state of water and embracing a multisensory symphony.

In conclusion, dear reader, the exploration of the assertion "water is wet" unravels as a linguistic journey—a contemplation of the molecular ballet, interfacial interactions, and multisensory nuances that underpin the concept of wetness. Each paragraph, a linguistic riff in the aqueous narrative, invites us to ponder the fundamental truth encapsulated within this elemental axiom, celebrating the linguistic richness that emerges from the simplicity of asserting that water, in its aqueous splendor, is indeed wet.

Give us some examples
This is not about opinions, views or anything like that but actual facts. Not "I think this is good or bad" or "I agree or disagree" but facts, such as, the sun will set at 16:45 today. There are no opinions about that.

—Normies claiming "millionaires (excluding house-assets) don't ever buy expensive cars, yachts or wear expensive clothes, ever" — which is evidently false (see rich sports people)

—Normies (Americans in this case) claiming you can't legally bring your dog to indoor restaurant yet all they know is American law (I'm neutral on here, but what they're saying is objectively false bc it's very common in Germany, France, Switzerland... I've only lived in Europe and saw it many times

—Normies claiming cats shouldn't be let outdoor and aren't... Americans again. In Europe it's different (our attitude is different)
https://icatcare.org/indoor-only-or-outdoor-access/

—Normies saying 'get a grip, if you can't get a gf. Cope with other stuff.'

—Tesla makes some of their cars in Germany, someone said they don't yet all they need is to look it up

Last edited:
Having a different view = you’re a kid and/or troll

Having a different view = you’re a kid and/or troll
I wasn't clear enough apparently. It's not about "views" or being a "kid" but actual objective FACTS

Millionaires do often have very expensive cars. Full stop. That's not a "view" or being a "troll". I say they do, others say they don't.
And the actual evidence (pictures) exists

This is not about opinions, views or anything like that but actual facts. Not "I think this is good or bad" or "I agree or disagree" but facts, such as, the sun will set at 16:45 today. There are no opinions about that.

Just bumping this thread. I can argue an objectively true fact (something that actually happened and was reported everywhere) yet Normies will react with a laughing emoji… and many other examples. Humans are dumb.