Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's insane seeing tons of people you knew die over the years as you grow old

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Lots of the celebrities, teachers, relatives I knew are now dead. It isn't one or two deaths but dozens. As one grows older, his own body deteriorates and he witnesses the deaths of those he knew, it makes him aware of his own mortality. And this has happened in my case.

Very insane and in some ways disturbing.

Your grandparents, your parents, your uncles, even some good friends who died from drug overdoses.

The last blackpill is death, which unites us all, from trucels to the chaddest man on this Earth.

have any of the normies from HS or uni died yet, as sadistic as it sounds I want that to happen when I'm in my late 20s because my own life is shit i can only get some peace knowing those i knew go down to my level
yes like one or two are dead. One from an accident. The other I don't remember much.

Lots of the celebrities, teachers, relatives I knew are now dead. It isn't one or two deaths but dozens. As one grows older, his own body deteriorates and he witnesses the deaths of those he knew, it makes him aware of his own mortality. And this has happened in my case.

Very insane and in some ways disturbing.

I’ve been dealing with this exact thing. It’s such a mind fuck.

I’ve been dealing with this exact thing. It’s such a mind fuck.
And since we're incels when we some die, we don't actually form replacement connections. So for us it hits harder a normalfag

what about other declines, how common are those observations with the people you grew up with? like if they were popular during their youth now no more, or they lost tons of money overtime, divorces, stuff like that
a few are living very successful millionaire tier lives with families. most are living decently.

But there are those who've been divorced, went bald etc. The popular for the most part were still more successful than the average ones. The trash were still trash. Except for the study maxxed try hards who have money but their lives are still as a whole are more lacking compared to those who were popular.

Seeing death first hand. It's... It changes you on some level.

People are unhealthy, that's why they die. I see it as natural, but i work with death several times a week so i'm used to it. Most people die in their 70s to 90s. I've seen one guy who died when he was 102. It's rare nowadays.

There are tribes that live to over 120 years of age, because they eat healthy and avoid pollution and EMF etc.

yup, people are born then they're die. that's life
i have seen some people in the edge of death including some old people.
but i never saw anyone in the moment when his soul leaves his body (to an extent)
we will all join them one day, i don't want my death to be the same as other people
dying in a dark bed in a shitty 3rd world hospital is fucked up, i wanna die in my old childhood house.