Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old Friend Messaged Me Out of the Blue - Is He Trying to Mog Me? [Screenshot Included]

Is he just trying to mog me?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
I house-shared with this guy in 2019. We both had the same problems - struggled to find a job, issues with family, depressed, etc. He was very friendly towards me and we exchanged numbers. In early 2020, he moved out, and we barely spoke thereafter. I moved out later in 2020 to a new city.

Two years later, in June 2022, I reached out to him, but his responses seemed disinterested and felt like I was bothering him, so I stopped communicating - I will never chase someone for a friendship if they don't reciprocate my level of interest.

His number disappeared from my WhatsApp list, leading me to believe he either changed it or blocked me.

Today, out of nowhere, he messaged me from a new number with an upbeat tone. I asked how he’s doing - he revealed he's working, married with a son and has his own apartment. He’s HTN, 5”10’, and 2-3 years older than me. I also have a job, a studio flat, but I don't have a car or a wife.

He doesn't know I'm stuck in inceldom, or maybe he can sense it?

I'm suspicious why he would message me after almost 2 years of silence and since we barely knew each other and sparingly talked. Since I'm blackpilled I'm aware of the conniving nature of normies and how disgusting and pathetic the human race generally is, and so my intuition tells me he's trying to mog me.

20240308 153833

As you can see, despite me inquiring about his well-being he didn’t ask about mine, and shared a picture of his new car when I didn’t ask to see it. I feel like he’s trying to show off to make me feel inferior.

I'm torn because I crave companionship and someone to talk to, even if it's him. I'm very lonely and have no friends, so I'm actually grateful anyone would even talk to me. I want to continue speaking with him but I can't get rid of this persistent suspicion of a mog attempt.

I'm thinking I should keep him around to make use out of him - it's would be nice to have someone to talk to, and maybe he can introduce me to a female.

But if he’s just trying to mog me then I feel like smashing my phone and punching this piece of shit in the face. Fucking fake scum piece of fuck shit.

Looks like a dipshit. Better to just drop him.

Ask him if u can fuck his gf

I hate moggers, they enrage me.

I felt the dread when he wrote that he had a kid, and I presume a wife.

It could have innocent intentions, but never forget that some men are doing it for the feeling of mogging another man, it's a power thing and strokes egos.

What are you going to?

You have to make the call if you're going to link up with him. But unless he can fund surgery for you, this isn't going to help you escape your inceldom.

From the little you wrote about this situation, we can only guess if this is an attempted mog or not.

Holy shit, I have an almost identical story.

There's this guy I used to be really good friends in childhood. But stopped talking to him when we went to highschool.

Several years later, he reaches out to me. Starts asking me a bunch of questions, like what do I work, do I have a girlfriend. Turns out he works in IT, is a fucking richfag, has his own place, is getting married. He wanted to invite me to his wedding to mog the living soul out of me. Me, who never even got to hold a woman's hands.

This guy was slightly shorter than me, but he looked normal. Now he moggs me in every way and I fucking hate him.

Normies are just faggots man

He IS trying to mog you.
This is one of the main reasons, why I cut everyone from my past out of my life.
He sounds like a bragging narcissist, I hate those people.
It´s fine when you achieve great things in life, but don´t rub it into someone else´s face.
You should never compare your life, to the life of someone else.
Walk your own path, don´t stagnate and move forward.
Fuck the past.

I felt the dread when he wrote that he had a kid, and I presume a wife.

It could have innocent intentions, but never forget that some men are doing it for the feeling of mogging another man, it's a power thing and strokes egos.

What are you going to?
I felt the dread too - another person from my past getting married and I’m still stuck

I will leave him on read, fuck that guy

Holy shit, I have an almost identical story.

There's this guy I used to be really good friends in childhood. But stopped talking to him when we went to highschool.

Several years later, he reaches out to me. Starts asking me a bunch of questions, like what do I work, do I have a girlfriend. Turns out he works in IT, is a fucking richfag, has his own place, is getting married. He wanted to invite me to his wedding to mog the living soul out of me. Me, who never even got to hold a woman's hands.

This guy was slightly shorter than me, but he looked normal. Now he moggs me in every way and I fucking hate him.
it’s very suspicious when they make contact so many years later. Did you attend the mog wedding?

Fuck it. I feels very bad for you brocel. You should not keep contact with that kind.

it’s very suspicious when they make contact so many years later. Did you attend the mog wedding?
Nah. I couldn't even bring myself to tell him I couldn't attend. I just said nothing, left him on seen.

Uno reverse card: Get LL to be taller than 5'10 and hire a prostitute to act as your GF. Then you turn up in an expensive rental car (beating his shitty BMW) and mog him to oblivion.

I don't think he means to do anything offensive. To me it just looks like he wants to share his personal accomplishments with someone who can relate.

If I got married, I'd tell my friends (including those I haven't talked to in awhile) because of the occasion, not because I'd be trying to lord it over them.

I'd reply to his post with, "Hey man. Maybe your wife (or GF?) has a friend. We could meet up and double-date, it'd be fun." It may be a way in.

I house-shared with this guy in 2019. We both had the same problems - struggled to find a job, issues with family, depressed, etc. He was very friendly towards me and we exchanged numbers. In early 2020, he moved out, and we barely spoke thereafter. I moved out later in 2020 to a new city.

Two years later, in June 2022, I reached out to him, but his responses seemed disinterested and felt like I was bothering him, so I stopped communicating - I will never chase someone for a friendship if they don't reciprocate my level of interest.

His number disappeared from my WhatsApp list, leading me to believe he either changed it or blocked me.

Today, out of nowhere, he messaged me from a new number with an upbeat tone. I asked how he’s doing - he revealed he's working, married with a son and has his own apartment. He’s HTN, 5”10’, and 2-3 years older than me. I also have a job, a studio flat, but I don't have a car or a wife.

He doesn't know I'm stuck in inceldom, or maybe he can sense it?

I'm suspicious why he would message me after almost 2 years of silence and since we barely knew each other and sparingly talked. Since I'm blackpilled I'm aware of the conniving nature of normies and how disgusting and pathetic the human race generally is, and so my intuition tells me he's trying to mog me.

View attachment 1084474

As you can see, despite me inquiring about his well-being he didn’t ask about mine, and shared a picture of his new car when I didn’t ask to see it. I feel like he’s trying to show off to make me feel inferior.

I'm torn because I crave companionship and someone to talk to, even if it's him. I'm very lonely and have no friends, so I'm actually grateful anyone would even talk to me. I want to continue speaking with him but I can't get rid of this persistent suspicion of a mog attempt.

I'm thinking I should keep him around to make use out of him - it's would be nice to have someone to talk to, and maybe he can introduce me to a female.

But if he’s just trying to mog me then I feel like smashing my phone and punching this piece of shit in the face. Fucking fake scum piece of fuck shit.
JFL for being friends with a normie

I don't think he means to do anything offensive. To me it just looks like he wants to share his personal accomplishments with someone who can relate.
Well he wasn’t aware of any of my accomplishments other than me moving to another city.

If he’s using you for mogging then just use him to avoid loneliness.

It’s almost a fair exchange.

If he’s using you for mogging then just use him to avoid loneliness.

It’s almost a fair exchange.
I cannot sacrifice my dignity

I cannot sacrifice my dignity
As an incel you don’t have any.

So all you’ve got to lose is your loneliness by talking to him.

As an incel you don’t have any.

So all you’ve got to lose is your loneliness by talking to him.
:feelskek: Wot
Being an incel is not synonymous with having no dignity. low self esteem, sure.

:feelskek: Wot
Being an incel is not synonymous with having no dignity. low self esteem, sure.
My point is you’ll suffer either way.

So the determination you have to make is whether relieving your crushing loneliness costs less to or more to your mental health than your “dignity”.

has he given you anything throughout your friendship? if not really hes an asshole.

I personally wouldn't talk to him. He most likely just wants to mogg and humiliate you. It gives some men a rush to do that. I've had that happen with family members.

But it's your call to make.

has he given you anything throughout your friendship? if not really hes an asshole.
he offered me company when we house shared. After he left he tried to make a commission off of me by inviting me to house share in his new place. I rejected the offer. he then went silent after that

I personally wouldn't talk to him. He most likely just wants to mogg and humiliate you. It gives some men a rush to do that. I've had that happen with family members.

But it's your call to make.
yeah I just blocked him

He’s 2/2.5 inches taller than me and isn’t socially awkward, so I’m not too surprised
but what did you do to deserve this worse fate?

nothing - that’s the brutality of it.
I’m 4/10 in the face
5ft 7
socially awkward
brown in a 85% white City
I'm sorry bro, it's over