Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "It's just like how Orwell predicted the future in 1984 bro ..."

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
And other bs we heard since the beginning of the Covid problem.

The thing is, all the problems we faced during the crisis lies precisely in the lack of a strong leadership and empowered states with strong public services accross nations all around the world to support it all. Why ?

Because of the liberal ideology that is ruining our mind, economies and political common sense everywhere since the end of Cold War, since there is no obvious alternative to inspire the mass.

If we truly lived in a 1984 totalitarian continental militaristic state, we would precisely not run out of order, organization and positive masculinity.

Indeed, that's what our current world lacks. If such a world were to exist, it would be an utopia for us.

Don't let complotist cucks pretend otherwise.

Last edited:
I think the mask rules are pretty orwellian tbh

they want to condition us to accept more brutal requirements in the future

Honestly, wow.

Thanks for this read. It was interesting

JFL. You already accepted to have a microphone in your pocket everyday and to be watched by little cookie spies everytime you search for embarrassing content on the internet. You accepted servitude long ago. Masks are just carnival.

We’re headed for a worse timeline than 1984 real soon.

This is exactly the point of hoaxvirus-19

JFL. You already accepted to have a microphone in your pocket everyday and to be watched by little cookie spies everytime you search for embarrassing content on the internet. You accepted servitude long ago. Masks are just carnival.
i have cookies turned off and i use a flip phone

Honestly, wow.

Thanks for this read. It was interesting
Thanks bro. You're the most based gorilla I know for sure.

i have cookies turned off and i use a flip phone
Wow, you definitely won against the system. Flip phones magically turn off microphone when flipped and browsers interfaces will always tell you the truth of course.

Wow, you definitely won against the system. Flip phones magically turn off microphone when flipped and browsers interfaces will always tell you the truth of course.
you can take the battery out of them when not using them and browsers are open source

why would being somewhat compromised on my rights (i.e. losing some privacy by using the internet) by the government mean more of my rights being compromised is a good thing (i.e. being forced to wear a mask)

Thanks brocel, keep making based posts

you can take the battery out of them when not using them and browsers are open source

why would being somewhat compromised on my rights (i.e. losing some privacy by using the internet) by the government mean more of my rights being compromised is a good thing (i.e. being forced to wear a mask)
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the mask is nothing compared to all the other concessions you made to be a part of the current system.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the mask is nothing compared to all the other concessions you made to be a part of the current system.
That doesn't make the masks a good thing nor does it make authority a good thing

That doesn't make the masks a good thing nor does it make authority a good thing
Mask is actually good since you can do all the shit you want without being recognized in the street. I'm still surprised no people around the world tried to take advantage from it, for the mask has always been an anti-system tool. Yellow jackets, before the Covid reached France, used to have masks to hide their face and protect themselves from teargas. There's literally nothing in masks that is positive for the interests of the current world order.

And suddenly, people begin to think otherwise ... How is that ? Question more.

Authority is a good thing when it comes from based, intelligent and equanimous rulers, in one word, masculine rulers. In other words, rulers that are not the kind of rulers we have today. Enough with the ballet dancers.

Last edited:

I'd hate to be the fag that makes a movie/vidya reference, but this covid shit is starting to look very similar to Half Life 2- accept it's not enforced by some ayy race, but by our own politicians/big conglomerates.

Last edited:
I kind of agree. The policy decisions made around coronavirus are the result of weak leaders reacting in fear

Orwellianism isn't totalitarianism. People who use totalitarianism and Orwellianism interchangeably do not understand his works. Orwellianism is essentially the manipulation of language to submit without questioning reality. Orwellianism can occur in 'democratic' societies. Think about it, the word incel has been redefined by the media and associated a bad stigma surrounding it even though it simply means "Involuntarily Celibate". It's supposed to keep outsiders from questioning the reality they're told (bluepill) from the true reality (blackpill) because Incel is associated with the blackpill whilst shunning those who identify with the incel community.

Orwellianism isn't totalitarianism. People who use totalitarianism and Orwellianism interchangeably do not understand his works. Orwellianism is essentially the manipulation of language to submit without questioning reality. Orwellianism can occur in 'democratic' societies. Think about it, the word incel has been redefined by the media and associated a bad stigma surrounding it even though it simply means "Involuntarily Celibate". It's supposed to keep outsiders from questioning the reality they're told (bluepill) from the true reality (blackpill) because Incel is associated with the blackpill whilst shunning those who identify with the incel community.
I'm not saying it's the same. Orwellianism is a tool used by the totalitarian society of big brother. I'm just discuting the theory according to which this society he depicted would be a dystopia compared to ours, for our mass are equally manipulated through more subtle ways.

How are you gonna keep the ballet dancers out of power when you've centralized it to that extent dumbass

I bet Orwell was just one of them and had insight knowledge. Just like the writer of a book that sounded totally like Titanic """accident""". They like to put out bits of truth before us like that.

Completely disagree, book scares the fuck outta me and it does have many similarities with real life right now, for example controlling our speech and thoughts.

I bet Orwell was just one of them and had insight knowledge. Just like the writer of a book that sounded totally like Titanic """accident""". They like to put out bits of truth before us like that.

Yes your suspicion is correct, he worked for the 'Ministry of Information' during WWII for Britain.

People who are well read realize the similarities between his book and the Soviet Union.

People who are super giga well read, realize that what he was talking about was going on then and is still going on in Britain.

Completely disagree, book scares the fuck outta me and it does have many similarities with real life right now, for example controlling our speech and thoughts.

Yes as others have mentioned, the mask thing is actually counter to any NWO type stuff. I hate them too but simply came to realize you're free to do a lot of shit a lot easier. There were actually laws and other rules in various places that strictly prohibited face coverings. If you walked into any store wearing a mask before you'd immediately be suspect and perhaps even preemptively have cops/security notified. Now you can - and are forced - to wear a mask practically everywhere but that means most people are at a much greater degree of anonymity. Of course that's not saying much now that facial recognition can easily pick up your eyes which are more defining than your lower half anyway.

As for speech and thoughts..... That's precisely what's going on. Case in point: I just got another Youtube account banned for merely stating "Start the van" in response to someone suggesting I was incel. Google shamelessly sends you a message and blatantly states they can block your account at any time, for any reason, with no notice at all. And they do, and with no intent to do anything about it regardless. Too many giant corporations function as public services now but when it comes down to it, they always get to pull the 'it's a private corporation, we can do what we want' carpet out from under you. I don't particularly invest any time in Youtube but I could see someone who puts in effort to actually post videos and maintain a channel and then having it taken instantly being pretty set back.

"Hate speech" is another dangerous term. All someone has to do is throw that out there now and you're facing prison time. As a double whammy, whatever soyshit that gets 'offended' will then get to rejoice that their cause is validated because any opposition is systematically deleted.

Censorship is horseshit. Let whatever is to be said, be said. It should be sorted out completely openly. To silence people because of thought crimes is to already be worse off than any thought a person had that you silenced.

Just wait until the optional vaccine becomes mandatory, not in of itself but that you won't be allowed to access ANYTHING without proof that you've received it.

there were no incels in 1984, coincidence?

there were no incels in 1984, coincidence?
The fact that our current society made incels possible is no coincidence.

And other bs we heard since the beginning of the Covid problem.

The thing is, all the problems we faced during the crisis lies precisely in the lack of a strong leadership and empowered states with strong public services accross nations all around the world to support it all. Why ?

Because of the liberal ideology that is ruining our mind, economies and political common sense everywhere since the end of Cold War, since there is no obvious alternative to inspire the mass.

If we truly lived in a 1984 totalitarian continental militaristic state, we would precisely not run out of order, organization and positive masculinity.

Indeed, that's what our current world lacks. If such a world were to exist, it would be an utopia for us.

Don't let complotist cucks pretend otherwise.
Brave New World is more accurate to our reality and future.

The author's brother was even one of these globalist eugenicist doctors who founded globalist organizations.
I'd hate to be the fag that makes a movie/vidya reference, but this covid shit is starting to look very similar to Half Life 2- accept it's not enforced by some ayy race, but by our own politicians/big conglomerates.
Yeah it's surprising how accurate half life is. It seemed over the top in a way and required aliens for the plot. However the future envisioned/admitted by the elite is heading towards half life 2 without the aliens.

Hunger Games with elite megacities and peasant/slaves in outer towns being ruled by them also comes to mind.

Last edited:

We're not all technologically illiterate cucks.
Orwellianism isn't totalitarianism. People who use totalitarianism and Orwellianism interchangeably do not understand his works.
also this

Mask is actually good since you can do all the shit you want without being recognized in the street. I'm still surprised no people around the world tried to take advantage from it, for the mask has always been an anti-system tool. Yellow jackets, before the Covid reached France, used to have masks to hide their face and protect themselves from teargas. There's literally nothing in masks that is positive for the interests of the current world order.

And suddenly, people begin to think otherwise ... How is that ? Question more.

Authority is a good thing when it comes from based, intelligent and equanimous rulers, in one word, masculine rulers. In other words, rulers that are not the kind of rulers we have today. Enough with the ballet dancers.
People have taken advantage of it though, there were a string of crimes that happened. But since the narrative didn't support it the media didn't report it much.

Same as how they never report black mass-shooters or the names and appearances of false rape accusers.

Ye, it's more Brave new world than 1984. Jfl at cucks crying authoritarianism everywhere.

Strict rules would have prevented covid, see singapur, taiwan, New Zealand and Korea to a certain degree.

I mean authoritarianism itself is not the solution either (see how china fucked up), but it is not the problem at all.

They had strict maskrules, work from home orders and contact tracing overally only leading to ~1% of the people having to quarantine at all.

But freedom is slavery:

"SeaTbeLts and TraffIC siGns aRe OffeNsive."

But covidcorpses blocking ERs and ICUs, eating up tax money, causing prolonged semi shut downs destroying social life and economies, killing thousands and crippling people are not. Totally missed the point of what OP said.
I kind of agree. The policy decisions made around coronavirus are the result of weak leaders reacting in fear
Yup. Fear of the voter cattle, who've been pushed down the pill of individualism and rejecting social responsibility their throat their wholes lifes. "Me me me. Minor inconvenience bad. Mask Bad!1111 World must burn for my fake freedoms!!!" While mean while in the background the real dangers are ignored.

Liberalism is like acid gnawing on the foundations of our society.

Last edited:
pretty sure that the foids in an orwellian reality still wouldnt want to fuck Incels