Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's much easier to moneymaxx if you have a gf

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Agreed?
Thoughts?
I can't motivate myself to do anything

Motivation with flesh

Of course it's easier.

depends on the amount, but in general yes,

No its not. :lul: You will be spending a fuckload on her.

Almost everything is easier if you have a gf.

Agree. A gf atomatically leads to motivation, respect and a social life

Disagree. A woman costs money to sustain. An exception might be if said woman has a job, but women with careers are absolutely insufferable.

Agreed?
Thoughts?
Couples have dual incomes, they split the bills, costs, taxes, rent, and ect.

Single men have to pay everything out of pocket for full price on just about every financial expense, therefore, chronically single men with their purely single source of income will always be at a financial-economic disadvantage in contrast, simple as. :feelsjuice:

At work recently, I got to hear about a young couple bragging about going to Hawaii on vacation together, meanwhile, with my chronically single ass after expenses, all I can afford is to shitpost online and play video games at home alone. :feelsclown:

I think it is about time we incels start being more vocal about being financially economic at a disadvantage in comparison to couples and married people with their dual income streams. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Yep, pretty much true.

Coming home to a loving woman is a bigger motivation than coming home to an empty apartment with nothing to do except drink and fap.

Even if you work so hard that you only have 1 hour at home, being hugged by a girl daily or even sent texts during work is a major boost in motivation and self-esteem. Having children even doubles this effect.

So wageslaving is pretty much only worth it if you have a whore and brats.

Yep, pretty much true.

Coming home to a loving woman is a bigger motivation than coming home to an empty apartment with nothing to do except drink and fap.

Even if you work so hard that you only have 1 hour at home, being hugged by a girl daily or even sent texts during work is a major boost in motivation and self-esteem. Having children even doubles this effect.

So wageslaving is pretty much only worth it if you have a whore and brats.
Yes, beyond financial-economic problems of chronically single men it doesn't even begin to express the level of psychological ones as well, but here's the thing, despite all the bullshit we hear about social equality or egalitarianism a majority of men are still seen as being completely disposable. So, until that mindset changes within society [I won't hold my breath:feelswhat:] nothing will ever change. :feelsjuice:

Stop being a lazy faggot

Easier but honestly makes you a simp. Every dollar you make is going to be with her in mind. Nothing wrong with this if it was a healthy relationship. For betabuxxers it’s over.

Yes. Motivation + pressure to succeed + networking through her friends and relatives. I've seen this from a cousin of mine.

Yes. Motivation + pressure to succeed + networking through her friends and relatives. I've seen this from a cousin of mine.
Moving up the corporate ladder is social circlemaxxing which includes showing your love life

Moving up the corporate ladder is social circlemaxxing which includes showing your love life
Even at my work place which isn't an office space it's obvious how much being normie maxxed matters. They're all NT with wife and kids. The exceptions are a couple of low tier normie jesters who do their jobs well who also got promoted.

Agreed?
Thoughts?
it's true tbh. only negative is u have less time if u have gf. but I just spend that saved up time playing dating Sims and video game copes. so ends up cancelling out
No its not. :lul: You will be spending a fuckload on her.
only if ur betabux. many new couples I see split the bills and both earn 100k+. they mog me hard. one morrocan Chadlite I know earns 100k+ in airplane engineer job and his wife is arghitect earning 100k+ too. Mogs me to the moon.

I with all my effort only go to 120k use job while other niggas my age are at 200k plus :feelsree::feelsrope:
Disagree. A woman costs money to sustain. An exception might be if said woman has a job, but women with careers are absolutely insufferable.
only for betabux Cucks. I have seen lucky normies where both couples earning 100k+ no kids and they split the bills/chores. they mog me to infinity and beyond.
Couples have dual incomes, they split the bills, costs, taxes, rent, and ect.

Single men have to pay everything out of pocket for full price on just about every financial expense, therefore, chronically single men with their purely single source of income will always be at a financial-economic disadvantage in contrast, simple as. :feelsjuice:

At work recently, I got to hear about a young couple bragging about going to Hawaii on vacation together, meanwhile, with my chronically single ass after expenses, all I can afford is to shitpost online and play video games at home alone. :feelsclown:

I think it is about time we incels start being more vocal about being financially economic at a disadvantage in comparison to couples and married people with their dual income streams. :feelshmm:
The mogging never fucking ends :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited: