Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's my older sister's birthday tomorrow and I'm fucking glad she won't be able to celebrate it

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Every year on her birthday she, her Chad boyfriend, her friends, their Chad boyfriends (some even have Tyrone boyfriends) they all hit the beach, go shopping, go to bars or lakes where they get drunk and party like its the end of the world. Then they have a sleepover in one of their friends house where she and friends obviously get DP'd, gangbanged and creampied by BBC's and Chads.

BUT NOT THIS YEAR. NOT THIS FUCKING YEAR. Canada is in complete lockdown. All the bars are closed. Everything is closed. And my parents won't allow her to sleepover at someone else's house. No drinks for her. No Chad dick for her. FUCK YEAH.

ggI9Jtk.gif
ggI9Jtk.gif

Now she'll know how it feels to be alone and hopeless. How it feels like to be live without having fun and sex. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOREVER. WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM.

mO3daI4.gif
mO3daI4.gif

Last edited:
Thats some good fucking news bro:feelsokman: Make sure to rub it in her face

She still lifemogs us

This does put a smile on my face
she isn't entitled to participate in another gangbang

Good lifefuel bro hope they suffer

sounds brutal having sister like that

my sister is in a similar situation, chad bf, go the beach on days off, plenty of friends, etc

she's been isolating herself and couldn't last a week before telling me how much she hates her life and is bored
jfl, i just laugh since it's my lifestyle

Me at your sister's cancelled birthday party:

glad i dont have a sister

how does it make you feel ?
There is nothing worse than realizing that I failed the genetic lottery and all I can do is rot whilst she enjoys her life. Makes me wanna kill myself but I lack the constitution for suicide. There is no way out of this.