Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's normal to be sexually attracted to pubescent girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 32431
  • Start date
This includes girls as young as 9 years old

It's just as normal as being hungry after skipping breakfast

Or being sleepy after a long day's work

To claim otherwise is to deny basic human biology
People need to stop grouping these ages of pubescent foids with little kids and toddlers. I would fuck a 9 yo but I wouldn't fuck a 5 yo, it's not the same at all.

People need to stop grouping these ages of pubescent foids with little kids and toddlers. I would fuck a 9 yo but I wouldn't fuck a 5 yo, it's not the same at all.
most people that claim 9yo's aren't breedable or are kids , never seen an actual 9yo on youtube or minecraft :forcedsmile:
but ofc if you share pixels of a 9yo even if it's been posted on social media then the whole swat team is going to be at your local residence

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

most people that claim 9yo's aren't breedable or are kids , never seen an actual 9yo on youtube or minecraft :forcedsmile:
but ofc if you share pixels of a 9yo even if it's been posted on social media then the whole swat team is going to be at your local residence

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I would honestly rather fuck a 9 yo than a foid my age... I'm 17 yo and currently in my last year of school, believe me when I say 90% of the foids in my grade have sex constantly and look like shit.

I would honestly rather fuck a 9 yo than a foid my age... I'm 17 yo and currently in my last year of school, believe me when I say 90% of the foids in my grade have sex constantly and look like shit.
Glowpost ngl

this is true , the last year of hs i could remember holes looked like shit , they looked very old as if they're in mid 20's
skin quality was shit , they're armpits were loose and sagging which is the same as their vaginas .

seeing a hole my age makes me wanna puke

Glowpost ngl
I mean it's so obvious

Btw, hi dear FBI agent watching this thread. Once again I would like to make 2 things clear:

1. I'm not American.
2. I'm not into children, that's your president.

Glowpost ngl
Glowies everywhere tbh
5E5251B3 0ECF 4E44 9EA1 910080D0BB76

I mean it's so obvious

Btw, hi dear FBI agent watching this thread. Once again I would like to make 2 things clear:

1. I'm not American.
2. I'm not into children, that's your president.
most of the glows in the department left the job or are monitoring other and some has roped

getting blackpilled everyday made them depressed , most of them are on some sort ofmedication

the CP department is the most lolipilled section of the fbi

9 is too less. 14 is the least I can go.

It is indeed, data shows it. But good luck with cucks accepting that, they don't accept even 20 yos feeling attracted to 16 yos nowadays.

Speaking facts brozzer :feelsaww:

It’s also not so much age as maturity there’s 14 year olds that can look 18 or 14 yr olds that look 12 there’s lots of nuance here more than just a set range IMO