Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels should never be cops

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As a cop you will be tasked with protecting the people of your community. This means that you will very likely come across incidents in which women are being harassed by men and you will be required to take action against the man. Fuck that, I would never want to become a police office, I will never defend or protect women because they deny me love, sex, and Intimacy (basic human needs). Women don't care about me, and in turn, I won't care about them too. They ignore me, I'll ignore them. It's fair. Let women defend themselves, they claim to be strong and independent. Women say that they don't need men, they can live without men.
Police officers are cucked because they accept the responsibility of protecting women.

Last edited:
Yes, they're cucked because everything revolves around women and children.
The biggest city budget is usually the education budget to employ female teachers to indoctrinate children.

Protecting something that will never love you

Based, most professions are cucked for muhh “community”

Incels should always be cops. With enough in that position it creates a lot of influence and political power.

Joining the police or military is beyond cucked.
Your job is to protect a country, a society and a people who hate you and want you dead.

Why I should be a cop if i save a toliet that never loved me or offer me a fresh pussy?

No.

Joining the police or military is beyond cucked.
Your job is to protect a country, a society and a people who hate you and want you dead.
^
This exactly, Why I don't to cucked personnel at military or work in government.

^
This exactly, Why I don't to cucked personnel at military or work in government.
While your fighting crime, keeping the streets safe and responding to domestic disputes, the bad boy chads will be fucking multiple foids.

All incels should become cops and TND

Based cop

While your fighting crime, keeping the streets safe and responding to domestic disputes, the bad boy chads will be fucking multiple foids.
Fighting for wars is absolutely beyond cuck. Then you get captured, executed by enemy soldier who president ordered it.

I wish i will never get drafted for war, i will literal die in 5 minutes or longer, 5 days.