Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's not a confirmed news but some PPL in my class GC posted my pic and it was full of replies just absolutely roasting me n I want to kms

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
I don't know guys. I am ashamed to say my eyes teared up too. So it's not confirmed because no one is telling me anything but there is a guy that is my acquaintance and he is a normie that hangs around with Chads and he told me that MAYBE there is a class group chat with some popular folks in it.

And they posted a pic they sneakily took of me last week in class with the poop emoji caption and the replies were just people mocking me saying - He looks like he smells/his hair is shit/sexless/unattractive/no one will reproduce with him/ I would rather fuck a dog than him

I asked him for screenshot but he said that he is not in the gc he heard from his Chad friend.

I don't know tf did I do to these folks mang. I was literally bawling like a fucking child when I came home. I didn't do jack shit to them. I never talked to never /much less existed around them.

I will prolly kms(in game)

Idk how much of this tortured experience can I bear where I am shit on for absolFuckingUtely nothing. How much of this cursed experience I can bear wher eI am hated for something beyond my control

Good thing theres a solution;

fuck them, who cares about them? they have to be some motherfuckers forget them! you not live for them, may they burn in hell. you better have to be powerful than this

fuck them, who cares about them? they have to be some motherfuckers forget them! you not live for them, may they burn in hell. you better have to be powerful than this
idk how to go to class tmrw

idk how to go to class tmrw
give them your middle finger! oh man they are well goddamned idiots! They have no soul or heart, i know what you mean! I know how you feel, i am not bluepill or what they say, I am saying you these motherfuckers in your class they will see the consequences of their acts soon or late, you better forget them! If you are incel, you may be happy about them cause at least you are not such a motherfucker like them! Being Incel and roasted is better than being some motherfuckers. Never watch them or listen to them cause they will make you slow, i mean intellectually, they will absorb your heart! forget them, they are such motherfuckers! Me as a stranger will be glad to hug you at least man, i don't know what to say more, just don't give fuck!

Dam … Fucking brutal sorry to hear that man :feelsbadman:… How old are you brocel ? :feelsugh: I have a feeling of deja vu. Remember that you are strong enough to do your own CHOices in life , none of these retarded bullies can stop you :feelsdevil:

I don't know guys. I am ashamed to say my eyes teared up too. So it's not confirmed because no one is telling me anything but there is a guy that is my acquaintance and he is a normie that hangs around with Chads and he told me that MAYBE there is a class group chat with some popular folks in it.

And they posted a pic they sneakily took of me last week in class with the poop emoji caption and the replies were just people mocking me saying - He looks like he smells/his hair is shit/sexless/unattractive/no one will reproduce with him/ I would rather fuck a dog than him

I asked him for screenshot but he said that he is not in the gc he heard from his Chad friend.

I don't know tf did I do to these folks mang. I was literally bawling like a fucking child when I came home. I didn't do jack shit to them. I never talked to never /much less existed around them.

Sorry you had that happen to you. Being explicitly singled out and excluded by a group of peers is a horrificliy cruel experience. Having been through similar things on more than one ocasion I can only say that there will sooner or later come the point when these people will vanish from your life (no clue how long you still have at university). And once you have some distance from them you might be able to turn your misery into anger and direct it outwards towards your abusers instead of against yourself. At least that was how it went for me. By now the pain connected to these memories has mostly resolved itself.

Sorry you had that happen to you. Being explicitly singled out and excluded by a group of peers is a horrificliy cruel experience. Having been through similar things on more than one ocasion I can only say that there will sooner or later come the point when these people will vanish from your life (no clue how long you still have at university). And once you have some distance from them you might be able to turn your misery into anger and direct it outwards towards your abusers instead of against yourself. At least that was how it went for me. By now the pain connected to these memories has mostly resolved itself.
Thanks brocel here everyone is booing me too as if it's my fault. Thanks for the words

Dam … Fucking brutal sorry to hear that man :feelsbadman:… How old are you brocel ? :feelsugh: I have a feeling of deja vu. Remember that you are strong enough to do your own CHOices in life , none of these retarded bullies can stop you :feelsdevil:
Turning 19 soon. Yeah whatever I will just carry on with my lyf what more can I do

because the silent thoughts were now said out loud
Thought were already there. Being loud or not doesn't change a thing really. Stop caring about those normie plebs opinion. Let them be powerless or they will just drag you down and you don't really need it.

give them your middle finger! oh man they are well goddamned idiots! They have no soul or heart, i know what you mean! I know how you feel, i am not bluepill or what they say, I am saying you these motherfuckers in your class they will see the consequences of their acts soon or late, you better forget them! If you are incel, you may be happy about them cause at least you are not such a motherfucker like them! Being Incel and roasted is better than being some motherfuckers. Never watch them or listen to them cause they will make you slow, i mean intellectually, they will absorb your heart! forget them, they are such motherfuckers! Me as a stranger will be glad to hug you at least man, i don't know what to say more, just don't give fuck!
Thank you brocel this means a lot it really does. I will just put my head down and go to class tmrw let's see hope they don't confront me or something

You are an ugly motherfucker, you will always be an ugly motherfucker, and people will always try to remind you of it no matter what you do, how old you are or what you work as.

You have to become selfish and content with forced social isolation and loneliness, it will take many years, stop engaging with your peers, do not even look at them or greet them in the halls, do not try to be funny, to be cool, to be included or validated because you never will be, you are a different breed from normies.

If you are framelet it is time to start at the gym, if you are not then you should still do it while young, second step is getting a spyderco and put it clipped behind the belt a bit to the left of your nutsack so you can crossdraw easily but also keep it hidden well in case of a frisk search or other non likely event, now people can say and do whatever they want towards you but if they ever try anything physical you stab them, simple, effective, and that's how I got through my life for years now.

Perfect reason to go ER

This is why shootings happen

Thank you brocel this means a lot it really does. I will just put my head down and go to class tmrw let's see hope they don't confront me or something
be much confident that don't give fuck! insult them, learn how to mock them, learn how to insult them! call them you idiots, learn how to dehumanize them, learn how to roast them, not for revenge but for teaching them some lessons. if they confronted you, just forget them! never talk with some one in your class unless they change, be so much uberhuman to don't give them even a fuck! be much confident that they knee front of you, because of your intellectual power, mock them in the revenge of all incels who had been mocked! Never call another ugly but call them some complex satanic representations of doom world caused by narcistic manners! Speak with hate of all your brocels against them, never be ashamed of what you are, change the game, put them where they belong my brother! You are so so powerful than this or you can be, talk with hatred to all those weak creatures. Believe in God, I am Muslim, if you are not and Christian for example, believe in lord! Which This god is along us, which He also hate those motherfuckers! If i was near or close to you, I world tear those motherfucking creatures! Some one had to remove these wasting creatures.

yeah I just wished I had real life friends but I guess it is what it is
be much confident that don't give fuck! insult them, learn how to mock them, learn how to insult them! call them you idiots, learn how to dehumanize them, learn how to roast them, not for revenge but for teaching them some lessons. if they confronted you, just forget them! never talk with some one in your class unless they change, be so much uberhuman to don't give them even a fuck! be much confident that they knee front of you, because of your intellectual power, mock them in the revenge of all incels who had been mocked! Never call another ugly but call them some complex satanic representations of doom world caused by narcistic manners! Speak with hate of all your brocels against them, never be ashamed of what you are, change the game, put them where they belong my brother! You are so so powerful than this or you can be, talk with hatred to all those weak creatures. Believe in God, I am Muslim, if you are not and Christian for example, believe in lord! Which This god is along us, which He also hate those motherfuckers! If i was near or close to you, I world tear those motherfucking creatures! Some one had to remove these wasting creatures.

You are an ugly motherfucker, you will always be an ugly motherfucker, and people will always try to remind you of it no matter what you do, how old you are or what you work as.

You have to become selfish and content with forced social isolation and loneliness, it will take many years, stop engaging with your peers, do not even look at them or greet them in the halls, do not try to be funny, to be cool, to be included or validated because you never will be, you are a different breed from normies.

If you are framelet it is time to start at the gym, if you are not then you should still do it while young, second step is getting a spyderco and put it clipped behind the belt a bit to the left of your nutsack so you can crossdraw easily but also keep it hidden well in case of a frisk search or other non likely event, now people can say and do whatever they want towards you but if they ever try anything physical you stab them, simple, effective, and that's how I got through my life for years now.
Nice advice maybe I will start going to gyms

Normies never stop mocking us until we rope ourselves.I hope theyll stop

If they really said that they would rather fuck a dog than you that is extreme suifuel, I am very sorry for you brocel.

Here is what you need to do to get a nice revenge on them that you can't get in trouble for.

Get a picture of the text where the foid said she would rather fuck a dog than you. Then make it into a screenshot or a png/jpg file on your computer. After this, find the foid's Instagram to get a picture of her face or use a yearbook photo if you cannot do that.
Then, photoshop her onto a picture getting fucked by a dog. Take the picture, and print it out en masse in your home if you have a printer. Do not handle the pictures without disposable gloves on because they can fingerprint the pictures to identify you. Then you can arrive at school soon before or after classes, and put the pictures up in/around the school (and use gloves to handle the pics, do not leave any inheritance evidence at the site).

Then you will have your revenge because you exposed her as bein part of the dogpill.

72.52% @B/W muttcel

If they really said that they would rather fuck a dog than you that is extreme suifuel, I am very sorry for you brocel.

Here is what you need to do to get a nice revenge on them that you can't get in trouble for.

Get a picture of the text where the foid said she would rather fuck a dog than you. Then make it into a screenshot or a png/jpg file on your computer. After this, find the foid's Instagram to get a picture of her face or use a yearbook photo if you cannot do that.
Then, photoshop her onto a picture getting fucked by a dog. Take the picture, and print it out en masse in your home if you have a printer. Do not handle the pictures without disposable gloves on because they can fingerprint the pictures to identify you. Then you can arrive at school soon before or after classes, and put the pictures up in/around the school (and use gloves to handle the pics, do not leave any inheritance evidence at the site).

Then you will have your revenge because you exposed her as bein part of the dogpill.
This is actually a delicious evil plan. Let's see if I have the guts to pull this off kek

Brutal brocel.
Life is a jungle with animals. No morals. Just pain. Godspeed lad.

三民主義

This is actually a delicious evil plan. Let's see if I have the guts to pull this off kek
wait a min, just a little caution before implementing this plan,
i've heard that many modern printers have started printing "identification dots" like things that can be useful in reverse-searching the origin of printouts; and if you happen to have such a pozzed modern printer with you, then just be careful about this

If that's the case, good luck. May you have better luck on the next respawn.

man that’s brutal. You should def get a revenge on them.

If your in the US and in High School you know what to do, they deserve it.