Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's not a confirmed news but some PPL in my class GC posted my pic and it was full of replies just absolutely roasting me n I want to kms

As you say it is unconfirmed so you can't necessarily rely on the representations that had been made to you by this guy unless you think he is a reliable source for information and wouldn't otherwise try to cause you to experience undue emotional trauma. Likewise, I stopped caring what normies think about me a long time ago. Forget about trying to conform yourself to their own standards and sensibilities as their society and cultural values have caused you to live in utterly dejected sexual and emotional poverty. I suggest you take consolation from Wahabi Islam which extols the virtues of Sharia (Islamic law mandating the enslavement of women and brutal punishment of all fornicators and hedonists) and likewise encourages Jihad against the infidels. Likewise, you can always gymmaxx, musclemaxx and ogremaxx which I have been doing now for well over 20 years and this serves a sort of prophylactic function in that normies and even chads will be preemptively intimidated by your mere physically imposing presence and thereby not have the audacity to mock you for fear of being annihilated in physical combat. Normies stopped mocking me many years ago since they rightly fear my overwhelming retribution which I would exact upon them with my bare fists.