Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Its ok because he's 6'5

women are animals
Then they'll act like victims after the breakup and call him a monster and abusive man even though she willingly put herself in that situation.

"Im just an innocent girl i dont know what im doing teehee". :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Zherka height fraud and got the shit beat outta him in front of all his fans live

Toliets still get wet and horny if chads abused them, hit them, rape them, stab them.

Any man get yelled by toliets and get called 'creep' if he slightly touched them.

Then they'll act like victims after the breakup and call him a monster and abusive man even though she willingly put herself in that situation.

"Im just an innocent girl i dont know what im doing teehee". :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
it's their excuses

If he was a subhuman, the FBI would already be taking him to a maximum security prison.

"Im just an innocent girl i dont know what im doing teehee". :foidSoy:
This. I dId NoT kNoW hE wAs LiKe tHaT. The fucking bitch should have these texts printed on paper and let people throw them in her face whenever these disgusting lines leave her mouth.