Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for 6'5 Chads

Teehee

teehee im 6'5. did I mention I'm 6'5? 6 feet and 5 inches tall

tallfags are foids

Reject anything below 6'6? Clown world boyo

Minimum is Olivier Richters in 2021

Fuck this makes me mad because my mom married a 6'9 man and feeds me bluepills like crazy. The virtue signaling is insane

I'm 5'11" and got rejected by a severely obese girl because she only would date someone who is at least 6'3"

I never got why foids are so big into wanting to date someone a whole fucking foot taller than her. I understand maybe a few inches but this is ridiculous.

My normie friends gf is 4’10 and he is 5’11. Wtf? shes literally below his nipples. jfl

I never got why foids are so big into wanting to date someone a whole fucking foot taller than her. I understand maybe a few inches but this is ridiculous.

My normie friends gf is 4’10 and he is 5’11. Wtf? shes literally below his nipples. jfl
many foids have daddy issues and want a tallfag to dominate them as a result. I swear we need gene editing now and modify foid brains

Fuck this faggot ass world

I'm guessing he probably had a deformed face or something. A 5'1 foid wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 6'5 and 6'6, lol. And incase she actually rejected him for his height, bitch has some mad daddy issues. Whoever dates her and assimilates their tall genes with hers is a massive cuck.

Soon foids will only date men who are 7 feet tall.