Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's over for betabuxxers & moneymaxxers

achref

achref

idk how to kill myself
-

all seeking arrangements websites might be banned in next few years as well

moneymaxxing is retarded

moneymaxxing is retarded
So you are telling me you don't want enough money to ldar without the risk of getting kicked out or afford every kind of cope you can buy?:feelswhat:

So you are telling me you don't want enough money to ldar without the risk of getting kicked out or afford every kind of cope you can buy?:feelswhat:
No I mean moneymaxxing for betabuxxing is retarded. I want money only for myself

all seeking arrangements websites might be banned in next few years as well
Anybody spending money to be a "sugar daddy" is an idiot, you are paying a premium price for the same quality of goods you could get at a low price somewhere else

Its like renting an apartment in New York instead of just moving to Miami or Texas to rent

Anybody spending money to be a "sugar daddy" is an idiot, you are paying a premium price for the same quality of goods you could get at a low price somewhere else

Its like renting an apartment in New York instead of just moving to Miami or Texas to rent
yes every incel should move to colombia or thailand , cheap hookers :feelsgah:

brutal money maxxers can only shithole max or 2d Maxx :feelsohgod:

Yet another victory for roasties who want less competition

This is actually a good thing.
Think about it. It was cucked anyways.
Now ban Tinder, Instawhore and the likes also.
I absolutely despise cucks.

Looks like they're just gonna put a stop to simping. I see this as an absolute win.

This is bad, it's just going to make guys hornier and drive hypergamy even more, where more guys will be looks maxing and competing even harder for girls that LDAR and eat pizza.

But MoneyMaxing to spend money on surgeries and other looks maxing things is still legit for some.

Looks are the only acceptable criteria to attract women nowadays. Anything else will make people assume you're "taking advantage" of the woman somehow.

JFL at trying to ban them. It'll come back in some way.