Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT'S OVER FOR CURRYCELS (My Dads bestfriend)

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
My Dad met his best friend in college, he is a 6'2" curry who has rich parents that are both doctors, this guy got his degree in CompSci and made it to northwestern medical school, he's got EVERYTHING, money, height, even my mom admitted he was good looking for an indian guy, and guess what? He's like fucking almost 50 and has never touched or kissed a woman, it is so over for curries, if I could give some of you my white skin I would since it has done me no favors. It's over niggers

Ask him for advice on how to cope as an incel

Good idea, but I think he's deep in denial, there's no way he is not living this long. I would be afraid to even ask him about inceldom.

bruh this sounds like complete bullshit kekek theres white foids out there that would date him. Literally all the rich indian dudes either have ethnic stacy or a white foid

bruh this sounds like complete bullshit kekek theres white foids out there that would date him. Literally all the rich indian dudes either have ethnic stacy or a white foid
Dude, I wish I was fucking kidding, idgaf at this point, I'm living it everyday.

But I thought looks mattered more than personality?
At this point people need to realize this.. If you have ONE singular FUCKING thing wrong with you, no women will fuck you. There, that's it.

At this point people need to realize this.. If you have ONE singular FUCKING thing wrong with you, no women will fuck you. There, that's it.
Stop shitposting about race, whitecels like me have no excuse when you guys spam racebaits

Anything Pill is brutal

bleaching skin is easy as fuck but taboo.

It is complete bullshit. OP is huffing paint & seeing Dyagnomorphs.

How does OP know he's "never even touched a woman"? OP are you fucking stupid?

It is complete bullshit. OP is huffing paint & seeing Dyagnomorphs.

How does OP know he's "never even touched a woman"? OP are you fucking stupid?
He told my dad, and trust me I've intellectually surpassed you by an expansive margin.

He told my dad, and trust me I've intellectually surpassed you by an expansive margin.
What’s his explanation for why he is an incel?

What’s his explanation for why he is an incel?
So from what my dad has told me, he sounds to be very bluepilled, he's in his late 40's talking about getting married someday, super delusional. Keep in mind this guy although he has made it to north western and got a degree in compsci he's never worked a day in his life, because his parents are rich doctors, well his dad died but yeah.

Smarter than you bobby
YOU REPEAT THIS SHIT

WHEN ALL THE EVIDENCE IS POINTING IN THE OTHER DIRECTION

IM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR WORDS YOU RETARD

ITS THE ACTIONS THATS THE WHOLE CAKE

AND YOUR ACTIONS ARE RETARDED
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ

So from what my dad has told me, he sounds to be very bluepilled, he's in his late 40's talking about getting married someday, super delusional. Keep in mind this guy although he has made it to north western and got a degree in compsci he's never worked a day in his life, because his parents are rich doctors, well his dad died but yeah.
Tell him life starts at 80. He is too young to get married

Bad idea

Curries are notoriously bluepilled, it's like their genes hardcoded the bluepill into their brains to protect and shield them from life as a curry.

It's very rare to find a blackpilled curry, it's like escaping the matrix for them.

Bad idea

Curries are notoriously bluepilled, it's like their genes hardcoded the bluepill into their brains to protect and shield them from life as a curry.

It's very rare to find a blackpilled curry, it's like escaping the matrix for them.
This is true, as I said before he is infact very bluepilled, he thinks he'll be married in his late 40's or 50's, yes he is overweight now but he didn't used to be btw

Okay, he'll probably be dead by then but I will let him know!
you have to respond to copes with mocking them with even bigger copes sometimes.