Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its over for Finland

se on vitun ohi finnceleille

Its finished for Finncels

The Pride stuff blows my mind. Surely they can't still believe they're fighting for equal rights or whatever. For a long time I've perceived these things as just kind of festivals and networking events, as opposed to protests or anything like that.

Maybe the reason is that when you're gay you're in a small minority so you need to invent reasons to get together. When you're straight everyone is straight so you can just talk to anyone you want.

The state I think just gets behind it because of nefarious reasons.

Pride parades are simply a watered-down celebration of satanism.
Lucifer is gay-nigger faggot.

Globohomo is spreading like cancer lol also foids become leaders of countries. I hate this world

Perkele saatana jumalauta vittu :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This whore only serves the world economic forum and the bilderberg group

The president of Finland is a lesbian?:lul:

At least you have high wages and living standards. Imagine having all the pride shit and on top of that African-tier living standards, low wages and a shitton of taxes like my country Spain kek.

The president of Finland is a lesbian?:lul:
She's the prime minister of Finland and she was raised in a rainbow family, by two lesbian women. One being her mother.

I would be a finish incel anytime than a curry incel:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

She's the prime minister of Finland and she was raised in a rainbow family, by two lesbian women. One being her mother.
Lol this world is a joke. How did men allow this stuff to happen.

Lol this world is a joke. How did men allow this stuff to happen.
Nordic men are soycucks tbh, its painfully obvious if you look at Sweden. Nordic people are extremely conformistic. Its not a coincidence that calling someone blue eyed (nordic) means you are calling them gullible

At least you have high wages and living standards. Imagine having all the pride shit and on top of that African-tier living standards, low wages and a shitton of taxes like my country Spain kek.
portugal at least so far doesn't have pride shit unless you are in lisbon or porto(even then not much and even then most portuguese people can't even live in those cities and live in the outskirts because the rent is just impossible in the actual cities.lisbon and porto are barely portuguese.you can go through areas and only hear english and spanish.it's a disgusting shithole).

spain must be hell.

Helsinki - Hell sings here

Just another publicity stunt

There was a time where fags got killed. Seems like god isn’t interested in his own law anymore

Come to my shithole called Portugal my dear neighborCel, it's far worse.

It's over for UK as well, some oldcels peacefully protesting about globalhomo nearly got their sign taken from them.

Imagine if some guy wa[UWSL]s trying to take their rainbow flags and pro-gay signs. The police would be on them in a heartbeat! :feelsclown:[/UWSL]

Nordic men are soycucks tbh, its painfully obvious if you look at Sweden. Nordic people are extremely conformistic. Its not a coincidence that calling someone blue eyed (nordic) means you are calling them gullible
It doesn't help that nordic countries don't have as much of a history of the government doing fucked up stuff to them like Americans do. No growing pains to make the totalitarian liberal democracy. So when elites without a sound buy up all of the politicians and media, people are naive and defenseless to their schemes.

It's over for the west

Russia threatened to station ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons on its border if Finland is allowed to join NATO, and warned that Ukrainian membership of the military alliance could trigger World War III.