Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme It's over for Jewcels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
SWh9ROP.jpg

@sub8male @HidekiTojota @kikecel @Jewsel

damn bro thats brutal

This is accurate cause my standards are so low I can literally find a sand toilet attractive.
Does the one in the picture meet your standards?

Israel is protected by betabuxx hubby.

Does the one in the picture meet your standards?
Yes, but isn’t the average sand toilet way uglier? Also according to @gymletethnicel if a jewish guy is ashkenazi and just looks white enough and is over 5’8” he can get a sand toilet easily so according to @gymletethnicel saying its over jewcels is a cope cause according to him sand toilets and even 4-5/10 beckys will fuck anything that’s over 5’8” and white

Last edited:
Jewesses discriminate against Arabs but Arab women don't generally discriminate against Jews in 1st world nations.

If you're here posting in English you probably live in a 1st world nation so stop fucking whining.

Note: the jewish men who actually live outside of 1st world nations are rick fucks living in ivory towers so they can ascend anyway.

Arab men in 3rd world nations who tell their daughters to reject jews aer basically LARPing because there aren't generally any jews there chasing them, and those rich guys who want to dally with Arab QTs will get balls-deep in them anyway by betabuxxing

@HidekiTojota is a fucking kike?
7CA98197 8EA5 437C A9E7 D44C409A534A

Never began really