Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's over : Japan will import over 820,000 immigrants

Why should I care about people who hate me?
I’ve never had to deal with aggression from an Asiatic person, aside from some Islander types: Also, no Japanese person has ever given me shit online for “muh white privilege” or called me “white trash” as opposed to the Shitskins & Niggers who can’t give it a rest

they just gonna replace all the hikikomoris instead of helping them

Sub-Saharan Africa is literally one of the most resource rich places on the planet, yet nothing came from it
What can you do with cobalt, phosphate and uranium in the middle ages? No one could extract any of that back then let alone use any of it.
And I don't think you or I have ever spoken about this
Well it's always implied in everything you say with you being an SFcel and stuff.

Last edited:
As per crime-stats & observations, yes that is the case.
Plenty of other explanations could be posited for that. It's just as valid as an ITtard saying blackpill deboonked because he sees ugly people in relationships, it's reductive and strips it of context.

What can you do with cobalt, phosphate and uranium in the middle ages? No one could extract any of that back then let alone use any of it.
South Africa is also quite rich in coal, which is one of the main reasons as to why the Industrial Revolution was able to be kickstarted in the UK.

Africa also has some of the most arable land in the world:
It holds 65 per cent of the world’s arable land and ten percent of the planet’s internal renewable fresh water source.

Tons of arable land which is yet to be cultivated.

Quite a lot of Gold, which has been used since Ancient times for many purposes:
Africa is the third-largest gold producing continent in the world, and has gold mining activities in more than 21 of its countries. Ghana, one of the world's leading countries in gold production, and the second-largest producer in Africa, produced approximately 90 metric tons of gold in 2023.

It is the sedimentary Precambrian rocks, particularly in western Africa, that have proved the basis of Africa’s role as a major world producer of iron ore. The most significant deposits are in Liberia in the Bomi Hills, Bong and Nimba ranges, and Mano valley; in the extension into Guinea of the Nimba–Simandou ranges, where hematites have been located; in Nigeria and Mauritania, which have large deposits of low-grade ore; and in Gabon, where extensive reserves are present in the northeast. In Southern Africa most iron ore reserves lie in South Africa itself.

In fact, Rhodesia was quite agriculturally rich:
Rhodesia was the world’s second largest exporter of flue-cured tobacco. This together with exports of maize, soya beans, cotton, sugar, coffee, tea, fruit, vegetables, flowers and beef made agriculture the major source of foreign currency. Agriculture contributed more to the gross domestic product than any other industry. It was the largest employer of labor, providing employment for about a third of the total labor force.”

Another passage from that article:
Dr. Mick Gammon wrote the following in the magazine The Rhosarian (October 2009): “The first white hunters, traders and missionaries who in the 19th century came to the region which was to become Rhodesia and subsequently Zimbabwe, found a land devoid of infrastructure. The wheel was not yet in use. Early travellers recorded travelling often for days without seeing any human habitation. Commercial farming started in the 1890’s on what was for the most part virgin land. There were no roads or railways, there was no electricity or telephone, there were no fences, boreholes, pumps, windmills, dams, or irrigation schemes; there were no cattle dips, barns or other farm buildings.

Africa is quite resource rich, not just in what you mentioned but these various other resources that allowed Eurasia to develop.

Also, the Indians were able to domesticate the Elephant, yet Africa never was able.
Well it's always implied in everything you say with you being an SFcel and stuff.
So even on topics not related to anything along these lines it's implied? kek.

On a tangent here, I just dislike how this forum is so absolutist in it's methods of thinking: Many on here will accuse me of wanting to "defend muh normies & foids" completely disregarding the fact that things are much more nuanced than that, and I will now share some reasons as to why I come across as a "SFcel"
To discern my thoughts, as well as that of many others on this topic, the reason as to why some of us here come across like this is for a few reasons:
-Ethnics are much more NT-centric, and obviously, Whites by default are more "autistic" in terms of behavior, and we happen to be even bigger autists due to being diagnosed.
-It lowers the overall QOL: You may say, "well why do you care if you just rot?" Well firstly, many of us just can't LDAR/NEET & still have to work. Not to mention, it means that taxes, cost of living, etc will be altered, crime may increase, etc.
-Humans just naturally prefer seeing faces of their own race, and feel more trust around them: This is just biological nature, and in accordance with the blackpill, can't really be changed and/or altered.
-It has been shown that heterogeneity tends to breed lower-levels of trust, even within races internally
-It makes logical sense to want to be surrounded by those whom share the same values, history, genetics, ideals, etc. as you, which is why I support Authoritarianism & some form of Nationalism, since it will ingrain these more & lead to possibly better treatment from normshits.

On another tangent, and this isn't directed towards you ofc, but frankly I feel that Whitecels here are probably some of -if not- the most gaslight in the community: I also feel the general attitude towards "SFcels" are based upon platitudes, and the assumption we "think we're superior" when it's often due to the reasons I discerned above. Not to mention, I've seen way more bait by ethnics towards whites as opposed to the other way around: JBW has truth to it, myself & basically every other White on here agrees, but that doesn't mean it needs to be a major topic for discussion, especially when there's tons of other important factors to consider, such as the NTpill which I wish to discern upon.

I'm autistic, I'm below average height, and ofc sub-5, that is true: However, I at least what to find some kind of identity & have some kind of unity amongst others. I recognize racial realism, which I personally see as a correlation of the blackpill, and I notice race determines a lot in behavior. I also just generally believe, after observing the r-selective society in the Shitnited States, that Authoritarianism & some form of identity amongst a populace will lead to better social cohesion & thus, possibly better treatment.

I was treated poorly by the normies of my race: However, to them I am just ugly & autistic, but to most ethnics I am those & White, which as per my previous communications is understandable why I may find that as problematic. I also would assign part(not all ofc) of the blame on my treatment by normies, due to some reasons discerned in the academic findings I read below.
Plenty of other explanations could be posited for that. It's just as valid as an ITtard saying blackpill deboonked because he sees ugly people in relationships, it's reductive and strips it of context.
As I shared earlier in this thread/elsewhere, heterogeneity tends to breed distrust both amongst groups externally & internally:

In a recent study, Glaeser and colleague Alberto Alesina demonstrated that roughly half the difference in social welfare spending between the US and Europe—Europe spends far more—can be attributed to the greater ethnic diversity of the US population. Glaeser says lower national social welfare spending in the US is a “macro” version of the decreased civic engagement Putnam found in more diverse communities within the country.
Economists Matthew Kahn of UCLA and Dora Costa of MIT reviewed 15 recent studies in a 2003 paper, all of which linked diversity with lower levels of social capital. Greater ethnic diversity was linked, for example, to lower school funding, census response rates, and trust in others. Kahn and Costa's own research documented higher desertion rates in the Civil War among Union Army soldiers serving in companies whose soldiers varied more by age, occupation, and birthplace.
“People living in ethnically diverse settings appear to ‘hunker down’—that is, to pull in like a turtle,” Putnam writes.

In documenting that hunkering down, Putnam challenged the two dominant schools of thought on ethnic and racial diversity, the “contact” theory and the “conflict” theory. Under the contact theory, more time spent with those of other backgrounds leads to greater understanding and harmony between groups. Under the conflict theory, that proximity produces tension and discord.

Putnam's findings reject both theories. In more diverse communities, he says, there were neither great bonds formed across group lines nor heightened ethnic tensions, but a general civic malaise. And in perhaps the most surprising result of all, levels of trust were not only lower between groups in more diverse settings, but even among members of the same group.

Here's some crime stats from NY btw:
IMAGE 2024 03 25 16 25 33

If you are making a claim here as for possible external factors, what do you suggest they are?

Currycels would grope jap hairy pussy

As per crime-stats & observations, yes that is the case.
As per recorded history there's only one group of people that are highly aggressive and invasive of others. And have done many genocides and stolen people's land and resources comapred to others. And I already told you crime and poverty are directly related and blacks also makes 60% of
exonerations for all crimes committed.
And as I also explained, heterogeneity lowers trust amongst everyone, which will lead to the increase in crime.
It does lower trust and social cohesion but studies find it is overblown way out of proportion and it's the case for America, in Europe it's even less than America. And keep in mind many immigrants in Europe and America do not completely assimilate in their culture, due to various reasons. I'm sure if we account for that there would be more social cohesion and trust.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01419870.2013.831932

diversity has a positive effect on social cohesion for young people but this effect dissipates in older age groups; the reverse pattern is found for ethnic segregation.

https://www.annualreviews.org/content/journals/10.1146/annurev-polisci-052918-020708

https://www.annualreviews.org/content/journals/10.1146/annurev-soc-071913-043309
And I mentioned you going off on a tangent, due to the fact that you mentioned how "muh white people are the only warlike ones" when literally every race & civilization has been warlike, look at Japans history itself.
I'm not going off on a tangent it was rhetorical question.
As I stated, race plays a role in determining culture: Civic nationalism does not work for many reasons, as we see in the US & Brazil, so therefore it cannot work.
It actually works look at army recruits

https://www.statista.com/statistics...ty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/

And there are less non whites cause there's a history of non whites army personnel being mistreated in America. Civic nationalism works when every citizen is treated equally. And I'm sure every ethnic group living in Singapore loves it more than their ethnic homeland.
Perhaps the two tie in? Maybe one isn't so much responsible for the other, but as proven by what I shared, heterogeneity is partially responsible for this:
Again I would love to see what's social cohesion like in Singapore. I'm sure they are more socially cohesive than many monoethnic countries. And their crime rate is lower than that of Poland which is a monoethnic country with less population per capita than Singapore. And it seems culturally homogeneous and ethically diverse country is more safer than a homogeneous country in all factors.

And I skimmed through you talking about Africa not using it's resources, but you never acknowledge how every leader that tried to do that was killed by western agencies. They are not able to use their resources cause of western imperialism.

Last edited:
You re picturing a scenario that is unlikely to happen.

If ww3 happens then everyone is screwed not just japan

its gonna happen jfl why do incels here think ww3 is not gonna happen
kikes in israel are shitting bricks because iran might attack them very soon

some japs have an asian brotherhood mindset.

they dont like non-japs in general but if they were to have non-japs around they much prefer other asians.

One more place to indians and niggers domimate in gta 5

There will probably be loads of indians in Japan.

As per recorded history there's only one group of people that are highly aggressive and invasive of others.
Mongols? Islamic Caliphates? The various Chinese dynasties? The Ottomans, who technically oppressed Whites? The various Indian states that fought one another.
And have done many genocides and stolen people's land and resources comapred to others.
"muh white people did everything evil & everyone is perfectly innocent!"
And I already told you crime and poverty are directly related and blacks also makes 60% of
exonerations for all crimes committed.

It does lower trust and social cohesion but studies find it is overblown way out of proportion and it's the case for America, in Europe it's even less than America. And keep in mind many immigrants in Europe and America do not completely assimilate in their culture, due to various reasons. I'm sure if we account for that there would be more social cohesion and trust.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01419870.2013.831932

https://www.annualreviews.org/content/journals/10.1146/annurev-polisci-052918-020708

https://www.annualreviews.org/content/journals/10.1146/annurev-soc-071913-043309
pl230441.f1_thmb.gif

The graph from one of these literally shows a negative correlation between ethnic diversity & trust.

They also state, as supported by the image above, that this finding:
A negative relationship between ethnic diversity and trust in neighbors is one of the most consistent findings in the literature—unsurprisingly, given the target of trust, primarily when studied in more local contexts (see the next section). This negative relationship has been found in a range of countries, including the United States (Putnam 2007), Great Britain/United Kingdom (Sturgis et al. 2011; Laurence 2011, 2013, 2017), Spain (Morales & Echazarra 2013), Germany (Schaeffer 2013, Gundelach & Freitag 2014), the Netherlands (Tolsma & van der Meer 2017), and Sweden (Lundåsen & Wollebæk 2013).

large majority of studies have found significant negative associations between diversity and measures of prosocial attitudes (Knack and Keefer Citation1997; Pennant Citation2005; Putnam Citation2007; Letki Citation2008; Fieldhouse and Cutts Citation2010; Becares et al. Citation2011). And, although the magnitude of the relationship appears to vary across ethnic groups, the basic pattern of negative association between diversity and social capital is broadly consistent across North America and the European contexts in which it has been examined (Fieldhouse and Cutts Citation2010; Lancee and Dronkers Citation2011).
From the other study you linked here: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01419870.2013.831932

You don't live here: Most people join the military because they have an absolute shit life with no chances of alleviating themselves from the cards they have been dealt, just by being born below upper-middle class standards here.

Most of them couldn't give a shit about this country if it really came down to it: Also, in a way, this kind of proves my point. The United States exists as a Hyper-Capitalist, multicultural, Neo-feudalistic shithole, with only the purpose of influencing the wealth of the elites.
And there are less non whites cause there's a history of non whites army personnel being mistreated in America. Civic nationalism works when every citizen is treated equally. And I'm sure every ethnic group living in Singapore loves it more than their ethnic homeland.
The races in service to the armed forces in this demographic are quite consistent with the racial demographics in the US- only thing is the Hispanic population is lower, but that's due to the fact many of them are recent immigrants/second-generation.
Again I would love to see what's social cohesion like in Singapore.
Again, as per my previous communications on this thread, that is one example, and Singapore is not really a nation-state: It is a city-state that just exists as a financial & trade-hub for all of Asia, and thus is extremely globally significant.
I'm sure they are more socially cohesive than many monoethnic countries. And their crime rate is lower than that of Poland which is a monoethnic country with less population per capita than Singapore
Poland overall has more people living in it: Not to mention, Singapore has extremely strict laws, considering the fact that literally chewing gum is illegal.
. And it seems culturally homogeneous and ethically diverse country is more safer than a homogeneous country in all factors.
Again, it is one example: Two bigger examples we have, are the United States & Brazil, neither of which look so good.
And I skimmed through you talking about Africa not using it's resources, but you never acknowledge how every leader that tried to do that was killed by western agencies. They are not able to use their resources cause of western imperialism.
The point of me discerning that information, was the fact that they had abundant arable land & resources -such as coal & iron- which was utilized in Europe & Asia, thus allowing for them to develop.

And oh yeah, every single time, it's the damn whites fault jfl: And no, I don't believe it's "da joos" behind everything, but they are part of the issue.

In 100 years shitskins will rule the world.

The Ottomans, who technically oppressed Whites?
To be fair, 99% of the ottoman leadership was just a bunch of Greek Muslims and Slav Muslims. More like white on white oppression tbh, just with different religions

In 100 years shitskins will rule the world.
Shitskins will never rule anything. If whites go extinct, white arabs and white hispanics will rule since they woupd he the genetically closest to whites

Shitskins will never rule anything. If whites go extinct, white arabs and white hispanics will rule since they woupd he the genetically closest to whites
Most hispanics are mixed race and virtually all hispanics (outside of Spain) will be non-white in 100 years.

Mixed race hispanics are as dumb and useless as niggers and their fellow 100% native south American/Mexican counterparts. Not sure, why, but the white genes in hispanics and Mexicans seems to go dormant when in them

Most hispanics are mixed race and virtually all hispanics (outside of Spain) will be non-white in 100 years.

Mixed race hispanics are as dumb and useless as niggers and their fellow 100% native south American/Mexican counterparts. Not sure, why, but the white genes in hispanics and Mexicans seems to go dormant when in them
Castizos are good enough.

Same with White arabs

But the bottom line is this. If whites go extinct, shitskins aren't ruling anything. The next in line will be hispanics, arabs, or turks since they have genetic proximity to whites

Same with White arabs

But the bottom line is this. If whites go extinct, shitskins aren't ruling anything. The next in line will be hispanics, arabs, or turks since they have genetic proximity to whites
True

I'd live in a country with bad economy over having to share my land with muslim , nigger subhumans who rape, do crime and assault random people on the street innit ?
Arabs >>>>> Japs. You wish you had our genes.

Screenshot 20240324 044016 Gallery
Screenshot 20240324 044010 Gallery
Screenshot 20240324 044005 Gallery

Plus Japanese are racist and unwelcoming towards foreigners so I doubt that many would have desire to move to Japan.
The problem is nipponese men are short, autistic, and weak, so jap women will eagerly jump on immigrant cock, unlike white women, who tend to still stick with mostly white men despite immigration to white countries

If/when japan has the same levels of immigration as the west, rest assured, the racemixing rates will be far far higher

It can be a good thing if they don´t import them from Africa and the middle east..
this is what they're doing though. Importing from both the middle east and africa there is already a case where a nigger stabbed japanese teen to steal his wallet.
Japs should be eternally grateful for any drop of middle eastern blood entering their genepool, since they're exceptionally ugly without their arab-looking Jomon blood from the Ainu

Gygggg

I have seen a fuckton of blacks in Japan who can speak japanese lmao
The point I have, is that if the ones who have resided in parts of Europe for generations, and the ones in the US who have been here for centuries, can't grasp the English language(hence the existence of rap) then how could they possibly grasp Japanese, without butchering it brutally in some way?

They should import me and give me a harem of JB nip foids

The point I have, is that if the ones who have resided in parts of Europe for generations, and the ones in the US who have been here for centuries, can't grasp the English language(hence the existence of rap) then how could they possibly grasp Japanese, without butchering it brutally in some way?
They can grasp it, pretty sure it'd just an accent. I don't see how rap has anything to do with it. I've seen online vide of Nigerians speaking Japanese
Arabs can't produce anything on their own.
Bullshit

Screenshot 20240216 080828 Samsung Internet

Korean firms built skyscrapers in Emirates.
Source: my ass
Japanese proved that they can compete with the developed countries both economically
Arab countries have better economies than japan
and militarily
Is that why russians and Americans wiped the floor with their flat faces? Lmfao
while Arab countries are a joke.
The joke is the country full of suicidal cucks who masterbate to NTR tentacle porn while the women thirst for caucasion cock

625b360d c7ff 49ef b247 e814413f9983

this and the mass migration from 3rd world countries to europe is what you call, equilibrium

God I hope it's whites only

They can grasp it, pretty sure it'd just an accent. I don't see how rap has anything to do with it. I've seen online vide of Nigerians speaking Japanese

Bullshit

View attachment 1118076

Source: my ass

Arab countries have better economies than japan

Is that why russians and Americans wiped the floor with their flat faces? Lmfao

The joke is the country full of suicidal cucks who masterbate to NTR tentacle porn while the women thirst for caucasion cock

View attachment 1118077
Japan defeated Russia in the beginning of 1900s and ended Western colonial dominance in SEA in 1940s and greatly harmed US military in 1941-1942.
And Arab countries couldn't even do anything with very small 8-million Israel.

Japan is much more developed than any Arab country. Japan barely has any resources and produces almost anything while some oil-rich Arab gulf states live parasitic lives.

Without using Google, I can name many Japanese brands and firms such as Mitsubishi, Sony, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Kawasaki, Isuzu, Hitachi, JVC, Akai etc.
And from Arab countries?
Literally ZERO :D.

Burj Khalifa is the entire infrastructure of the gulf now? :feelshaha: you retards always do this
Japan defeated Russia in the beginning of 1900s and ended Western colonial dominance in SEA in 1940s and greatly harmed US military in 1941-1942.
They still had their asses to them at the end of the day. Had their emperor humiliated in height mog too JFL

And Arab countries couldn't even do anything with very small 8-million Israel.
You must be pajeet chimpanzee, because only demented pajeets bring this up, as if Israel wasn't backed by US and UK lmfao
Japan is much more developed than any Arab country.
Nope, its comprable to the gulf arab countries
Japan barely has any resources and produces almost anything while some oil-rich Arab gulf states live parasitic lives.
kek seethe bitch. The Arabs make pajeets and jungle gooks work like slaves for them, meanwhile, in japan, ricecucks are worked like slaves by their bosses literally to death. The most suicidal shithole for a reason. Japan's economy is kept afloat by the sheer subhuman bug-like lives the people live
Without using Google, I can name many Japanese brands and firms such as Mitsubishi, Sony, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Kawasaki, Isuzu, Hitachi, JVC, Akai etc.
And from Arab countries?
Literally ZERO :D.
What does this have to do with anything? And yeah, I'm sure there are many Arab brands and firms, much like how there are Chinese brands and firms that you are unaware of. What does not beinf about to Google something prove jfl?

Last edited:
Burj Khalifa is the entire infrastructure of the gulf now? :feelshaha: you retards always do this

They still had their asses to them at the end of the day. Had their emperor humiliated in height mog too JFL

View attachment 1118664

You must be pajeet chimpanzee, because only demented pajeets bring this up, as if Israel wasn't backed by US and UK lmfao

Nope, its comprable to the gulf arab countries

kek seethe bitch. The Arabs make pajeets and jungle gooks work like slaves for them, meanwhile, in japan, ricecucks are worked like slaves by their bosses literally to death. The most suicidal shithole for a reason. Japan's economy is kept afloat by the sheer subhuman bug-like lives the people live

What does this have to do with anything? And yeah, I'm sure there are many Arab brands and firms, much like how there are Chinese brands and firms that you are unaware of. What does not beinf about to Google something prove jfl?
You didn't even presented serious contra-arguments.
Japan fought with USA and British empire almost four years while Iraq was defeated almost instantly.

You don't even back your claims with anything.

71585377 0 image a 22 1685482287396

And I still can name some Chinese brands like Huawei, Xiaomi, Geely, Great wall motors etc because Chinese elites care about industry instead of being worthless hedonistic parasites who pay money to European escorts and insta-whores.
Without oil, Arab states would be on the same level as Afghanistan.

Ur the biggest race baiting faggot on this site so you wasted your time writing paragraphs, dnr a single molecule. :lul:
Cry more chingchong. You wish you had our blood.

03edde2a f1f7 4487 9de1 50bec598caf0

29ae7b14 2596 4f41 8590 0047d3c3f705

You didn't even presented serious contra-arguments.
Because you don't have serious arguments
Japan fought with USA and British empire almost four years while Iraq was defeated almost instantly.
Lol why is this pajeet chimp trying to change topics again? We are talking about arabs as a whole, not iraq.

The turks fought against the british for many years and actually gave them Ls. And the average anatolians is genetically identical to norther arabs
You don't even back your claims with anything.

View attachment 1118679
japan still has a high suciifd rate, plus many worl themsleves to death, which adds to it
And I still can name some Chinese brands like Huawei, Xiaomi, Geely, Great wall motors etc because Chinese elites care about industry
There are arab brands they're just mostly in the middle east.

instead of being worthless hedonistic parasites who pay money to European escorts and insta-whores.
You're seething. Your seething for literally no reason. Is your shitskin mind jealous that arab men are fucking white women whole you rot? Seriously, why the bloody fuck are you brining up shit like this when we were talking about other topics?
Without oil, Arab states would be on the same level as Afghanistan.
Good thing they have oil then, eh? Cry about it. Norway also depends on oil, which, FYI, was discovered for them by an arab man
Screenshot 20240406 044053 Samsung Internet

@DarkStarDown @NorthernWind please stop falling for the baits of this inbred arab. Arabs are cucks who blow themselves up for imaginary God meanwhile their women take white cock in the West.

Plus they marry their cousins which is disgusting and worship Baal. Their religion is literally rip off of Judaism.

Why are low IQ inbreds such as this guy allowed here to race bait and talk about how niggers get laid. Closeted homo so don't even bother with him.

@DarkStarDown @NorthernWind

"prease stopu farring for za baits of dis inbredu arabu. Arabus ara cuckus who brow demselves upo for emajnary Godu meanwhire deir women takeu white cocku in de Westo.

Prus dey marry zeir couzins which is disgustingu and worship Baar. Deir rerigion is riterarry rippu offu of Judaizmo.

Why aru row IQ inbredzu such az zis guy arrowed here to raceu baitu and talku about how niggarus getti raido. Croseted homo so don'to evenu bother with himu"

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown @NorthernWind please stop falling for the baits of this inbred arab. Arabs are cucks who blow themselves up for imaginary God meanwhile their women take white cock in the West.

Plus they marry their cousins which is disgusting and worship Baal. Their religion is literally rip off of Judaism.

Why are low IQ inbreds such as this guy allowed here to race bait and talk about how niggers get laid. Closeted homo so don't even bother with him.
Lmaoooooooo I just fucking realized how fucking ironic it is a fucking chinkchonk is accusing arab women of going for white guys when asian women are the biggest riders of white cock. Overwhelming majority of arab women marry arab men, unlike your women where 40% of asian women in america are getting creampied by white men.

Arab men are in fact the ones who slay white pussy in Germany, France, and Sweden while the majority of ricecels rot.

Des8ais b9a7d026 28e4 4f4e 9d9f 21e491d800cb

Screenshot 20220512 181119 Samsung Internet
2a5a00fa 95be 4b20 91b7 4446b7c74fcc

No one in the world envies Arabs.
blacks, indians, asians, and indonesians do. Arguably some whites as well. I can elaborate on each one of these if you want
You failed to secure Islamic influence even in Ethiopia and South Sudan.
what does this have to do with looks?
Imagine being kicked by nigs...
many europeans, such as the portugese, often had their asses handed to them by blacks. Including italians in ethiopia.
>accuses me of cherrypicking
>has to post a white guy in arab caricature

Pajeet IQ is amazing to behold

Let's look at real life comparisons

Aa4503a6 db08 4498 be81 06b4b941b00f

VS

Image 3
Screenshot 20240307 025049 TikTok
Screenshot 20240307 024525 TikTok
Screenshot 20240210 165029 TikTok

Last edited:
Mongols? Islamic Caliphates? The various Chinese dynasties? The Ottomans, who technically oppressed Whites? The various Indian states that fought one another.

"muh white people did everything evil & everyone is perfectly innocent!"
So you are agreeing with me nobody is genetically prone to violence and crime, like you previously claimed. It looks like people from every ethnic background commits crimes and it has nothing to do with genetics.
pl230441.f1_thmb.gif

The graph from one of these literally shows a negative correlation between ethnic diversity & trust.

They also state, as supported by the image above, that this finding:
"It does lower trust and social cohesion but studies find it is overblown way out of proportion and it's the case for America, in Europe it's even less than America. And keep in mind many immigrants in Europe and America do not completely assimilate in their culture, due to various reasons. I'm sure if we account for that there would be more social cohesion and trust."
Again I never claimed there's isn't a negative impact on social cohesion and trust in ethnically diverse societies, it isn't as apocalyptic as you and other fear mongerers claim. Previously you said racially homogeneous societies are better, I said culturally which we can see by the example of Singapore and Poland.

From the study:
"On average, social trust is lower in more ethnically diverse contexts. However, the rather modest size of the difference implies that apocalyptic claims regarding the severe threat of ethnic diversity for social trust in contemporary societies are exaggerated."
Keep in mind these people are not culturally homogeneous, which was my main argument that culturally homogeneous societies, are better than culturally diverse societies.
The study found that it's positive for younger people, but negative for older people. The pattern is reverse for ethnic segregation.
You don't live here: Most people join the military because they have an absolute shit life with no chances of alleviating themselves from the cards they have been dealt, just by being born below upper-middle class standards here.
That's the case for everywhere, that's why economically good countries have military conscriptions.
Most of them couldn't give a shit about this country if it really came down to it:
Depends In WW2 blacks fought for USA, even though they were treated like scum.
Also, in a way, this kind of proves my point. The United States exists as a Hyper-Capitalist, multicultural, Neo-feudalistic shithole, with only the purpose of influencing the wealth of the elites.
I agree
The races in service to the armed forces in this demographic are quite consistent with the racial demographics in the US- only thing is the Hispanic population is lower, but that's due to the fact many of them are recent immigrants/second-generation.
Seems like every ethnic group is giving their fair share of military personnel.
Again, as per my previous communications on this thread, that is one example, and Singapore is not really a nation-state: It is a city-state that just exists as a financial & trade-hub for all of Asia, and thus is extremely globally significant.
What does it have to do with the fact multiracialism works and even out perform, monoethnic countries.
Poland overall has more people living in it:
This isn't how crime rate is measured. More people doesn't always equal more crime. Even if we agree with you, monoethnic white countries such as Latvia and Lithuania had combined population less than Singapore, but they still have a significantly higher crime rate than Singapore. And their individual crime rates are still higher than Singapore.
Not to mention, Singapore has extremely strict laws, considering the fact that literally chewing gum is illegal.
That's why they are successful they have strict laws based on meritocracy.
Again, it is one example: Two bigger examples we have, are the United States & Brazil, neither of which look so good.
There are many reasons for crimes in USA and Brazil and multiracialism is the least of the reasons in these countries, one being non whites having significantly lower incomes compared to their white counter parts, there's more black on black violence compared to black on white violence in USA.
The point of me discerning that information, was the fact that they had abundant arable land & resources
And they used it, that's why the richest human in history was a black West African king
-such as coal
Industrial uses of coal were developed while Africa was under colonial rule. There wasn't much use of coal before that.
& iron- which was utilized in Europe & Asia, thus allowing for them to develop.
Africans were the first people who developed iron metallurgy.
And oh yeah, every single time, it's the damn whites fault jfl: And no, I don't believe it's "da joos" behind everything, but they are part of the issue.
There's significant evidence pointing towards the fact that every African leader(who wanted good for his country) was killed by westerners countries to steal their resources, none of them were killed by Indians or any other ethnic countries.

Last edited:

I have read about how European females liked to live in Dubai so I can conclude that these people are massive simps and woman-worshippers.

I have read about how European females liked to live in Dubai so I can conclude that these people are massive simps and woman-worshippers.
White pussy have a stronghold on ethnic men

No, they are just doing the smart thing and whitening their bloodline

Screenshot 20240324 044016 Gallery

Last edited:
Honestly, I think that Argentina, South Brazil, Uruguay, and Chile should form some kind of new confederation of sorts. They are not really "White" but most of them are Castizos, which is much better objectively speaking.

Same with White arabs
Turkey, which is I guess the closest MENA country to "Whites" by proximity, in terms of genetics, and probably Iran as well I would imagine.

I really can't imagine North Africa doing too much, and I imagine the Gulf states would not really have much of a chance to challenge Turkey or Iran, especially since there seems to be no real "ill-will" between the two groups nowadays: Even though Turkey is in NATO, and despite it's shift towards a more Authoritarian regime, I still think it would side with NATO in any upcoming conflict.
Personally, I would prefer for it to go to East Asians, mainly the Japanese.

The only Hispanics who could really effectively govern a society would be Castizos, and aside from Patagonia/South Brazil, they are quite uncommon amongst Hispanic populations.

I think part of the reason for stating this, is that East Asians have been more "friendly" with Europeans in history.