Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's over : Japan will import over 820,000 immigrants

Yes, it was me. I still hope that Japan will arise in the near future. 820000 is not that much compared to the whole population of Japan being 124 million. Germany took millions of migrants and their population is only 80+ million.
Plus Japanese are racist and unwelcoming towards foreigners so I doubt that many would have desire to move to Japan.
This is only the start.

few years later you will hear the millions.

Japan and south korea are the motherland of incels.

Their governments will have to import niggers to fuck their women no other choice to be found

Its over all shitskin races will come over and commit crime trully make a shithole of the country.

From what countries ?

This is only the start.

few years later you will hear the millions.

Japan and south korea are the motherland of incels.

Their governments will have to import niggers to fuck their women no other choice to be found
Still Japan can't be compared to UK for example. If something bad happens ( like war ) these migrants would be trapped on Japanese islands and Japan is surrounded by enemies except South Korea.
There is also a chance that if war in that region begins, Japan would be attacked by North Korean missiles.

GGjI1QtXMAAeSTt

Still Japan can't be compared to UK for example. If something bad happens ( like war ) these migrants would be trapped on Japanese islands and Japan is surrounded by enemies except South Korea.
There is also a chance that if war in that region begins, Japan would be attacked by North Korean missiles.
You re picturing a scenario that is unlikely to happen.

If ww3 happens then everyone is screwed not just japan

muslims are the worst. Niggers are bad too but if they're not muslim much better. Muslims are the garbage of this world no one likes.
Kangz in America are mostly protestant and definitely worse than muslim MENAs. It’s not ideology that matters but genes

stop telling me tales from the mental asylum in Delhi. No jap is low-inhib enough to do that. They are the most civilized people on earth.
In Japan, women-only cars were introduced to combat lewd conduct, particularly groping (chikan). Women-only policies vary from company to company: some are in effect during rush hour, others throughout the day, while some limit women-only cars to rapid service trains, as they tend to be more crowded and have relatively longer distances between stops. But in general, the policy is effective only on weekdays, excluding holidays. Platforms and train doors are marked with signs indicating boarding areas for the cars, and the days and times when the cars are women-only. Though intended to be exclusive to women, most train operators in Japan allow male elementary school pupils, disabled persons, and their assistants to board women-only cars.
399330.png

Japan literally has one of the lowest crime-rates in the world currently.

View attachment 1115807 @Chudpreet @DarkStarDown @lazy_gamer_423 @THE TRUE DIGLET It's already beginning, boyos remember that they are culture enrichers and not criminals in fact they are future doctors and engineers.
Poor Japcel, stabbed by some fucking Nigger who likely had more sex than he ever would.

We see stuff like this, and then people wonder why we're so "paranoid" jfl.

399330.png

Poor Japcel, stabbed by some fucking Nigger who likely had more sex than he ever would.

We see stuff like this, and then people wonder why we're so "paranoid" jfl.
i mean this sandnigger, curry whatever shitskin coper is always trying to justify what ethnics are doing to others in foreign countries. His mind is like some leftist cuck he probably believes that all of those "innocent" immigrants are future lawyers, miners , doctors, firefighters JFL. JFL.

399330.png

And when did I say Japan doesn't have a low crime rate? I said they have separate cabins for foids due to groping by Japanesecels.

i mean this sandnigger, curry whatever shitskin coper is always trying to justify what ethnics are doing to others in foreign countries. His mind is like some leftist cuck he probably believes that all of those "innocent" immigrants are future lawyers, miners , doctors, firefighters JFL. JFL.
And as I have stated many times, research proves humans just naturally feel comfortable around people of their race & subconsciously discern the differences between them:

A recent functional magnetic resonance imaging study by Golby, Gabrieli, Chiao, and Eberhardt (2001) provided evidence that this recognition bias is accompanied by a race-dependent neural activation pattern. Using a recognition paradigm, these authors found higher activation in response to own-race than to other-race faces in specific face-sensitive regions of the adult brain.
people are more accurate at recognizing faces from their own racial group than faces from other races

If embracing the blackpill involved acknowledging basic biological reality, then this correlates with it.

And when did I say Japan doesn't have a low crime rate? I said they have separate cabins for foids due to groping by Japanesecels.
And how did you discerning that cherrypicked information have anything to do with the topic?

I don't believe all immigrants are good.

They better up their welfare systems to accommodate 100s of thousands of Nigs

I did, and it had nothing to do with the topic.
stop telling me tales from the mental asylum in Delhi. No jap is low-inhib enough to do that. They are the most civilized people on earth
By that he means groping.
Now look at my response

the irony is that the niggers would be too stupid to learn japanese :feelskek: :lul:
二ガーはバカ!!!

stop telling me tales from the mental asylum in Delhi. No jap is low-inhib enough to do that. They are the most civilized people on earth
By that he means groping.
You cherrypicked the fact some Japanese men grope foids on trains(based) & discerned that somehow Africans would be any better, disregarding the fact aside from that groping thing, the Japanese are by far the most civilized people on Earth.

You cherrypicked the fact some Japanese men grope foids on trains(based) & discerned that somehow Africans would be any better,
I didn't said they would be better, I think you need to read the whole conversation, between him and me.
disregarding the fact aside from that groping thing, the Japanese are by far the most civilized people on Earth.
I would say Finns are more civilised.

I didn't said they would be better, I think you need to read the whole conversation, between him and me.
Point is, as I discerned earlier, homogenous societies are just objectively better.

This will cause Japans crime-rates to skyrocket.
And as I have stated many times, research proves humans just naturally feel comfortable around people of their race & subconsciously discern the differences between them:

If embracing the blackpill involved acknowledging basic biological reality, then this correlates with it.
I would say Finns are more civilised.
If you removed the immigrants from there, then yes I would maybe agree.

Just like whites, Japs would need some sort of life-disrupting societal catastrophe to order to get motivated to take action. They’re even more spoiled by modernity than whites are, (((America))) completely destroyed the Japanese warrior spirit
That's part of the reason I hate this shit-country even more than I already do: When Oppenheimer was announced, I remember thinking to myself whenever some normie would go on about seeing it "oh yeah, go and celebrate this shithole destroying one of the worlds most based & traditional countries in the name of International jewery, you ignorant fuck"

In order for us & the Japanese to wake-up, it will take a real fucking push.
What about Singapore?
One example, out of the see of millions: Brazil, Mexico, tons of SEA countries, and the modern United States.

Singapore only became successful due to its highly strategic location, and I also believe it gave very good tax-breaks to the rich; I could be wrong on the latter point.

One example, out of the see of millions: Brazil, Mexico, tons of SEA countries, and the modern United States.

Singapore only became successful due to its highly strategic location, and I also believe it gave very good tax-breaks to the rich; I could be wrong on the latter point.
Singapore shows that meritocracy is the way of governance

One problem all of these countries are poor, compared to Singapore. Which proves that poverty and bad economy leads to crime

I agree, homogeneous in culture and values.

Bad economy would also lead to crime.
As per my previous communications, the Japanese by culture & racial predisposition are less prone to violence: As I also showed, distrust grows in heterogenous societies, regardless of the economy.

Sure things may be bad for them, but this will make it worse.

Good, if I'm suffering because of immigrants then they shouldn't have it better

As per my previous communications, the Japanese by culture & racial predisposition are less prone to violence:
Which culture or race is prone to violence or war ? Only one comes to mind.
As I also showed, distrust grows in heterogenous societies, regardless of the economy.
Only culturally heterogeneous societies, and distrust in racially heterogeneous societies isn't that much. Singapore is a great example of that.

Good, if I'm suffering because of immigrants then they shouldn't have it better
If this is your thought process, then I am sorry to say you are part of the problem

Which culture or race is prone to violence or war ? Only one comes to mind.
Again, you're going on a tangent.

Curries fought tons of wars with each other, as did every other race.
Only culturally heterogeneous societies
This ties in with race.
, and distrust in racially heterogeneous societies isn't that much.
Yes it is, aka Brazil
Singapore is a great example of that.
As I said, it's one example & only became wealthy due to its strategic location.

Japs are subhumans and hate white people so I couldn't care less.

Again, you're going on a tangent.
It was a rhetorical questions ? You were implying that blacks and other ethnics were genetically prone to violence.
This ties in with race.
Not really, people can adapt to cultures people can't change their race.
Yes it is, aka Brazil
Cause of poverty.
As I said, it's one example & only became wealthy due to its strategic location.
No, you are just undermining their achievements.

I can say the same when we talk about the European/Sub saharan african divide.
Sub-Saharan Africa is literally one of the most resource rich places on the planet, yet nothing came from it: Not to mention, both of these are continents whereas Singapore is a literal city-state, so I don't see how this is an argument here. And I don't think you or I have ever spoken about this.

Singapore is extremely strategic, due to being located on a Peninsula, which enabled for the trade-routes to run via it.

Its success is due to being a financial & trade hub for all of Asia.

Last edited:
Why should I care about people who hate me?

You were implying that blacks and other ethnics were genetically prone to violence.
As per crime-stats & observations, yes that is the case.

And as I also explained, heterogeneity lowers trust amongst everyone, which will lead to the increase in crime.

And I mentioned you going off on a tangent, due to the fact that you mentioned how "muh white people are the only warlike ones" when literally every race & civilization has been warlike, look at Japans history itself.
Not really, people can adapt to cultures people can't change their race.
As I stated, race plays a role in determining culture: Civic nationalism does not work for many reasons, as we see in the US & Brazil, so therefore it cannot work.

But perhaps, it does pertain to the group at hand.
Cause of poverty.
Perhaps the two tie in? Maybe one isn't so much responsible for the other, but as proven by what I shared, heterogeneity is partially responsible for this:

In a recent study, Glaeser and colleague Alberto Alesina demonstrated that roughly half the difference in social welfare spending between the US and Europe—Europe spends far more—can be attributed to the greater ethnic diversity of the US population. Glaeser says lower national social welfare spending in the US is a “macro” version of the decreased civic engagement Putnam found in more diverse communities within the country.

No, you are just undermining their achievements.
I am not, again, a tangent: I was stating how Singapore became successful, as a result of its location along trade/shipping routes: It is not an actual nation, it exists solely as a financial & trade hub, which under Neoliberalism, will prompt nations to invest into it.

I also would never feel the need to promote the achievements of a Capitalist country such as that, since many still struggle there.