Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's over : Japan will import over 820,000 immigrants

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
GKP4VOjWYAAYIET
It's time for cultural enrichment.

Crime will skyrocket.

China>>>>>>>>>>Japan

Oh yes more passport bros to steal women from ricecels

Otherwise their economy would take a massive hit

Cope. Japanese literally raped them
Japan would not be what it is without China's influence. Japan have an inferiority complex towards them.

Otherwise their economy would take a massive hit
I'd live in a country with bad economy over having to share my land with muslim , nigger subhumans who rape, do crime and assault random people on the street innit ?

Japan would not be what it is without China's influence. Japan have an inferiority complex towards them.
True. Still Japan is better now.

I'd live in a country with bad economy over having to share my land with muslim , nigger subhumans who rape, do crime and assault random people on the street innit ?
Bad economy = higher crime rates.
Japanese already grope their foids on a daily basis. That's why they have separate section of trains for foids.

cope, japan have always been better in every aspect than China.
Akira Kurosawa Samurai GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Bad economy = higher crime rates.
Japanese already grope their foids on a daily basis. That's why they have separate section of trains for foids.
stop telling me tales from the mental asylum in Delhi. No jap is low-inhib enough to do that. They are the most civilized people on earth.

There was a user who had hopes for japan i forgot who he was, he wilk be crushed reading this.

@NorthernWind was it you?

deep state finally raping asia. better nuke the plane than live through this

I wonder how ethnics will justify this

They cant say its revenge for a colonial past like they do with whites

At the end of the day shitskins cant stand their own shitholes they come from

stop telling me tales from the mental asylum in Delhi. No jap is low-inhib enough to do that. They are the most civilized people on earth.
In Japan, women-only cars were introduced to combat lewd conduct, particularly groping (chikan). Women-only policies vary from company to company: some are in effect during rush hour, others throughout the day, while some limit women-only cars to rapid service trains, as they tend to be more crowded and have relatively longer distances between stops. But in general, the policy is effective only on weekdays, excluding holidays. Platforms and train doors are marked with signs indicating boarding areas for the cars, and the days and times when the cars are women-only. Though intended to be exclusive to women, most train operators in Japan allow male elementary school pupils, disabled persons, and their assistants to board women-only cars.

only men are civilized and can have empathy. watch those jap foids breed with niggers to "punish" "patriarchy" in no time.

i bet all of the immigrants will be niggers

japan has been a kike colony since the end of ww2, no surprise we're seeing this
@DarkStarDown

In Japan, women-only cars were introduced to combat lewd conduct, particularly groping (chikan). Women-only policies vary from company to company: some are in effect during rush hour, others throughout the day, while some limit women-only cars to rapid service trains, as they tend to be more crowded and have relatively longer distances between stops. But in general, the policy is effective only on weekdays, excluding holidays. Platforms and train doors are marked with signs indicating boarding areas for the cars, and the days and times when the cars are women-only. Though intended to be exclusive to women, most train operators in Japan allow male elementary school pupils, disabled persons, and their assistants to board women-only cars.
@Chudpreet @DarkStarDown @lazy_gamer_423 @THE TRUE DIGLET It's already beginning, boyos remember that they are culture enrichers and not criminals in fact they are future doctors and engineers.

Now they are forced to wage slaving

Niggers migrant will caused worse problem lol, they haven't been taught about moralfagging since birth:feelshaha:

There was a user who had hopes for japan i forgot who he was, he wilk be crushed reading this.

@NorthernWind was it you?
Yes, it was me. I still hope that Japan will arise in the near future. 820000 is not that much compared to the whole population of Japan being 124 million. Germany took millions of migrants and their population is only 80+ million.
Plus Japanese are racist and unwelcoming towards foreigners so I doubt that many would have desire to move to Japan.

Yes, it was me. I still hope that Japan will arise in the near future. 820000 is not that much compared to the whole population of Japan being 124 million. Germany took millions of migrants and their population is only 80+ million.
Plus Japanese are racist and unwelcoming towards foreigners so I doubt that many would have desire to move to Japan.
Honestly the only option for Japan to rise again is to experience diversity themselves. If they don't react in time and push them out they (the immigrants) will become 3 million in 2 more years. They breed like cockroaches. Japan is a civilized country but their men are defeated beyond repair I don't think that they'll be doing uprising. Eventually Tokyo will probably become a shithole like London.

Moden japs are also pretty submissive by nature If a japanese person gets attacked by a mob of immigrants if there are 100 japs and 4 ethnics no one will probably help their fellow countrymen.

It can be a good thing if they don´t import them from Africa and the middle east...

It can be a good thing if they don´t import them from Africa and the middle east...
this is what they're doing though. Importing from both the middle east and africa there is already a case where a nigger stabbed japanese teen to steal his wallet.

trying to find the "kill all niggers" sound but i can't

this is what they're doing though. Importing from both the middle east and africa there is already a case where a nigger stabbed japanese teen to steal his wallet.
Then Japan is fucked...

Japs mostly import from SEA, even the Indians they import look chinkoids(because they are from north east or Nepal)

Not gonna happen, they were going to take in 500,000 immigrants few years ago. They took in like only a couple thousand and none of them would get citizenship unless they marry jap foids.
Pajeet government signed a special policy with Japan to export pajeets to their country , it's called SSW and it's just indentured labour(AKA slave trade) , Japs keep them as slaves on farms and factories.

Not gonna happen, they were going to take in 500,000 immigrants few years ago. They took in like only a couple thousand and none of them would get citizenship unless they marry jap foids.
Eventually they'll be forced to do that and you know it. But having a shit economy as I said - still better than diversity.

View attachment 1115807 @Chudpreet @DarkStarDown @lazy_gamer_423 @THE TRUE DIGLET It's already beginning, boyos remember that they are culture enrichers and not criminals in fact they are future doctors and engineers.
Apparently there have already been numerous rapes by Nepalese migrants

Eventually they'll be forced to do that and you know it. But having a shit economy as I said - still better than diversity.
When they do, it'll mostly be SEA and other poor chinkoid monkeys , Japs can't stand the sight of non mongoloids among them.

When they do, it'll mostly be SEA and other poor chinkoid monkeys , Japs can't stand the sight of non mongoloids among them.
Hopefully tbh. If they import middle easterners they're FINISHED.

Honestly the only option for Japan to rise again is to experience diversity themselves. If they don't react in time and push them out they (the immigrants) will become 3 million in 2 more years. They breed like cockroaches. Japan is a civilized country but their men are defeated beyond repair I don't think that they'll be doing uprising. Eventually Tokyo will probably become a shithole like London.

Moden japs are also pretty submissive by nature If a japanese person gets attacked by a mob of immigrants if there are 100 japs and 4 ethnics no one will probably help their fellow countrymen.
Just like whites, Japs would need some sort of life-disrupting societal catastrophe to order to get motivated to take action. They’re even more spoiled by modernity than whites are, (((America))) completely destroyed the Japanese warrior spirit

Nigs and curries are worse than MENAs
muslims are the worst. Niggers are bad too but if they're not muslim much better. Muslims are the garbage of this world no one likes.