Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's over for you if you've ever gotten anxiety attacks/panic attacks

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Your life will never be the same again, you will live with the constant fear of having another anxiety/panic attack. Your life will become overwhelming to the point where you can't function or do shit

IMG 20220219 012231

Trait

I do this a lot when I interact with normies

Yes, you're right. I get anxiety/panic attacks all the time. That's why I can't really deal with the world outside. It's very bad if you have a strong attack so that you can't really function and even the easist things are very difficult then. It really is overwhelming.

Yes, you're right. I get anxiety/panic attacks all the time. That's why I can't really deal with the world outside. It's very bad if you have a strong attack so that you can't really function and even the easist things are very difficult then. It really is overwhelming.

I have them every day , I’m fucked yeah

Do you actually have them everyday?

I only get them occasionally whenever I feel claustrophobic or agoraphobic
Kinda every day yeah some days just sweating like hell some days like heart attacks some like I’m going to a different world

OP will never be a woman

[UWSL]thanks for your tip. I already smoke weed, which helps my anxiety a bit. But now I have to wait until my dealer has something on the start again and that always takes a while. I'll just drink alcohol at the moment.[/UWSL]

Can you buy virgins in your country? :feelsthink::ahegao:

had something like it since 10. no one helped me