Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over if you have prey eyes

• Thread starter BlackPillBeliever
  • Start date
BlackPillBeliever

BlackPillBeliever

choiCELy
-
My friend has a nice jaw (square chin, good gonion angle, etc...). and a good midface, but his eyes are deficient, they have a negative canthal tilt and high amounts of upper eyelid exposure and he has not been able to get even with 1 woman. So if you have prey eyes you may as well give up forever.

I have bags under my eyes.

Its not the worst trait you can have

I also have that. Just about everything that could be wrong about my face is. I'm the living contradiction of JBW.

I also have that. Just about everything that could be wrong about my face is. I'm the living contradiction of JBW.
Yes i understand that is very sad maybe you can try surgery to correct upper eyelid exposure or canthal tilt.

It's much easier to fix jaw than eye area.
I guess you can try ice hooding bonesmashing eyelidpulling etc for the eye area... (it works to some degree).
and you can improve them via surgery (I dont think you need hunter eyes to not be an incel).

Last edited:
It's over for me. I have hooded hunter eyes.

Best eyes are sanpaku and hunter.
Yeah but you dont need hunter eyes to succeed in the dating market... James tusk for example you can see how women act around him in his approaches...

I never said you needed It I just meant someone who has sanpaku or hunter eyes will easily slay.

If I could wish for eyes I would pick almond sanpaku eyes
Me too but if they have severe deformities,malformalities on the jaw it's over for them...

I have deer eyes

My friend has a nice jaw (square chin, good gonion angle, etc...). and a good midface, but his eyes are deficient, they have a negative canthal tilt and high amounts of upper eyelid exposure and he has not been able to get even with 1 woman. So if you have prey eyes you may as well give up forever.
Good thing I have prey eyes with a round face and a bad jaw

He could still potentially be HTN/Chadlite though, depending on his other features. :feelshehe:

Eye area is most important, when people are conversing with each other or even just looking at each other casually, they usually make eye-contact first so eye-area is the first thing to notice

squinting is everything

Eye area is most important, when people are conversing with each other or even just looking at each other casually, they usually make eye-contact first so eye-area is the first thing to notice
I know

But i never seen a chad or a model without above average jaw but i saw a lot of chads with average eye areas

I have "deep eye" and foids say I'm a drug addict. But I don't do shit like that.

My eyes be like:

IS Prey Eyes

Yes i understand that is very sad maybe you can try surgery to correct upper eyelid exposure or canthal tilt.
what the fuck fix canthal tilt

what are you going to have a leforte 10000000000000000000000000000000 and break every bone in your face including eye sockets

giga low iq checking in

eyes cant be fixed this is the one area you cant fix its midface and mandible that can be fixed by jaw surgery everything else is fillers and plastic surgery which is low success as you can look uncanny due to the manipulation of skin with no bony support.

Low ipd is indeed a very subhuman trait to have,there is no surgery for it
Well maybe if you have sclerar show and no upper eyelid exposure (i never said no upper eyelid exposure isnt ideal) you can fix them via surgery. But if you have no sclerar show and high amounts of upper eyelid exposure and still have low ipd then it's over.

nope. if you have mogger jaw and prey eyes you are cute guy ant still have a chance.

what the fuck fix canthal tilt

what are you going to have a leforte 10000000000000000000000000000000 and break every bone in your face including eye sockets

giga low iq checking in

eyes cant be fixed this is the one area you cant fix its midface and mandible that can be fixed by jaw surgery everything else is fillers and plastic surgery which is low success as you can look uncanny due to the manipulation of skin with no bony support.
Yes there is, look almond eye surgery pictures before and after. And canthal tilt is if you're eyes are downturned or upturned.

Yes there is look almond eye surgery pictures before and after. And canthal tilt is if you're eyes are downturned or upturned.
but the chances of failed surgery is way way higher than jaw surgery which is precisely calculated

your life is in the hands of the surgeon and it can look uncanny if not the best surgeon

He wasn’t able to get with wIth woman because he’s autistic

also jaw(maxilla) determines the eye area so jaw is more important