Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over if you have prey eyes

• Thread starter BlackPillBeliever
  • Start date
but the chances of failed surgery is way way higher than jaw surgery which is precisely calculated

your life is in the hands of the surgeon and it can look uncanny if not the best surgeon
Trust me the chances of failed surgery arent that high. You need to seek the consultations of a professional before doing any surgeries.

Last edited:
Trust me the chances of failed surgery arent that high compared to jaw surgery, You need to seek the consultations of a professional before doing any surgeries.
i have already messaged professionals for help with jaw surgery again assumed low iq angle

i plan things out MORE METICULOUSLY THAN THE SURGEONS THEMSELVES

i have already messaged professionals for help with jaw surgery again assumed low iq angle

i plan things out MORE METICULOUSLY THAN THE SURGEONS THEMSELVES
What are you talking about of low iq angle?

Stop shaming people before you even get to know them, he is not autistic.
Well he's a loser anyway and it's not because of his looks. Stop fixating over one feature like that. If he's how you describe him, he should have no problem getting pussy. Most normies don't have anything good about their looks and they get pussy anyway.

Well he's a loser anyway and it's not because of his looks. Stop fixating over one feature like that. If he's how you describe him, he should have no problem getting pussy. Most normies don't have anything good about their looks and they get pussy anyway.
Bruh he isn't a loser he is a normal guy like you and me but his prey eyes are letting him down. And yes i never said that normies don't get girls just his eye area is making him and incel.

What are you talking about of low iq angle?
THAT I HAVE NOT CONSULTED A SURGEON REGARDING JAWS SURGERY

and also on what authority do you have that eye surgery is less risky than jaw surgery which ass did you pull that from

where are your sources and info

what is it based on

why am i to believe you

this is also again low iq

THAT I HAVE NOT CONSULTED A SURGEON REGARDING JAWS SURGERY

and also on what authority do you have that eye surgery is less risky than jaw surgery which ass did you pull that from

where are your sources and info

what is it based on

why am i to believe you

this is also again low iq
I never clarified that eye surgery is less risky than jaw surgery i just said that both surgeries failing are very rare but yes you are right, jaw surgery is less risky that eye surgery but that doesn't mean that eye surgery is common.

Bruh he isn't a loser he is a normal guy like you and me but his prey eyes are letting him down. And yes i never said that normies don't get girls just his eye area is making him and incel.
It's not his eye area if everything else about him is good. IRL people aren't PSL aspies.

you literally said this

Trust me the chances of failed surgery arent that high compared to jaw surgery

do you remember what you type

It's not his eye area if everything else about him is good. IRL people aren't PSL aspies.
the over riding sentiment is hunter eyes are a very big HALO of which i dont think you can deny

everything can be sub par and you have hunter eyes, narrow spaced apart eyes and you automatically become high SMV if you dont have huge flaws elsewhere

No, he tried to get with 3/10 women but even them didn't want to be in to a relationship with him.

the over riding sentiment is hunter eyes are a very big HALO of which i dont think you can deny

everything can be sub par and you have hunter eyes, narrow spaced apart eyes and you automatically become high SMV if you dont have huge flaws elsewhere
Bruh read the rest of this thread i explained this already.

you literally said this

Trust me the chances of failed surgery arent that high compared to jaw surgery

do you remember what you type
woops it was an accident i
THEREFORE IT MUST BE DUE TO HIS EYE AREA DUMBASS

HE DOESNT HAVE HUNTER EYES

ERGO WOMEN ARE NOT GOING FOR HIM AS HE DOESNT HAVE ANY OTHER FLAW

YOU CANT READ

THATS YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM

and have the brain power of a chimp on pop tarts
Yes i admit i have a neurological disorder, thats why women reject me, But we arent talking about me, we are talking about my friend.

No, he tried to get with 3/10 women but even them didn't want to be in to a relationship with him.
Then he's an autist/ loser/ weirdo. Normies don't have problems and apparently he's better than a normie. Unless he has one eye on his asshole and the other on his nutsack, his eyes aren't the problem.

Well maybe if you have sclerar show and no upper eyelid exposure (i never said no upper eyelid exposure isnt ideal) you can fix them via surgery. But if you have no sclerar show and high amounts of upper eyelid exposure and still have low ipd then it's over.
Stfu you piece of fuck,low ipd is a subhuman trait,you can’t even fix it it will be very very dangerous,also UEE should be slightly visible to appear you are a human otherwise you will be seen like sn aurisic gay alien

woops it was an accident i

Yes i admit i have a neurological disorder, thats why women reject me, But we arent talking about me, we are talking about my friend.
no i was being dumb

i did this in error your post was about eyes being important

i juts think you have to make a big distinction as hunter eyes ARE THE EYES WOMEN CRAVE AND SET THE MAN INTO A DIFFERENT BRACKET EG CHAD

Then he's an autist/ loser/ weirdo. Normies don't have problems and apparently he's better than a normie. Unless he has one eye on his asshole and the other on his nutsack, his eyes aren't the problem.
He is a weirdo but not that much, stop shaming my friend

I have better eye shape than my brother, mine are brown, his are blue. Guess who never got complimented for his eyes and who gets all the time.

Tom halland,he is a manlet and has a bad features and still girls love him for his jaw
exceptions do exist but Just because a small number of women are willing to date a guy with a bad eye area this doesnt nullify the general rules, and his eyes area isnt even that bad.

no i was being dumb

i did this in error your post was about eyes being important

i juts think you have to make a big distinction as hunter eyes ARE THE EYES WOMEN CRAVE AND SET THE MAN INTO A DIFFERENT BRACKET EG CHAD
Hunter eyes arent really that important, henry cavall, zayn malik etc have almond eyes and still they get thousands of attention from women.

Last edited:
I have better eye shape than my brother, mine are brown, his are blue. Guess who never got complimented for his eyes and who gets all the time.
Your brother never got complimented for his eyes?

Last edited:
but cruise mogs the right to hell and back and would get the woman over the right morph

which is the whole dead

so again confirming hunter eyes are key

how is this not true
right cruise still has chance

Maybe he has a better jawline mid-face etc.
He does look better overall, he has eyes like Frodo and everyone compliment him, both males and females.

He does look better overall, he has eyes like Frodo and everyone compliment him, both males and females.
Idk i haven't seen his eyes yet so maybe they are better looking than you think, but i could also be wrong.

Its not the worst trait you can have
True. Tall + Strong chin is the bare minimum required to be physically attractive as a man. Everything else isn't that important.

Eyes are more important.
Completely incorrect. I've never seen a Chad with a weak chin, but I always see Chads with prey eyes. Enough with the coping. Eyes only matter if you at least have height and a strong chin already.

Completely incorrect. I've never seen a Chad with a weak chin, but I always see Chads with prey eyes. Enough with the coping. Eyes only matter if you at least have height and a strong chin already.
Proof

Oh and i forgot the eyes are difficult to change even with surgery, unlike the jaw.

Last edited: