Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over. Most common female height filters on Bumble released.

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
38d56942072363d0dacc3109d279891e0ad967802fc3fe4f04706e4c6f033266.png

New manlet height is 6ft. What a clownworld

Why is there a height filter for men but not a weight filter for women :smonk:

Just be 2 meter tall bro

Is this for maximum or minimum height?

If maximum it doesn't tell us much and isn't that bad.

I assume minimum. OVER.
"percentage of inclusion in filters set"

LOL:society:
this has to be fake. the existence of "height filters" is outrageous enough

Imagine wanting a girl in this modern day and age. Real niggas just cope and ldar:feelscomfy::smonk:

Exactly. How does anyone try for more than 2 mins before wanting to kill themselves and LDAR?

Just skip the pain and LDAR to your heart's content. 95% of males will be joining us soon enough anyway.

One inch too little to 6' which is minimum

Just be 6'6 bro it's what women want :soy:

Holy shit this is brutal and this is presumably from the USA or global so imagine how bad it is in my country (The Netherlands) where every guy is atleast 6 foot

Nah 95% is way too much but more men are slowly being pushed to the edge :feelscomfy:

It isn't. Remember that this is on height ALONE.

A 6'1" guy is tall enough for like 2/3 of females, but how much does this drop if he's autistic? And what about income? Etc., etc., etc.

You must pass this and then pass a bunch of other bull shit. It really is over. Cumulative probability is a bitch.

A 6'1" guy is tall enough for like 2/3 of females, but how much does this drop if he's autistic? And what about income? Etc., etc., etc.

You must pass this and then pass a bunch of other bull shit. It really is over. Cumulative probability is a bitch.
:feelsthink:

Yeah if you don't have a good face and or frame then you still fucked even if you meet the height threshold of that particular foid. And even if you somehow manage to get her to fuck you you would still have worry about stuff like dicksize (Both length and girth)

Women are shallow whores when it comes to online dating:feelsjuice: in other words water wet

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA You are not even worth talking to in the eyes of 70% of women if you are 5'11

Imagine wanting a girl in this modern day and age. Real niggas just cope and ldar:feelscomfy::smonk:
:yes:Physical affection would be nice tho
LOL:society:
this has to be fake. the existence of "height filters" is outrageous enough
I don't remember bumble even having filters, I don't even remember being asked for my height. Who knows tho it was a while ago

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA You are not even worth talking to in the eyes of 70% of women if you are 5'11

It's hilarious how 5'11" and 5'10" are nearly identical to them. It's like the "you're under 6 feet but you still have two digits for inches" zone.

Then below 5'10", NEVER BEGAN.

This is where my dad is and he's been married for nearly 30 years, while also having little to no status, and being nearly broke:

These Boomers need to STFU about how things are today.

And then "where are all the good men gone?"

Note the 30% difference between 5'11 and 6'. Everyone should just heightfraud to at least 6', when someone doubts your height just tell them they're crazy :feelsthink:

I’m 5’11” and I really don’t understand .. what is the problem???

what is so bad about 5’11”??

it’s literally taller than 70% of other men and is 6 feet in shoes

6 feet used to be the ideal gold standard height for men

Height in shoes argument doesn't really matter. If shoes add at least an inch, I can just say I am 6'2" in shoes.

5'11" is above average but being taller than more than half of men won't cut it because females demand significantly above average. Also part of it is just that first digit changing from a 5 to a 6 is significant to most females. You even see this with the drop from 5'10" to 5'9" where that is probably caused by 5'9" looking much smaller because it's only two digits shown instead of three digits. Females aren't rational. It's just how good the height "looks" or "feels" to them.

Last edited:

Now 6 feet is bare minimum to be considered a human, its still a good height though considering woman on dating apps have even higher standards and its enough for almost 60 percent, jfl you cant even tell inch or two when looking at someone, shallow whores and their mental barrier at 6 feet.

Jesus Christ, only 60% of women find 6'2" acceptable with 40% demanding more? What the actual fuck?

2.54 cm of bone is all it takes to confuse a toilet's brain.Imagine letting these toilets run a country.We are doomed:feelsclown:

i want to rope fuck im not even in the 10%:feelsrope:

lol at the jump from 5'11 to 6'0

5'11 man 6'0 man

O . O
/|\ . /|\
/\ . || |
. /\
. | |

honestly this is blackpilling af, but also remember that guys on OD always add way too many inches to their height, like 5'9 guys saying they're 6 foot

WOW I was wrong, I thought life began at 6'3, but it's actually 6'6. THIS Data is a gigablackpill-- if you are under 6', you loose 30% of the dating pool. Being 5'9 means only 15% of all female Bumble users would be willing to date you. Under 6' makes dating EXPONENTIALLY difficult.

@Fat Link

PIN THIS THREAD NOW

Last edited:
enslave them already

now plot a graph that shows mens heights as a % of the population in red bars underneath the blue bars of womens inclusion %

IT WOULD BE FUCKING LAUGHABLE AND SHOW THE LEVELS OF DELUSION PRESENT

EG at 6 foot 5 the inclusion was circa 90% the most popular height eg the most women included it yet the % of the male population would be fucking tiny I think below 0.5% this is UTTERLY JACKED UP HYPERGAMY GONE RAMPANT

Foid logic: Tall is masculine, he can protect me. Also, I'm fat i wanna eat whatever i want and not worry about my weight too much. and I'm a strong independent woman so I need a man over 6ft to make me feel feminine. Btw no toxic masculinity plz. And no Asian or Indian men, sorry guys.

In reality, civilization is collapsing. Were just living in an epoch.

Last edited:
Am I the only who sees these graphs as somewhat comforting? Like the game is so rigged and the odds are so low that you kind of just have to laugh at how pointless it is to even try.

I’m 6’4 and can’t get anything

just be chewbacca theory

Also jfl 5'3 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: fucking fucking hahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Eren yeager
Eren eren cry

WOW I was wrong, I thought life began at 6'3, but it's actually 6'6. THIS Data is a gigablackpill-- if you are under 6', you loose 30% of the dating pool. Being 5'9 means only 15% of all female Bumble users would be willing to date you. Under 6' makes dating EXPONENTIALLY difficult.

@Fat Link

PIN THIS THREAD NOW
Im at 5'3 I don't even have a choice....I'm Out of the dating pool by genes alone:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And you niggers laughed at me when I said that 6'5 is bare minimum :feelsUgh: