Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's popular to shit on the term "incel" and people who simply can't get gfs

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Probably because some of you retards talk about rape and child molestation openly on here just to be posted on gayass IT. Can't count how many times this past week I've seen regular people talk terribly about low status men without girlfriends just because of some shit they read on here. The normie reaction to seeing an ugly man in distress these days is to point and say "HAHAH INCEL KILL YOURSELF"

Fuck the faggots who bring us bad attention and fuck niggerass IT too.

Can't count how many times this past week I've seen regular people talk terribly about low status men without girlfriends just because of some shit they read on here
you know people who browse this forum? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

We will need the cooperation of normies to seize power for ourselves you guys know that right? Do you not read your own wiki? State issued wives seems like our best shot at eliminating inceldom. Not sure, it seems some people on this forum actually like being incel. I don’t. I want my state issued wife as soon as possible and for that we actually have to have a respectable appearance so that our case is heard.

Talking about rape and other morally reprehensible acts will only get us killed.

Why do you seek the attention of normies is the better question. @PointOfNoReturn

Well don’t listen to people who tell you to KYS, let’s see them have that same energy when you go ER (In GTA V RP)

We will need the cooperation of normies to seize power for ourselves you guys know that right? Do you not read your own wiki? State issued wives seems like our best shot at eliminating inceldom. Not sure, it seems some people on this forum actually like being incel. I don’t. I want my state issued wife as soon as possible and for that we actually have to have a respectable appearance so that our case is heard.

Talking about rape and other morally reprehensible acts will only get us killed.
Some of these guys love painting big red targets on their backs it seems

Why do you care what normies think?
I find it crazy that normies have replaced insults like retard, loser, creep, faggot with the word incel just because you desperately choose to seek their attention in such a retarded way.

JFL at thinking "muh bad things" is the actual reason
Changing that won't do shit

Why do you care what they replace it with PERIOD? Do you interact with them? I dont give a fuck what normtards think or say, they aren’t even on my radar and I don’t seek their attention
Go out and rape a foid then, get put in prison and become Tyrone's bitch. No one will care.

And do you think if no one said anything bad about foids at all that they'd be nicer to us? Get real lol. Incels will be hated no matter how squeaky clean we behave.

And do you think if no one said anything bad about foids at all that they'd be nicer to us? Get real lol. Incels will be hated no matter how squeaky clean we behave.
I talk shit on foids all day, fuck them.

It was always like this. Before it was hahaha virgin, now it’s hahahaha incel.

It wouldn't matter. Everyone here could be super duper civilized and maybe normies wouldn't shit on us so badly, but they still wouldn't fuck us. We still wouldn't be considered fully human. We'd still be suspect at best, even if the enmity was gone.

People are saying "Why do you care what normies think", which isn't much of an argument, but it is suggestive of the truth of the matter. I always keep going back this this slate star codex article: "Radicalizing the Romanceless" (must read). This particular section is highly relevant:

Chen Sheng was an officer serving the Qin Dynasty, famous for their draconian punishments. He was supposed to lead his army to a rendezvous point, but he got delayed by heavy rains and it became clear he was going to arrive late. The way I always hear the story told is this:

Chen turns to his friend Wu Guang and asks “What’s the penalty for being late?”

“Death,” says Wu.

“And what’s the penalty for rebellion?”

“Death,” says Wu.

“Well then…” says Chen Sheng.

And thus began the famous Dazexiang Uprising, which caused thousands of deaths and helped usher in a period of instability and chaos that resulted in the fall of the Qin Dynasty three years later.

If normies aren't going to respect you either way, then why not be an asshole? This idea that normies will be nicer to us is probably true, but they're going to be nicer to us in the way that they might be nicer to a plant than a mushroom. They aren't going to suddenly start treating us like people, either way.

It wouldn't matter. Everyone here could be super duper civilized and maybe normies wouldn't shit on us so badly, but they still wouldn't fuck us. We still wouldn't be considered fully human. We'd still be suspect at best, even if the enmity was gone.

People are saying "Why do you care what normies think", which isn't much of an argument, but it is suggestive of the truth of the matter. I always keep going back this this slate star codex article: "Radicalizing the Romanceless" (must read). This particular section is highly relevant:

If normies aren't going to respect you either way, then why not be an asshole? This idea that normies will be nicer to us is probably true, but they're going to be nicer to us in the way that they might be nicer to a plant than a mushroom. They aren't going to suddenly start treating us like people, either way.

Bro I'm all for being assholes to normies and women alike. But when it comes to openly fantasizing about rape and child molestation on this forum, it digs the ugly man's grave and uplifts the normies Unironically.

I'll shut up now. I'd rather u fags go out there and rape instead of talking about it here and bringing unwanted normie attention over here. Fucking niggers

Probably because some of you retards talk about rape and child molestation openly on here just to be posted on gayass IT. Can't count how many times this past week I've seen regular people talk terribly about low status men without girlfriends just because of some shit they read on here. The normie reaction to seeing an ugly man in distress these days is to point and say "HAHAH INCEL KILL YOURSELF"

Fuck the faggots who bring us bad attention and fuck niggerass IT too.
Persona-4-Dancing-All-Night_2013_12-02-13_005.jpg

But also fuck NPCs for having 0 critical thinking skills and niggerass bitch society for raising them that way.

Persona-4-Dancing-All-Night_2013_12-02-13_005.jpg

But also fuck NPCs for having 0 critical thinking skills and niggerass bitch society for raising them that way.
FUCK normies I hate them. Please don't get wrong idea.

I'll shut up now. I'd rather u fags go out there and rape instead of talking about it here and bringing unwanted normie attention over here. Fucking niggers
this forum is controlled by the NHK to artificially make incels look as violent as possible and justify government neetbux for luminescent NHK agents

this forum is controlled by the NHK to artificially make incels look as violent as possible and justify government neetbux for luminescent NHK agents
Sounds like a good conspiracy theory :feelsjuice: