Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's really over for you unless you're at least 6-7/10 NTmaxxed

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Now I'm not kidding, studying the experience of my acquaintances sex havers (no, I don't have a social life, or something like that), I can say with confidence that in order to have a healthy relationship or just sex (not betabucks or cuckmax) you need be at least an NT chad-light, otherwise IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU. Figuratively speaking, it took each of them a lot of time to spend on dating sites and dates to get a pussy, while considering that they look good, have sufficient height (180), pumped up body, and of course they are NTmaxxed. Of course, not always the search for a pussy lasted a long time, but the very essence of how important appearance and ability to communicate. I’ll also add from myself, if you go over the bar 8/10 (ideal face, 190 height, broad shoulders), then being HTmaxxed is no longer necessary and you can be "yourself".

Now I'm not kidding, studying the experience of my acquaintances sex havers (no, I don't have a social life, or something like that), I can say with confidence that in order to have a healthy relationship or just sex (not betabucks or cuckmax) you need be at least an NT chad-light, otherwise IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU. Figuratively speaking, it took each of them a lot of time to spend on dating sites and dates to get a pussy, while considering that they look good, have sufficient height (180), pumped up body, and of course they are NTmaxxed. Of course, not always the search for a pussy lasted a long time, but the very essence of how important appearance and ability to communicate. I’ll also add from myself, if you go over the bar 8/10 (ideal face, 190 height, broad shoulders), then being HTmaxxed is no longer necessary and you can be "yourself".
True. I mean anything under chadlite. You have to put alot if effort for a single nut. Chadlite + NT (Autism tax is brutal) is enough (FOR NOW) to have healthy relationship and sex. In the near future,you will have to be 500 Iq GigaChad Superman to have sex and healthy relationship.