Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its saddening that we were born in probably the worst generation

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Born too late to experience life without the internet like alot of genx and boomers where they depended on social interaction early

Born too early to zoomermaxx with frfr no cap tiktokdancemaxx to get status

I also feel like we are the lab rat generation. We have to experience all the bad shit as a reminder to future generations to never do this shit again. If any societal change occurs like sex bots or revoking womens rights we most likely wont be alive to reap the rewards with our unwilling particpation in this cucked part of history. Thats assuming future generations take note though

If only i was born in like 1960

1110cdbe9d2413623c87d7475d0b4d0d.jpg
missed out on my chance to meet her bro's... never began.

Yeah,i wish i was born before toilets got rights.

Born too late to experience life without the internet like alot of genx and boomers where they depended on social interaction early

Born too early to zoomermaxx with frfr no cap tiktokdancemaxx to get status

I also feel like we are the lab rat generation. We have to experience all the bad shit as a reminder to future generations to never do this shit again. If any societal change occurs like sex bots or revoking womens rights we most likely wont be alive to reap the rewards with our unwilling particpation in this cucked part of history. Thats assuming future generations take note though
kind of but the worst generation for whom?

I wish I was born in 1980, I would’ve lived a full life and roped at 2009-10 because that was the last year before everything went to shit:feelsjuice:

I wish I was born in 1980, I would’ve lived a full life and roped at 2009-10 because that was the last year before everything went to shit:feelsjuice:
Huge cope, many incels were born around that time

Zoomers are just retarded. Over for us.

Post WW2 was prime.
Anything before that is terrifying
And 21st century is depressing.
70s 80s 90s were the time to be alive.
Humanity is on the decline since 2010, maybe even 2000

I think it will get worse from here not better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3