Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's strange to watch my LL wife pet the dog.

psyop

psyop

Why me?
★★★★★
If only he knew what she does with it when he’s at work:feelskek:

It's strange to watch my LL wife pet the dog.

I've been dealing with a DB for a long time and the thought just occurred to me last night that it's strange to watch my LL wife pet our dog.

We have a big dog (almost 100lbs) and he will take up a spot on the couch next her her while she is watching TV. And my wife will mindlessly pet him for hours.

The weird part is after our DB started I could never get her to give me that kind of attention. No cuddles.

No back rubs. No caresses. She says she's just not interested or she's too tired , but she'll sit and pet the dog for hours, which is literally the same thing!

I mean, the irony, right?

I've learned when she says she's not interested, what she means is she not interested "in me", and when she's too tired she really means she is tired "of me"

Hey, I get it. I respect that. Let's just sign these divorce papers so we can make it official.

Dogpilled and ofc she's white

Brootal. At least he's not delusional and is willing to take action.

I'd rather be incel then live 20 years like that, i'd rather spend 20 years in jail even

LL?

Also this is definitely a thing that foids do lol, to rub it in your face that they’re giving intimacy to a literal animal and not you

What’s an LL wife? Low life?