Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill its the saxons that are responsible for ethnic self hate

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
angl*ids ruined asian/african/middle eastren countries and have been actively doing it for hundreds of years, from age 1 they shove wh*Te attractive people as the ideal beauty, brainwashing ethnics to self hate and lick their ass, to the point where people UNIRONICALLY suggest that northwest europeans are just 'naturally more attractive' jfl

worst part is, once the world started noticing them, they just pulled a shoa and gave israel to the jews to divert the hate into them

average anglo = chad in non-westren europe countries

ur chink moids hate themselves and project it on their own kind, because of holywood wh*tewash from young age

truly sad

Shitskin cope tbh. I bet you're a turk or some other mixed trash.

anglos bankrolled by joooos

lol you're a fucking idiot. The OP is speaking facts

being white is only viewed as attractive because it was force fed and brainwashed onto people during the colonization period.....I think I might make a post about this later tbh

being white is only viewed as attractive because it was force fed and brainwashed onto people during the colonization period.....I think I might make a post about this later tbh

Shitskin cope. Even AI thinks shitskins are disgusting.

yea im a shitskinned, i too used to think white people are better looking, i just realized that my perception is flawed due to the media, GL people are GL, with race being irrelevant, its just that the world is programmed to find nordic features the most attractive

yea im a shitskinned, i too used to think white people are better looking, i just realized that my perception is flawed due to the media, GL people are GL, with race being irrelevant, its just that the world is programmed to find nordic features the most attractive

"tall, dark and handsome" aren't nerdic features. Most MM's have a north atlantid phenotype. Putting features aside, White people produce more objectively good looking people per capita. It's just a fact. Shitskins produce shit, but eventually they shit out a diamond.

"tall, dark and handsome" aren't nerdic features. Most MM's have a north atlantid phenotype. Putting features aside, White people produce more objectively good looking people per capita. It's just a fact. Shitskins produce shit, but eventually they shit out a diamond.
>unironically believing the tall dark meme

studies have proven light eyes/hair/skin are a plus, also there is no such thing as 'objectively GL people', there are societies where fat people or crooked teeth are GL, its pretty obvious that the most glorified phenotype will produce the most GL people according to its criteria, i dont understand why u have to be so emotional and offensive though

This thread is historically inaccurate. The reason for ethnics putting yts on a pedestal is because of colonization, not because of what you claim.

This thread is historically inaccurate. The reason for ethnics putting yts on a pedestal is because of colonization, not because of what you claim.
its a long proccess, who do u think started colonizing? and after they got backlash for it they used less violent ways to push their agenda, and blame us poor jews

Didn't even see this when I wrote my post. High IQ post.

Shitskin cope. Even AI thinks shitskins are disgusting.
lol at your fucking retardation enjoy your self hatred.
Its the truth maybe read a little on the topic of what colonization did to the countries it was implemented on. Look at what has been termed beautiful in countries before colonization. Beauty is socially constructed, nothing in our biology says that one type of nose/ ear type/ skin is better looking than another. To reproduce the other organism just needs looks healthy (i.e.: tall, built, etc). But our society has made people think what is beautiful.

Honestly your ignorance irritates me especially if you are an ethnic (lol at calling yourself shitskin if thats the case). You are still a victim to the colonizers beliefs.

its a long proccess, who do u think started colonizing? and after they got backlash for it they used less violent ways to push their agenda, and blame us poor jews
Jews have been ostracized from society for thousands of years because of the Talmud. Apparently the ancient Jews and those who follow the Talmud participated in the offerings of babies, or some disturbing shit like that.

Jews have been ostracized from society for thousands of years because of the Talmud. Apparently the ancient Jews and those who follow the Talmud participated in the offerings of babies, or some disturbing shit like that.
everyone was barbaric a couple hundred/thousands years ago, and ans my question

the OP or his? because i sort of covered that in the OP
Sadist's post. I hadn't seen you mentioning it, sounded as if you were talking about the Hollywood era instead of going back to the roots.

anglo pussy belongs to rape gangs tbh

everyone was barbaric a couple hundred/thousands years ago, and ans my question
I thought it was a rhetorical question. The Portuguese did.

Sadist's post. I hadn't seen you mentioning it, sounded as if you were talking about the Hollywood era instead of going back to the roots.
well im pretty bad at expressing my thoughts, i said anglos have been brainwashing ethnics from hundreds of years, meant to include the colonization thing in there but my attention span is short due to lifetime of social isolation

lol at your fucking retardation enjoy your self hatred.
Its the truth maybe read a little on the topic of what colonization did to the countries it was implemented on. Look at what has been termed beautiful in countries before colonization. Beauty is socially constructed, nothing in our biology says that one type of nose/ ear type/ skin is better looking than another. To reproduce the other organism just needs looks healthy (i.e.: tall, built, etc). But our society has made people think what is beautiful.

Honestly your ignorance irritates me especially if you are an ethnic (lol at calling yourself shitskin if thats the case). You are still a victim to the colonizers beliefs.

No, unlike 80% of PSL I'm not a shitskin. Your argument is terrible and is the same one lefty lunatics use (social constructionism vs biological determinism). No matter how much social conditioning, bug eyes, bird bones and NW3 will never be attractive. And what that other guy said about fat people being "attractive" in some countries is bullshit. Yes it's a sign of prosperity in some nigger shitholes, but it's not biologically attractive.

Last edited:
No, unlike 80% of PSL I'm not a shitskin. Your argument is terrible and is the same one lefty lunatics use (social constructionism vs biological determinism). No how matter how much social conditioning, bug eyes, bird bones and NW3 will never be attractive. And what that other guy said about fat people being "attractive" in some countries is bullshit. Yes it's a sign of prosperity in some nigger shitholes, but it's not biologically attractive.
the entire point is that a nordic guy that looks bad will always look worse with darker skin/hair/eyes, its why ugly guys can slay in asia if they have light eyes/hair..

the entire point is that a nordic guy that looks bad will always look worse with darker skin/hair/eyes, its why ugly guys can slay in asia if they have light eyes/hair..

Show me the studies. As I said, most MM's have a north atlantid phenotype. This is an ETHNIC delusion, Whites don't think blond hair and light skin is special, most of us think tanned skin is 100x better.

No, unlike 80% of PSL I'm not a shitskin. Your argument is terrible and is the same one lefty lunatics use (social constructionism vs biological determinism). No how matter how much social conditioning, bug eyes, bird bones and NW3 will never be attractive. And what that other guy said about fat people being "attractive" in some countries is bullshit. Yes it's a sign of prosperity in some nigger shitholes, but it's not biologically attractive.

Then you are just a dumb sack of racist shit that deserves to get your skull beaten in cause you are too retarded to hear reason.
So let me put it this way you stupid hick trailer park trash, beauty is a social construct you aren't born with beauty ideals. Its all taught again do some research next time boyo.

Anyways the beauty ideal that white is better is slowly being torn down so in a few years from now the beauty standard will widen. And I'm gonna be laughing my ass off thinking about how dumbasses like you will still stick to your dumbass beliefs that beauty is not socially constructed

Big Cope. Beauty is genetically determined. No amount of socialization will make a foid think a jawless manlet is attractive

Then you are just a dumb sack of racist shit that deserves to get your skull beaten in cause you are too retarded to hear reason.
So let me put it this way you stupid hick trailer park trash, beauty is a social construct you aren't born with beauty ideals. Its all taught again do some research next time boyo.

Anyways the beauty ideal that white is better is slowly being torn down so in a few years from now the beauty standard will widen. And I'm gonna be laughing my ass off thinking about how dumbasses like you will still stick to your dumbass beliefs that beauty is not socially constructed

What else do you think is a social construct?

Big Cope. Beauty is genetically determined. No amount of socialization will make a foid think a jawless manlet is attractive
thats borderline deformed tho, what OP is saying is that white features being praised are a social construct due to colonization and media brainwashing

pretty sure africans have the best jaws

thats borderline deformed tho, what OP is saying is that white features being praised are a social construct due to colonization and media brainwashing

>colonization
Kek, sure. There's an excellent evolutionary reason for why whites are considered the most attractive. Neoteny is correlated with lighter skin. All races start off lighter skinned and then eventually grow into their normal skin color. So whiteness is youth, same with blonde hair. Ethnic copers please go

pretty sure africans have the best jaws
Depends on which ones. Theirs some overbite and recessed jaw tribes in Africa too.

>colonization
Kek, sure. There's an excellent evolutionary reason for why whites are considered the most attractive. Neoteny is correlated with lighter skin. All races start off lighter skinned and then eventually grow into their normal skin color. So whiteness is youth, same with blonde hair. Ethnic copers please go

Countless surveys say women prefer dark hair. Light eyes sure, but this obsession with blond hair (mainly perpetuated by deathniks) is just wrong. Men prefer blondes though according to surveys. It's associated with femininity.

Show me the studies. As I said, most MM's have a north atlantid phenotype. This is an ETHNIC delusion, Whites don't think blond hair and light skin is special, most of us think tanned skin is 100x better.
i will, but will it change ur mind?

i will, but will it change ur mind?
No because I will show you the studies I've seen too. Let's see which ones hold up. Also when you say light skin, do you mean White or pale? You'll be hard pressed finding surveys where women prefer pale blond nerdics over swarthy north atlantid Europeans.

Countless surveys say women prefer dark hair. Light eyes sure, but this obsession with blond hair (mainly perpetuated by deathniks) is just wrong. Men prefer blondes though according to surveys. It's associated with femininity.
true, blond hair isnt ideal on men (in the west at least, ethnics and asians love it) but brown hair is way more ideal for men

Recessed jaws?
strong squared jaws.. africa has a huge variety in phenotypes, and im pretty sure they have quite a few strong jawed ones that arent too uncommon, infact curries usually have very strong facial bones (tamils at least)

No because I will show you the studies I've seen too. Let's see which ones hold up. Also when you say light skin, do you mean White or pale? You'll be hard pressed finding surveys where women prefer pale blond nerdics over swarthy north atlantid Europeans.
actually, most of the world (asia/middle east+north africa) would prefer a pale nordic guy, but in the west where people try to be unique and edgy, the requirements are a little different, white skin doesnt have to be pale, and its not even about the skin - its about the facial traits (eye area, nose, lips to be specific)

>colonization
lol ok so that is why white people age the worst lol, anyways I'm talking about white features not just skin. Its the truth maybe read a little on the topic of what colonization did to the countries it was implemented on. Look at what has been termed beautiful in countries before colonization. Beauty is socially constructed, nothing in our biology says that one type of nose/ ear type/ skin is better looking than another. To reproduce the other organism just needs looks healthy (i.e.: tall, built, etc). But our society has made people think what is beautiful. Anyways the beauty ideal that white is better is slowly being torn down so in a few years from now the beauty standard will widen.

lol at all these white bois coping thinking that white is superior lol, just another victim to media (although in this case it has aided you) thinking that whiteness is the only beauty standard. borderline racist can accept the fact that the only reason white people traits are like by other cultures is because their grandpapis forced in onto the other cultures when they colonized them.

actually, most of the world (asia/middle east+north africa) would prefer a pale nordic guy, but in the west where people try to be unique and edgy, the requirements are a little different, white skin doesnt have to be pale, and its not even about the skin - its about the facial traits (eye area, nose, lips to be specific)

Okay I might have to admit cultural ignorance here. Because pale skin is considered disgusting and associated with inceldom here (Australia). Everyone tans.

Nice shitskin cope.
nice redneck hick trailer trash cope thinking whites are naturally more beautiful and not like beauty isn't socially constructed and white features wern't forced onto cultures that were colonized by whites

Okay I might have to admit cultural ignorance here. Because pale skin is considered disgusting and associated with inceldom here (Australia). Everyone tans.
no problem, its why i try to not be too vocal when discussing inceldom in the west, im from israel which is a somewhat westren country, arabs here absolutely worship nordic ideals (a 6/10 nordic looking guy could just walk to a school place and have sex in the bathroom with those strict muslims) due to years of brainwashing, its all over their media, and its even worse in asia because arabs can seldom look white while asians literally never see a white so an ugly white in the west can slay there like @itsOVER

I agree with you but I think you have your wording mixed up a bit. beauty isn't socially constructed, BUT beauty is subjective. different cultures find different things attractive. is that what you meant?

I agree with you but I think you have your wording mixed up a bit. beauty isn't socially constructed, BUT beauty is subjective. different cultures find different things attractive. is that what you meant?
yes but it is socially constructed, societies choose what is deemed beautiful and force onto themselves

"a social construct is an idea or notion that appears to be natural and obvious to people who accept it but may or may not represent reality, so it remains largely an invention or artifice of a given society"

yes but it is socially constructed, societies choose what is deemed beautiful and force onto themselves

"a social construct is an idea or notion that appears to be natural and obvious to people who accept it but may or may not represent reality, so it remains largely an invention or artifice of a given society"

I meant beauty itself isn't a social construct, but the idea of what is beautiful is socially constructed.

lol I think we are saying the same thing.

I meant beauty itself isn't a social construct, but the idea of what is beautiful is socially constructed.

lol I think we are saying the same thing.
yeah I'm pretty sure we are lol, glad to see we are on the same page though lots of coping borderline racist white bois up in this bitch

It’s the kikes who are responsible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back