Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It’s time to clean my room

sothaincel

sothaincel

Incel Dagoth Ur
Probably a useless cope but I’m tired of living like a fucking slob. Any tips for a retard who can barely clean?

Just hide everything under the bed br0

I have a loft/desk bed :cryfeels:
I hate to say this but it needs to be said. It never began. Offtopic though, do you have trouble getting out of bed. I had a family friend who slept in one of those bed and his face was always 1 foot away from the ceiling

Jordan Peterson would be proud

the last goy who made a room cleaning thread turned out to be a trannyfucker ...
cleaning your room is gay and pinkpilled.

I hate to say this but it needs to be said. It never began. Offtopic though, do you have trouble getting out of bed. I had a family friend who slept in one of those bed and his face was always 1 foot away from the ceiling

Yeah sometimes especially when I need to piss at night. But you get used to it. I’m 5’4 so it could be worse.
the last goy who made a room cleaning thread turned out to be a trannyfucker ...
cleaning your room is gay and pinkpilled.
Rather be dead in my own filthy room than be a faggot

Last edited:
Yeah sometimes especially when I need to piss at night. But you get used to it. I’m 5’4 so it could be worse.
Well I guess in this case one bad situation negates an inconvenience

Try cleaning your room or doing anything when you have chronic maladaptive daydreaming. Can't do shit boyo without wanting to pace around like an autist imagining scenarios in my brain. Isolation for about a decade will do this to you.

Any tips for a retard who can barely clean?
First you sweep the floor with a broom, then you apply desinfectant to the floor and mop it all up ,then you reaorganize objects. Unless you have objects on the floor that are in the way of you sweeping, in this case you get the objects out of the room and then you sweep and mop.

--On sweeping--
Don't know what's the exact name of this kind of broom in english, but around here this kind of broom is usually used outdoors only:
iu
But what the normies don't tell ya is that this broom can be used indoors, in fact this is the best kind of broom there is, and the only broom you'll ever need. Why? The so called indoor brooms gather a lot of dust on their head, which makes them useless after a while unless you wanna be a cuck and clean your broom's head, so don't be a cuck and get an outdoors broom.

--On mopping--
The most basic materials you need here are: bucket, rag, desinfectant and water. Dilute some desinfectant into water, dip the rag into the bucket and give it a good twist to get the excess water out, them begin "mopping" the floor (you're not using an actual mop here, but you get the point), DO NOT mop if there's still dust on the floor or you'll create mud. You can buy one of those self-twisting mops to make the job easier or wrap the wet rag around a broom's head and mop that way.

--Finishing--
After sweeping and mopping just put every object in it's place and remove the dust from furnitures if there's any. If you find objects that you don't have an use for anymore consider getting rid of them so you can free up some space in your room.

Source: i have to do everything around here tbhngl

Carry your stuff to other room.
Then vacuum clean and mob the empty room

Just get your transgender """g"""f to clean it for you bro. That's what the last guy to make this thread did...

I need to clean my room too tbh.

Throw out anything you never or barely use. Be ruthless.

Start from the top down. Wipe down table surfaces with a damp cloth or anti-bacterial wipe (make sure it's suitable for the type of surface). You don't want to clean your floors and then wipe down surfaces and get dust back onto them.

Most importantly, once you've cleaned your room, keep it that way. You'll find it a lot easier to maintain.

Dont know. I clean room only when lots of trash on floor and I get feeling like being squeezed and suffocating

All i do is dust and put everything away