Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's truely over for greekcels

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
In memory of our dear friend

atybhs9bw9801.jpg

if I didn't know better, I would've thought this was some spic or afghan

no sympathy for fakecels. should be all gassed then beheaded

Blessed post

Agreed its over for greekceks.

That's what gambler would say

Lol check my posts, I don't have any incredibly long aspie patriarchy posting. I'm just a fan account.

@heroinfather said that Gambler's ban maybe cut to a month or something like that, not sure if it's going to happen. I think half of the forum would be happy and the other half being unhappy maybe unhappy about it.

I'm actually surprised that many of you guys are so stern of wanting him to come back here...

@heroinfather said that Gambler's ban maybe cut to a month or something like that, not sure if it's going to happen. I think half of the forum would be happy and the other half being unhappy maybe unhappy about it.

I'm actually surprised that many of you guys are so stern of wanting him to come back here...
His status is legendary, he deserves a spot here.

Everyone is gambler, untill proven wrong.
kek

its funny how everyone knows this guy its like he is an incel celebrity same with zyros( but mostly cause of the memes on his frame and nigga fart sniffing ways kek)

Anyways both examples of halo effect at work kek

Especially for Cuck Eli

Last edited: