Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ITT describe your life as a short scene

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Dim lights, tinted purple. It's a school dance.

It's 11PM, and it's nearly the end.

Last Christmas by Wham! is playing in the background, though you can only faintly hear it.

I'm leaning up against the wall all alone, looking out at everyone else dancing with their dates.

It's kind of somber really, and brings back a weird feeling I've experienced since I was young. I watched We're Back, a shitty 2000s animated film about dinosaurs in a circus. Basically the protagonist runs away from home and falls in love with another runaway girl. They eventually kiss on a boat. It's a minor scene, but I watched that movie years ago, and yet I still remember the feeling of longing for what the protagonist had. It's really indescribable, not really sadness, not really a longing either.

Regardless, that weird feeling is in my chest, and i find it kind of funny. I want to laugh. It's almost like my Joker moment.

I'm glad I never went to a dance or any of that crap

Proms are for normal fags.

Dim lights, tinted purple. It's a school dance.

It's 11PM, and it's nearly the end.

Last Christmas by Wham! is playing in the background, though you can only faintly hear it.

I'm leaning up against the wall all alone, looking out at everyone else dancing with their dates.

Did you at least exploit the meal section?

Just me LDARing and then killing myself and some joker memes thrown in there.

Once there was an Ugly Barnacle. He was so ugly, that everyone died! The End

Once upon a time there was a subhuman fuck. He lived the worst life imaginable and ended up getting cancer, suffering, and dying a virgin. A group of SJWs went and pissed on his grave when he was dead.

Are you trying to make me rope?

end of the year, none of the friends i tried to make reply to my texts, someone i worked for just suckered me out of most of the money, no gf, just an empty studio apartment
i come back from an event where i had to pack up things and my apartment is in shambles from packing up, and leaving in a hurry
i just sit there staring at everything, not saying or doing anything, all my shit including my pc just laying in cardboard boxes
total silence, time ticking away

med_1471532390_image.jpg