Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] ITT post your Mensa IQ test results

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★

Low IQcels need not apply.

Your IQ was mesured to 107 which is equivalent to the 68 percentile, with a standard deviation of 15
:feelswhere:

Still mogs me

No IQ for your face.

I don't take tests. Why put in effort just to get negative feedback. :feelsautistic:

That is simply a glitch from the results, the actual IQ i possess has been written in bold (178j so of course it must be true.
Indeed, sorry for misbelieving you

how much does age affect your results? i took the 16-17 test when i was 14 and got 118, but i can't imagine there was a significant increase. i also can't do it again since it blocks you from taking it more than once :feelshaha:

That is simply a glitch from the results, the actual IQ i possess has been written in bold (178j so of course it must be true.
:feelskek: This is a genius parody of Mensa_IQcel. Feels like ages ago since I saw that guy on here.

are you in some famous university

are you in some famous university
That is correct. See the below thread for details:

It clearly has your score at 107

I have <70 IQ :feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:.cursed in body and mind.

123 last time i took the test.
Its a complete meme though since I feel brain damaged.

Got 105 IQ, still no gf :feelsUgh:

genetically you are worth more than any low iq chad, its a shame females don't realize this

I'm gonna try and get the lowest score, I might not even need to try

still retarded.

When I took it earlier, I wasn’t feeling too sharp, which at that time it was 115.

how much does age affect your results? i took the 16-17 test when i was 14 and got 118, but i can't imagine there was a significant increase. i also can't do it again since it blocks you from taking it more than once :feelshaha:
It decreases with age

I didn't read to check the number of questions; I thought it was 25 but I found it was 35 when I had way less time. Honestly, the questions should be bold or something to make it easier to see. I got still 112. I doubt that my next result would be accurate since I saw most answers online and likely would memorize most of the theme. I think one question was changed (early 30s); I guess I got it right as when I checked IQ was 145+ when I reviewed the answers.

Last edited:
Mine is 99, it's over

MensaIQCel was a Narcissist and nonetheless correct about all of your Slave asses. And that's saying something because Narcissists are incapable of empathy, but he was capable of detecting weakness in the users here because it's so obvious. Those who aren't weak are miserable wretches who thrive on fatalism anayways.

IQ is only meaningful when a person scores under 80 or above 120. The top 10% and the bottom 10%.

All the average people between 80 and 120 are pretty much the same.

It was "You have some chances to pass the real test"...on another Mensa site.