Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Story: my low IQ tradcuck redpilled 38 year old virgin friend

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
I have a "friend " if you could call him that that we'll call Bob. Now I've known Bob for about three years now. Bob is an extremely unattractive man who has no luck with women. He's 38 and a virgin and according to him the only reason he hasn't lost his virginity is because he hasn't found the "right" women. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: but his face tells a completely different story.

I have tried to blackpill bob on several occasions. On one such occasion I tried telling bob that your success in life was determined by genetics. ob responded with "if you work harder you can eventually beat someone with natural talent" which caused me to choke immensely on concealed laughter. Why this is so incredibly ironic and amusing is because Bob for the last nine years has been trying and failing to get a degree in stem. The reason for this is because Bob has a low IQ (I got him to take a Mensa and he scored a 92 and then told me it didn't mean anything) and ADHD. Yet here bob is someone who's failing in life due to his low IQ telling me genetics don't matter.

Maybe I should blackpill him more but I'm worried that if he was truly blackpilled he'd probably hang himself.

Don't blackpill him, he won't be able to digest it.

I won't. Again, I don't want to ruin his life for no reason. He's coping alright for his age.
I often wonder if it’s better to just live life like that instead of knowing the truth of how things work. So far, I think it is.

I often wonder if it’s better to just live life like that instead of knowing the truth of how things work. So far, I think it is.
Yes. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Wish him success on finding his virgin bride.
It´s like trying to find the Oceangate submarine:
They don´t exist

Let him suffer he doesn`t deserve the Bp

Maybe I should blackpill him more but I'm worried that if he was truly blackpilled he'd probably hang himself.
he won't. you need a high IQ to comprehend the blackpill

If you rape him with blackpills he'll eventually break. Make him download tinder, bumble, badoo whatever the fuck, go with him to a bar, convince him to "get out of his comfort zone" just so he can her rejected 500 times and maybe some sense will come to him. I hate copers like this so much it's unreal. They deserve to be rejected 100k times and have their moms, sisters, crushes fucked right then and there by a Chad right in front of them.

I have a "friend " if you could call him that that we'll call Bob. Now I've known Bob for about three years now. Bob is an extremely unattractive man who has no luck with women. He's 38 and a virgin and according to him the only reason he hasn't lost his virginity is because he hasn't found the "right" women. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: but his face tells a completely different story.

I have tried to blackpill bob on several occasions. On one such occasion I tried telling bob that your success in life was determined by genetics. ob responded with "if you work harder you can eventually beat someone with natural talent" which caused me to choke immensely on concealed laughter. Why this is so incredibly ironic and amusing is because Bob for the last nine years has been trying and failing to get a degree in stem. The reason for this is because Bob has a low IQ (I got him to take a Mensa and he scored a 92 and then told me it didn't mean anything) and ADHD. Yet here bob is someone who's failing in life due to his low IQ telling me genetics don't matter.

Tell bob to come seamaxx with me

But in all seriousness I think such radical cases are a form of mental illness. A defense mechanism of the lowiq brain to protect its host from reality, the brutal reality that some people just can't handle and rather cope about it.