Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ITT: Share normie advice you hate

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You are the result of the 5 people you spend the most time with. So always hang out with people that push you to your limits :chad:

NO. This is the worst advice that if applied consistently throughout your life, would RUIN you in the way it ruins most asian men. REAL MEN hang out with a bunch of losers and lackeys and bully them around to do your bidding for your own amusement.

You think Andrew Tate got to where he is hanging out with respectable billionaires, and fighters that could actually beat him? NO he built his career on the back of scumbags, whores, and betas with low self-esteem. PSYCHOPATHY and LEVERAGE is the fundamental secret of life.

When you follow this BLUEPILLED FEMININE advice, of trying to hang with people out of your league, LIKE A HYPERGAMOUS WHORE, what ends up happening is that you consistently end up as the WEAKEST LINK. Always supplicating to people better than you. If all your friends are talller, stronger, smarter, better looking than you-- NO FUCKING WONDER you feel like an inferior piece of shit. You are a fucking clown. A FUCKING CHINK CLOWN NOBODY RESPECTS:

2023 12 14 19 15 12 brutally mogged   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

NO WONDER YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN QUEER YOU CHINK

Here's some better advice:

BE THE SUPERIOR ONE IN ALL OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. ITS CALLED LEVERAGE. You think Jon Jones goes into a fight that's a challenge for him? FUCK NO. If his toe is itchy, he's gonna cancel the fight. If he knows he can't pass a doping test, he's gonna cancel the fight. He took 3 sweet ass years to move up to heavyweight naturally because Jon Jones, the greatest fighter of all time, understands the power of leverage.

Never put yourself in a position to be weak. NEVER BE A CLOWN. If you are a fucking chink-- befriend ONLY curries and abos that are midgets, and if can't find clear inferiors, THEN DONT BOTHER HAVING FRIENDS. This is not to say you can't ever be inspired by Chads, or completely shut yourself off from them-- you must interact with those who mog you carefully and SPARINGLY (which is is almost never). And god help you if you ever end up in a photo with a man who mogs you. If those who are superior to you aren't coming TO YOU, and you aren't getting something from them that makes it worth it for you, then they aren't worth a second of your fucking time.

IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND, THE MAN WITH ONE EYE IS KING. This is step ONE in getting any shred of self-respect you have for yourself back. Dont hang out with winners, hang out with people you fucking pity, and then life will just be better naturally. Seeking losers is the opposite paradigm of the social media power hierarchy that oppresses us.

Last edited:
Go to college every normie gives this piece of advice

"Looks don't matter bro, just be confident" Probably the most generic cucknormie advice

It's not ''advice'' but here goes: When they say women can ''tell'' that you're an incel. Yikes sweety, maybe this is too much for your troglodyte brain to comprehend, but I don't walk around preaching blackpill. Nor is there a sticky note on my back or a tattoo on my forehead that says I'm an incel. I could literally be your neighbor and you couldn't tell. I just mind my own fucking business like any normal human being.

The survivorship bias with this one is crazy. They see one autist incel who's obviously, visibly a misogynist, then they assume all incels are like that.

Looks don't matter. I thought normies would eventually drop this nonsense as time went on and it became obviously wrong, but no.

Just be yourself.

Everything they say without any exception.

Doesn't even matter if they are right, they are still wrong.

Normies are demons send from hell to torment us

Just go out and touch some grass bro!
Just get a nice haircut bro!
Just get some nice clothes bro!
Just hit the gym bro!

'Just be confident'
'You need to go to therapy'
'Having a girlfriend won't fix your problems'

(I especially HATE the last one. YES, IT WOULD. Not having a girlfriend, never being desired by a woman, never being hugged, cuddled with, kissed, never holding hands. This is what fucking ruined my life. Easy for a normie sexhaver to say this when they've already experienced all this regularly. TRY LIVING FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT EVER BEING HUGGED NORMIE SHITSCUM)

'Just be confident'

(I especially HATE the last one. YES, IT WOULD. Not having a girlfriend, never being desired by a woman, never being hugged, cuddled with, kissed, never holding hands. This is what fucking ruined my life. Easy for a normie sexhaver to say this when they've already experienced all this regularly. TRY LIVING FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT EVER BEING HUGGED NORMIE SHITSCUM)
It be dudes that had multiple girlfriends since high school and lost their virginity at 17 saying this nonsense never dudes that only had one or two GFs with long dry spells

Never put yourself in a position to be weak.

Absolutely.

I read somewhere that when women are involved, an ugly dude should not be anywhere near a handsome dude. The stark visual contrast between the 2 guys amplifies one's ugliness and the other's handsomeness. Women use the handsome guy as a point of reference and start to perceive the other guy as being uglier than he really is.

Just man up, be a man

Looks don't matter. I thought normies would eventually drop this nonsense as time went on and it became obviously wrong, but no.
every other response is pretty much just a rehashed version of this . looks is what it all boils down to.

You’d have a better debate with a brick wall then you would with a normgroid

The infamous "just go outside bro".

I tried many times and nothing.
Going outside? To do what? To go where? Alone? What's the point of it? There's none.

Any advice they give that they don't practise themselves. They say all kinds of shit like hit the gym, skincare routine, lose weight, e.t.c. when I take care of my looks way more than the average normie but still am incel. They assume every incel is a lazy morbidly obese guy who never leaves his basement.

Pretty based post there. I agree it's all about leverage.

"You have to think you are beautiful for other people to see you as beautiful. If you don't love yourself, nobody else will."

I think I already said this in a thread similar to this one but "working on personality" pisses me off so much it doesn't even make any sense. If making people laugh or being entertaining were really that important then comedians would be sex symbols.

"Just look for social hobbies in your area, bro"

"Just go out and get another job"

Ok, so...

>Fill out shit tons of long applications, which take my ADHD ass forever to complete
>Get ignored or rejected from 100s of jobs throughout months of applying to everything
>Go through multiple interviews for the couple of jobs that do call back
>Go through brutal onboarding process, if somehow managed to get hired (endless paperwork and finding REFERENCES).
>After a brief honeymoon period, get abused in the new job, just like the old one

"Just go out and get another job"

Ok, so...

>Fill out shit tons of long applications, which take my ADHD ass forever to complete
>Get ignored or rejected from 100s of jobs throughout months of applying to everything
>Go through multiple interviews for the couple of jobs that do call back
>Go through brutal onboarding process, if somehow managed to get hired (endless paperwork and finding REFERENCES).
>After a brief honeymoon period, get abused in the new job, just like the old one
I relate to this on a near spiritual level

You are the result of the 5 people you spend the most time with. So always hang out with people that push you to your limits :chad:

NO. This is the worst advice that if applied consistently throughout your life, would RUIN you in the way it ruins most asian men. REAL MEN hang out with a bunch of losers and lackeys and bully them around to do your bidding for your own amusement.

You think Andrew Tate got to where he is hanging out with respectable billionaires, and fighters that could actually beat him? NO he built his career on the back of scumbags, whores, and betas with low self-esteem. PSYCHOPATHY and LEVERAGE is the fundamental secret of life.

When you follow this BLUEPILLED FEMININE advice, of trying to hang with people out of your league, LIKE A HYPERGAMOUS WHORE, what ends up happening is that you consistently end up as the WEAKEST LINK. Always supplicating to people better than you. If all your friends are talller, stronger, smarter, better looking than you-- NO FUCKING WONDER you feel like an inferior piece of shit. You are a fucking clown. A FUCKING CHINK CLOWN NOBODY RESPECTS:

View attachment 1002260
NO WONDER YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN QUEER YOU CHINK

Here's some better advice:

BE THE SUPERIOR ONE IN ALL OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. ITS CALLED LEVERAGE. You think Jon Jones goes into a fight that's a challenge for him? FUCK NO. If his toe is itchy, he's gonna cancel the fight. If he knows he can't pass a doping test, he's gonna cancel the fight. He took 3 sweet ass years to move up to heavyweight naturally because Jon Jones, the greatest fighter of all time, understands the power of leverage.

Never put yourself in a position to be weak. NEVER BE A CLOWN. If you are a fucking chink-- befriend ONLY curries and abos that are midgets, and if can't find clear inferiors, THEN DONT BOTHER HAVING FRIENDS. This is not to say you can't ever be inspired by Chads, or completely shut yourself off from them-- you must interact with those who mog you carefully and SPARINGLY (which is is almost never). And god help you if you ever end up in a photo with a man who mogs you. If those who are superior to you aren't coming TO YOU, and you aren't getting something from them that makes it worth it for you, then they aren't worth a second of your fucking time.

IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND, THE MAN WITH ONE EYE IS KING. This is step ONE in getting any shred of self-respect you have for yourself back. Dont hang out with winners, hang out with people you fucking pity, and then life will just be better naturally. Seeking losers is the opposite paradigm of the social media power hierarchy that oppresses us.
Im constantly told by my family its about your confidence and how big your heart is ... :feelskek: :feelskek:

We should all qualify for disability insurance from the government, honestly.
If they don't want young men to actively oppose the system they've made they'll have to do something eventually. Well, unless their overwhelming power and propaganda are so strong that young men have no ability to do anything I suppose or are so confused/misled by the top down programming that they don't even realize their situation.

That when I finally start earning enough money to sustain myself and another human being, women will start to like me. This is the most degrading piece of advice I've ever received; even if it was in good faith, it indirectly made it clear to me that I have no redeeming quality except for the money I'll be making and spending on some whore.

There's so much of that it's hard to choose tbh.

Everything they say without any exception.

Doesn't even matter if they are right, they are still wrong.

Normies are demons send from hell to torment us
Absolutely:yes::yes:.

Just go out and touch some grass bro!
Just get a nice haircut bro!
Just get some nice clothes bro!
Just hit the gym bro!
'Just be confident'

It be dudes that had multiple girlfriends since high school and lost their virginity at 17 saying this nonsense never dudes that only had one or two GFs with long dry spells

Get out of your comfort zone

Try joining clubs and talking to people

The infamous "just go outside bro".

I tried many times and nothing.
Going outside? To do what? To go where? Alone? What's the point of it? There's none.
Going outside doesn't change anything. Neither does joining clubs. As a ugly sperg, you will just be ignored and bullied out of any clubs you join.

"Never get up"

Going outside doesn't change anything. Neither does joining clubs. As a ugly sperg, you will just be ignored and bullied out of any clubs you join.
Sadly relatable

"You can accomplish anything you set your mind to."

"go to gym bro"

I hang out with myself, me, I, me and myself.

"Just get money,foids love that"
"Just mew bro"

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

just swim bro! you will become 7 ft tall jfl

go to therapy bro, its totally abnormal to not be happy if you are poor and unwanted

"smile more, girls like that"... lol

"Go to therapy" is amongst the most insulting and condescending "advice" normie give.

The Jon Jones comparison is completely accurate and high IQ :bigbrain:

Lower your standards
I will not romantic involve with mentally handicapped women. That's immoral and illegal

-"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Yet why do they always go for the dudes who have the same facial patterns as the other, or why do they always like tall guys. I firmly believe that there's no woman alive on this Earth who actually prefers manlets over tallfags, or men with weak jawlines/small chins and if they do exist it must be a percentage so small that proves this statement is nothing but utter bullshit.

-"Just go to therapy"
Like a therapist is going to give me a social circle, a girlfriend, a car, a new house, a college title, a better life or hell what I actually need most which is a better face/physique. You have to be actually retarded to believe therapists are some sort of magical solution to everything, in fact they're nothing but a waste of money since they are literally unable to address the main root of your problems, at best they'll give you some jew pills (((cope))) for your depression and that's it.