Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ITT: Share normie advice you hate

There's a lot of them that piss me off

1. "Get therapy"
2. "Just talk to girls bro"
3. "It's your personality, confidence, and character that matters"
4. "A girlfriend isn't going to make you happy"
5. " Get some nice clothes"

Lower your standards
I will not romantic involve with mentally handicapped women. That's immoral and illegal
just lower your standards till you are literally gay bro :soy:

You are the result of the 5 people you spend the most time with. So always hang out with people that push you to your limits :chad:

NO. This is the worst advice that if applied consistently throughout your life, would RUIN you in the way it ruins most asian men. REAL MEN hang out with a bunch of losers and lackeys and bully them around to do your bidding for your own amusement.

You think Andrew Tate got to where he is hanging out with respectable billionaires, and fighters that could actually beat him? NO he built his career on the back of scumbags, whores, and betas with low self-esteem. PSYCHOPATHY and LEVERAGE is the fundamental secret of life.

When you follow this BLUEPILLED FEMININE advice, of trying to hang with people out of your league, LIKE A HYPERGAMOUS WHORE, what ends up happening is that you consistently end up as the WEAKEST LINK. Always supplicating to people better than you. If all your friends are talller, stronger, smarter, better looking than you-- NO FUCKING WONDER you feel like an inferior piece of shit. You are a fucking clown. A FUCKING CHINK CLOWN NOBODY RESPECTS:

View attachment 1002260
NO WONDER YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN QUEER YOU CHINK

Here's some better advice:

BE THE SUPERIOR ONE IN ALL OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. ITS CALLED LEVERAGE. You think Jon Jones goes into a fight that's a challenge for him? FUCK NO. If his toe is itchy, he's gonna cancel the fight. If he knows he can't pass a doping test, he's gonna cancel the fight. He took 3 sweet ass years to move up to heavyweight naturally because Jon Jones, the greatest fighter of all time, understands the power of leverage.

Never put yourself in a position to be weak. NEVER BE A CLOWN. If you are a fucking chink-- befriend ONLY curries and abos that are midgets, and if can't find clear inferiors, THEN DONT BOTHER HAVING FRIENDS. This is not to say you can't ever be inspired by Chads, or completely shut yourself off from them-- you must interact with those who mog you carefully and SPARINGLY (which is is almost never). And god help you if you ever end up in a photo with a man who mogs you. If those who are superior to you aren't coming TO YOU, and you aren't getting something from them that makes it worth it for you, then they aren't worth a second of your fucking time.

IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND, THE MAN WITH ONE EYE IS KING. This is step ONE in getting any shred of self-respect you have for yourself back. Dont hang out with winners, hang out with people you fucking pity, and then life will just be better naturally. Seeking losers is the opposite paradigm of the social media power hierarchy that oppresses us.
I hate it when normies tell me to stop wallowing in self pity and take accountability for my life. All of life’s milestones like getting a girlfriend just happened naturally for them. There was no effort needed, all they had to do was be themselves and it worked out well for them. There is no being yourself if you’re an autistic Neanderthal. I’m also not gonna “take accountability” when I have no father to guide me in my life. I am essentially all alone in the world to suffer if I even try to go forward in life. There is only cope, not hope. At that point, rope

The word therapy pisses me off. Seeing a shrink will not solve any of your problems, it won't even touch any of your problems.

'Just be confident'
'You need to go to therapy'
'Having a girlfriend won't fix your problems'

(I especially HATE the last one. YES, IT WOULD. Not having a girlfriend, never being desired by a woman, never being hugged, cuddled with, kissed, never holding hands. This is what fucking ruined my life. Easy for a normie sexhaver to say this when they've already experienced all this regularly. TRY LIVING FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT EVER BEING HUGGED NORMIE SHITSCUM)
I loathe foids

Your time will come

What is yours is put aside you just need to wait

"there are many fish in the ocean" except i'm a fucking rat on land.

I fucking hate hearing that shit

Just be yourself.
every person that says this advice is a HTN or chad that never had to deal with criticism in their life. so they assume it applies to others

"Others have it worse, you have nothing to worry about"

Go to college every normie gives this piece of advice
I go, it's overrated and the coursework is albiet less but heavier in content, no one really talks more than they need to and everyone keeps to themselves, idk what they meant when they said that this was the prime of your life, this is lame.

"you need to be more vulnerable around women"
"tell her that you had a rough childhood with your mother and watch her eyes light up. women are wonderful and incredible, you need to learn to trust them"

this advice was given to me
i cant tell if he was giving it in bad faith or not
i was stunned and flabbergasted at how infuriating it was to hear this

"You will just find a gf when you get older" bullshit

Lol. One of my sexually successful friends said about advice like that: "That's advice women give betas to help them figure out they're betas."

Love yourself first
Be confident
It’s about how you present yourself

It's not ''advice'' but here goes: When they say women can ''tell'' that you're an incel. Yikes sweety, maybe this is too much for your troglodyte brain to comprehend, but I don't walk around preaching blackpill. Nor is there a sticky note on my back or a tattoo on my forehead that says I'm an incel. I could literally be your neighbor and you couldn't tell. I just mind my own fucking business like any normal human being.

The survivorship bias with this one is crazy. They see one autist incel who's obviously, visibly a misogynist, then they assume all incels are like that.

"Put yourself out there"

What the fuck does that even mean?

The infamous "just go outside bro".

I tried many times and nothing.
Going outside? To do what? To go where? Alone? What's the point of it? There's none.

I only go to the movies to bloatmaxx Its kinda fun rotting on a comfy chair drinking a slushee and no one messes with me.
Other than that, places where looks matter like bars and clubs are suifuel.

I don't even get given advice. At 36 and always single, my family have never said anything even once..that's how bad it is.
"Girls like funny guys" is the one I hate the most. Yeah, I'm funny, but I'm also funny looking. So after I make her laugh she gets on all fours for some guy who doesn't look retarded.

I don't even get given advice. At 36 and always single, my family have never said anything even once..that's how bad it is.
"Girls like funny guys" is the one I hate the most. Yeah, I'm funny, but I'm also funny looking. So after I make her laugh she gets on all fours for some guy who doesn't look retarded.
fucking relatable. I want to punch comedians in the face. Nothing is funny but your suffering to me motherfucker :incel:

Go to college every normie gives this piece of advice
That is a good advice depending on location major and how rich your parents are.

If your parents did not left a business to you, you will have to work as a wagie. And the highest earner wagies are doctors, followed by lawyers and engineers.

just swim bro! you will become 7 ft tall jfl

go to therapy bro, its totally abnormal to not be happy if you are poor and unwanted
Therapists in 19. century was classifying slaves who are escaping as mentally ill.

They are nothing more than societies thought police. They expect you to accept the unacceptable living conditions.

Get out of your comfort zone
this.

People are most succesful in comfortable places, that is why most tech giants are founded by rich american parents nerd kids, while the poor indian parents nerd kids is trying to work under them.

Richer and relaxer your upbringing is, you are more likely to succeed in life.

"Put on an act so you seem normal" (lie about everything to trap someone?)

"Don't change for others, change for yourself" (even though you are inadvertently changing for others)

this.

People are most succesful in comfortable places, that is why most tech giants are founded by rich american parents nerd kids, while the poor indian parents nerd kids is trying to work under them.

Richer and relaxer your upbringing is, you are more likely to succeed in life.
Yep ,how r u my fellow turkcel

"Height doesn't matter, just fix the things you can change."

"It gets better" and similar phrases like everyone, everything used as hyperbole. It's not accurate, and is in fact so innacurate that it verges on misinformation.

There is no guarentee it will always get better, or that every person in a room thinks the same. This can be minor, like "99% of people dont do that" but even then its bullshit statistics made to make other people feel like shit

Just be positive
“Just be positive, chad is positive and he is chad, it is definitely his positivity that makes him chad and not the other way around” :feelstastyman:

You are the result of the 5 people you spend the most time with. So always hang out with people that push you to your limits :chad:

NO. This is the worst advice that if applied consistently throughout your life, would RUIN you in the way it ruins most asian men. REAL MEN hang out with a bunch of losers and lackeys and bully them around to do your bidding for your own amusement.

You think Andrew Tate got to where he is hanging out with respectable billionaires, and fighters that could actually beat him? NO he built his career on the back of scumbags, whores, and betas with low self-esteem. PSYCHOPATHY and LEVERAGE is the fundamental secret of life.

When you follow this BLUEPILLED FEMININE advice, of trying to hang with people out of your league, LIKE A HYPERGAMOUS WHORE, what ends up happening is that you consistently end up as the WEAKEST LINK. Always supplicating to people better than you. If all your friends are talller, stronger, smarter, better looking than you-- NO FUCKING WONDER you feel like an inferior piece of shit. You are a fucking clown. A FUCKING CHINK CLOWN NOBODY RESPECTS:

View attachment 1002260
NO WONDER YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN QUEER YOU CHINK

Here's some better advice:

BE THE SUPERIOR ONE IN ALL OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. ITS CALLED LEVERAGE. You think Jon Jones goes into a fight that's a challenge for him? FUCK NO. If his toe is itchy, he's gonna cancel the fight. If he knows he can't pass a doping test, he's gonna cancel the fight. He took 3 sweet ass years to move up to heavyweight naturally because Jon Jones, the greatest fighter of all time, understands the power of leverage.

Never put yourself in a position to be weak. NEVER BE A CLOWN. If you are a fucking chink-- befriend ONLY curries and abos that are midgets, and if can't find clear inferiors, THEN DONT BOTHER HAVING FRIENDS. This is not to say you can't ever be inspired by Chads, or completely shut yourself off from them-- you must interact with those who mog you carefully and SPARINGLY (which is is almost never). And god help you if you ever end up in a photo with a man who mogs you. If those who are superior to you aren't coming TO YOU, and you aren't getting something from them that makes it worth it for you, then they aren't worth a second of your fucking time.

IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND, THE MAN WITH ONE EYE IS KING. This is step ONE in getting any shred of self-respect you have for yourself back. Dont hang out with winners, hang out with people you fucking pity, and then life will just be better naturally. Seeking losers is the opposite paradigm of the social media power hierarchy that oppresses us.
Their advice is bad because it tells you to be the weakest link, absolutely. But Chad's will often hang out with other Chad's as well, not because they want the competition or aren't aware of it, but because they don't know who can be useful and who isn't. It's a good idea to invest the most in the clique where you are superior, but knowing people on or above your level can help as well.

Just go out and touch some grass bro!
Just get a nice haircut bro!
Just get some nice clothes bro!
Just hit the gym bro!
Good advice- if you're 7/10

Dude that picture is painful

Just man up, be a man
Male disposability nonsense. It's important not to show weakness around parasites and predators, sure. But incels should never blame themselves nor accept unfairness.

'Just be confident'
'You need to go to therapy'
'Having a girlfriend won't fix your problems'

(I especially HATE the last one. YES, IT WOULD. Not having a girlfriend, never being desired by a woman, never being hugged, cuddled with, kissed, never holding hands. This is what fucking ruined my life. Easy for a normie sexhaver to say this when they've already experienced all this regularly. TRY LIVING FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT EVER BEING HUGGED NORMIE SHITSCUM)

It be dudes that had multiple girlfriends since high school and lost their virginity at 17 saying this nonsense never dudes that only had one or two GFs with long dry spells
"Bruh I had teen love and I still feel sad sometimes" But are you planning to commit suicide? Did you drop out of education and employment? Are you shutting yourself off from the world?

I know of a blackpill incel who ascended and still ended up committing suicide. It may not be that a relationship makes you psychologically invulnerable, but it's necessary to move on to the next step of maturity, adulthood, life.

Not to mention all the sexhavers, including psychologists, who have admitted that their romantic partner was the reason they didn't give up or kill themselves.

The famous Jewish psychologist who survived the concentration camps? I read his book, he said his love for his wife kept him alive.

The infamous "just go outside bro".

I tried many times and nothing.
Going outside? To do what? To go where? Alone? What's the point of it? There's none.
They never had to think about it because it happened automatically for them. A father or older brother who got them into sports, going to sports bars and drinking beer with supporters of the same team, etc

"Just go out and get another job"

Ok, so...

>Fill out shit tons of long applications, which take my ADHD ass forever to complete
>Get ignored or rejected from 100s of jobs throughout months of applying to everything
>Go through multiple interviews for the couple of jobs that do call back
>Go through brutal onboarding process, if somehow managed to get hired (endless paperwork and finding REFERENCES).
>After a brief honeymoon period, get abused in the new job, just like the old one
I didn't get offered fast food jobs until I started sharing a sob story about my mother having cancer. It's all bullshit. Resumes and interviews have no magical power to tell who's competent and who isn't.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwqII-vRVC4

I go, it's overrated and the coursework is albiet less but heavier in content, no one really talks more than they need to and everyone keeps to themselves, idk what they meant when they said that this was the prime of your life, this is lame.
Your avi is brutal. Over for Lamarkian giraffes.

Good on you for being vegan, it's wrong to cause animals to feel fear or pain

"You can be happy alone bro, just like, get a hobby lol"