Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ITT: Share normie advice you hate

Good on you for being vegan, it's wrong to cause animals to feel fear or pain
i also share the same sentiment, thats why i went vegan
i should make threads about it, here, probably
problem is, such threads are controversial and im not trying to get banned. ive been banned off wizardchan before for such threads, and also loveshy forums (yes im old)
im already banned off 4chan (for smug shitposting and insulting racial minorities), and 4chan was for many years my only socialization. im not joking when i say i have no social media, no family, no real friends. and without 4chan, i have to crawl here for any degree of socialization
when im unbanned, perhaps ill make a thread, because then atleast ill have other options just in case

but its demoralizing doing so still. most people only care about themselves or what benefits them. over the years as a vegan, ive become more and more demoralized to animal rights advocacy, because i often see how little people actually care about animal suffering

its really stunning to see the same guy cry and moralize about being bullied or discriminated against in one post, and smugly laugh at a pig getting stabbed in the throad while hanging upside down in the next post. the same guy who will crybaby moralize post in one thread on 4chan about how evil and morally wrong normies and women are, will be the same guy advocating the merits of the brutality of nature, and how frivolous and irrelevant morals are

i also share the same sentiment, thats why i went vegan
i should make threads about it, here, probably
problem is, such threads are controversial and im not trying to get banned. ive been banned off wizardchan before for such threads, and also loveshy forums (yes im old)
im already banned off 4chan (for smug shitposting and insulting racial minorities), and 4chan was for many years my only socialization. im not joking when i say i have no social media, no family, no real friends. and without 4chan, i have to crawl here for any degree of socialization
when im unbanned, perhaps ill make a thread, because then atleast ill have other options just in case

but its demoralizing doing so still. most people only care about themselves or what benefits them. over the years as a vegan, ive become more and more demoralized to animal rights advocacy, because i often see how little people actually care about animal suffering

its really stunning to see the same guy cry and moralize about being bullied or discriminated against in one post, and smugly laugh at a pig getting stabbed in the throad while hanging upside down in the next post. the same guy who will crybaby moralize post in one thread on 4chan about how evil and morally wrong normies and women are, will be the same guy advocating the merits of the brutality of nature, and how frivolous and irrelevant morals are
You got banned on wizchan and loveshy for advocating veganism? Jose's guck.

I don't understand the fascination with gore that a lot of incels have

I can half understand why an incel who feels abandoned might feel like society should abandon everyone in every where. But I don't understand incels who want to exploit others.

Corpse eaters and bloodmouths are often proudly anti-intellectual and selfish.

I disagree with your post as what you wrote doesnt align with reality. People hang around with people on their level. Chads hang out with other Chads, normies hang out with other normies, sub5s hang out with other sub5s etc.

Cucked mindset. We are omnivores and not herbivores
When I kill a human, their nervous system releases chemicals/electric currents that are registered as 'pain'
When I kill an animal, their nervous system releases chemicals/electric currents that are registered as 'pain'

Pain is the same whether for humans or animals. It feels the same for both of us.

The same way that sexually frustrated animals react just like us. Like that male elephant who went ER by trampling through a village because he had no females to mate with.

I support Marxism Rodgerism not only for humans but for elephants too.

When I kill a human, their nervous system releases chemicals/electric currents that are registered as 'pain'
When I kill an animal, their nervous system releases chemicals/electric currents that are registered as 'pain'
When you kill someone they are dead, they are literally unable to feel anything, including pain

They never had to think about it because it happened automatically for them. A father or older brother who got them into sports, going to sports bars and drinking beer with supporters of the same team, etc
:reeeeee:

Cucked mindset. We are omnivores and not herbivores
spongebozz... veganism is a question of morality. just because we are omnivores and evolved from eating meat doesnt entail that we SHOULD kill animals
we also evolved from rape and murder. rape and murder have been very common for all of our evolutionary history, but that doesnt entail that she should rape and kill

just because something is a certain way, doesnt mean it ought be a certain way. this is the is-ought gap

what you said would be the equivalent of saying "we are slave owners and they are slaves. cucked mindset"
i know its fun roleplaying as a alphamale nihilist sigmagrindset gigachad, but if it was you that was born into slavery, was castrated at birth, beaten and exploited at every opportunity, and watched your family members raped and killed in front of you, i dont think you'd have the same smug attitude

When you kill someone they are dead, they are literally unable to feel anything, including pain
sure, but its still wrong to needlessly kill animals or humans, isnt it?
theres still value to their life, in and of itself
its not okay to just kill dogs for fun when they are sleeping, or humans

i know its fun roleplaying as a alphamale nihilist sigmagrindset gigachad, but if it was you that was born into slavery, was castrated at birth, beaten and exploited at every opportunity, and watched your family members raped and killed in front of you, i dont think you'd have the same smug attitude
Imagine how this forum would respond if a woman said "I'm meant to be hypergamous". Oh wait, that's what the tradthot Lauren Chen said. And we all hated her for it.

spongebozz... veganism is a question of morality. just because we are omnivores and evolved from eating meat doesnt entail that we SHOULD kill animals
we also evolved from rape and murder. rape and murder have been very common for all of our evolutionary history, but that doesnt entail that she should rape and kill

just because something is a certain way, doesnt mean it ought be a certain way. this is the is-ought gap

what you said would be the equivalent of saying "we are slave owners and they are slaves. cucked mindset"

sure, but its still wrong to needlessly kill animals or humans, isnt it?
theres still value to their life, in and of itself
its not okay to just kill dogs for fun when they are sleeping, or humans
okAy GrAYcel

tell me how my statement is wrong
That's such an autistic reply

Once you completely kill someone, they will not feel pain afterwards

If you start killing someone, let's say with a blunt knife, they will feel fear and pain for the duration of the killing until it is accomplished

We could pontificate about when exactly someone classifies as "dead", but that's a different point, a different conversation

It's possible to kill someone before their nervous system even has a chance to respond, and it's possible to kill people painlessly, but that's not legal because people have a desire not to die ingrained into them by evolution

If I don't want to be killed, and animals don't want to be killed, any ounce of empathy would make me not want to kill animals

We all want empathy directed towards us when it benefits us. I don't mind directing empathy towards others (as long as I get sex, love, and biological children)

I would eat meat if I was in the military (Hinduism allows that), but I'm not going to ignore the fact that killing is wrong and should be avoided as much as possible

Eating meat will not help me get laid, so I won't do it.

That's such an autistic reply

Once you completely kill someone, they will not feel pain afterwards

If you start killing someone, let's say with a blunt knife, they will feel fear and pain for the duration of the killing until it is accomplished

We could pontificate about when exactly someone classifies as "dead", but that's a different point, a different conversation

It's possible to kill someone before their nervous system even has a chance to respond, and it's possible to kill people painlessly, but that's not legal because people have a desire not to die ingrained into them by evolution

If I don't want to be killed, and animals don't want to be killed, any ounce of empathy would make me not want to kill animals

We all want empathy directed towards us when it benefits us. I don't mind directing empathy towards others (as long as I get sex, love, and biological children)

I would eat meat if I was in the military (Hinduism allows that), but I'm not going to ignore the fact that killing is wrong and should be avoided as much as possible

Eating meat will not help me get laid, so I won't do it.
Nothing wrong with killing animals as long as its for the purpose of eating their meat or using other parts of them for ressources. Of course nobody wants to get killed, but nature is a bitch one way or another. Man fought his way to the top of the food chain, its either eat or get eaten, both literally and figuratively

Nothing wrong with killing animals as long as its for the purpose of eating their meat or using other parts of them for ressources
i mean, i think its obviously wrong if its needless
you can kill people for the purposes of eating meat or using their parts as resources, but i think thats also obviously wrong, because its needless
and we dont need to eat meat to survive or be healthy. we can meet all of our nutritional needs on a vegan diet
meat is entirely for taste pleasure. we have no need for it, we can just use some vegan alternative. you simply dont need to eat it to be healthy or meet any nutritional need

Of course nobody wants to get killed, but nature is a bitch one way or another. Man fought his way to the top of the food chain, its either eat or get eaten, both literally and figuratively
sure, but we are talking about morals here, and nature has nothing to do with morals
just because humans are at the top of the food chain, doesnt entail we should needlessly exploit and kill animals
whites were on top of the racial foodchain for a long time, but that doesnt necessarily entail its okay to enslave niggers

Nothing wrong with killing animals as long as its for the purpose of eating their meat or using other parts of them for ressources. Of course nobody wants to get killed, but nature is a bitch one way or another. Man fought his way to the top of the food chain, its either eat or get eaten, both literally and figuratively
Nature is a bitch, but I don't have to be

What about foids? Being around tall pretty foids makes a man seem shorter and uglier by comparison but it's also a status symbol to have pretty girls.

NO. This is the worst advice that if applied consistently throughout your life, would RUIN you in the way it ruins most asian men. REAL MEN hang out with a bunch of losers and lackeys and bully them around to do your bidding for your own amusement.
I don't know if there was ever a time that advice wasn't malicious and intended to destroy people who seek advice. Giving advice should be a crime.
Everything they say without any exception.

Doesn't even matter if they are right, they are still wrong.

Normies are demons send from hell to torment us