Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been a loser my whole life, I'm not scared to admit what I am

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
loser in elementary school, middle school, high school, college

If it makes you feel better, I've always been a spineless cuck throughout my life. The amount of bullshit I've taken is embarrassing.

Used to care about being a loser,now i embrace it,there's a positive to being a loser,i don't gotta compete with nobody,i stay in my own lane and move at my own pace.
Gonna let the normie scum compete for the cheese.

SAME HERE DUDE!

A male feminist is a loser. You are just the victim of a sick society of selfish people who only care about themselves.

Over for losercels.

If you’re on this forum you’re a loser.

Based. Many ppl in society are afraid of hard truth.

My last good year was in elementary. That was the last time I was seen as a respectable human by my peers

If it makes you feel better, I've always been a spineless cuck throughout my life. The amount of bullshit I've taken is embarrassing.
Relatable :feels:

I did well in the school, but total failure in work life. I couldn't even get the necessary work-internships required on my own. Good grades don't mean anything if you are short, ugly and autistic that no-one wants to hire even for free.

I did well in the school, but total failure in work life. I couldn't even get the necessary work-internships required on my own. Good grades don't mean anything if you are short, ugly and autistic that no-one wants to hire even for free.

What field did you try to get into? Traditionally speaking most ugly guys end up stereotypically in the stem world as opposed to more general area of work.

Have you at least been able to take advantage of your degree what do you have a bachelor's?

There's no way that you won't be given a chance to at least try to succeed especially since you've proven that you've put forth the effort by going to school.

Last edited:
9E76643D E041 4510 9F79 FC2FFC3A8F6A

Based. Many ppl in society are afraid of hard truth.

My last good year was in elementary. That was the last time I was seen as a respectable human by my peers
Dear god.

Even at this time a group of kids used to bully me until I responded by punching their "leader" in the face. I can't remember any time in my life during which I was respected.

Same, in my head I am a ragemaxxer but IRL I’ve never been able to anything, still can’t, and won’t ever be able to

:feelshaha: based and same