Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I’ve been feeling like shit for the past 2 weeks

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I don’t know but I was hit with a huge wave of sadness and boredom so I eventually started to post less and less and my sex drive keeps flipping from high to low as I haven’t fapped in 3 days.

I’m on the bus currently and I don’t think I can keep going any longer, I’m sitting in the back of the bus as all the average and attractive (but lesbian) girls only talk to the attractive guys while shit talking the “creepy ones”, like “that guys creepy he tried to talk to me.”

I honestly actually struggle to get out of bed now, I don’t think there’s anything worth contributing to society when everyone and everything hates me just for being different,
I’m slowly losing my will to keep going in this unfair and fucked up system.

i feel the same way as you man / i was like that alot when i was getting bullied frequently everyday in highschool i had a bad good month of depression i wanted to die everyday but eventually the feeling passed / idk thats probably one of the many reasons i NEET now because i know this life is bullshit/ the choice is ultimately yours / but hang in their those bad thoughts are fleeting

i feel the same way as you man / i was like that alot when i was getting bullied frequently everyday in highschool i had a bad good month of depression i wanted to die everyday but eventually the feeling passed / idk thats probably one of the many reasons i NEET now because i know this life is bullshit/ the choice is ultimately yours / but hang in their those bad thoughts are fleeting
It’s not fair how a few millimeters Of bone determines my life

yea can relate a lot with this post, im getting worse every day. My stress levels are increasing, my depression is getting worse, just end me fam