Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I've been fishing for 2hrs

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't fished since i was a kid... I haven't got any fish yet... What am i doing wrong? I'm using lamb liver as bait. I'm in the middle of the forest beside a small stream.

Use fish feed as bait or smaller fish, what kind of fish is going to be drawn to lamb liver jfl

Use fish feed as bait or smaller fish, what kind of fish is going to be drawn to lamb liver jfl
a fat fucking blue tuna fish that is somehow living in a lake jfl

Don't use random ass bait like that, brocel. Use actual bait. Also, what are you aiming to catch? If you're after something specific your bait may need to change.

Nice. :feelscomfy:

It’s the process that matters, not the fishes.

Don't use random ass bait like that, brocel. Use actual bait. Also, what are you aiming to catch? If you're after something specific your bait may need to change.
It's only a very small piece of raw liver. I'm aiming to catch like 500g to 1kg fishes.

Like trout or something. Don't know the name of the fishes in English.

It's only a very small piece of raw liver. I'm aiming to catch like 500g to 1kg fishes.

Like trout or something. Don't know the name of the fishes in English.
Fair enough. Trout or carp are going to basically desire whatever random garbage is on the end of the hook. They're like the feminists of the fish world, always falling for every little piece of bait :feelskek:

Fair enough. Trout or carp are going to basically desire whatever random garbage is on the end of the hook. They're like the feminists of the fish world, always falling for every little piece of bait :feelskek:
I don't think there's any fish here though. I saw an otter, is that a good sign?

Nice. :feelscomfy:

It’s the process that matters, not the fishes.
I'm back home now. I spent 5 hrs and didn't get any fish, i'm a little disappointed but it was kinda fun. Now i know i shouldn't fish in that stream. I should probably go to a lake instead.

The stream was atleast 160cm deep in some areas. You can't really blame the depth of the water can you?

i havent been fishing in a while and kinda wanna get back into it.

i like fishing at the bay much more than at lakes/reservoirs.

at the bay or ocean there are much more options and chances to catch fish. and you can do other stuff nearby if you get bored.

at lakes/reservoirs youre kinda confined.

i havent been fishing in a while and kinda wanna get back into it.

i like fishing at the bay much more than at lakes/reservoirs.

at the bay or ocean there are much more options and chances to catch fish. and you can do other stuff nearby if you get bored.

at lakes/reservoirs youre kinda confined.
I won't buy a fishing license, so i have to choose secluded lakes and streams. I didn't see a single person today, i only heard dogs in the distance.

I was angling today, and my fishing line was 150 cm long, while my fishing rod is 3m. Should the fishing line be longer?

I won't buy a fishing license, so i have to choose secluded lakes and streams. I didn't see a single person today, i only heard dogs in the distance.

I was angling today, and my fishing line was 150 cm long, while my fishing rod is 3m. Should the fishing line be longer?
some fish are really sensitive and can see/feel youre fishing lines.

i know for trout you need the more transparent/smaller lines.

also hook size is very important at least for trout.

thats why I like fishing in the ocean much more. you put an artificial bait and can use most line thickness and you don't know what you might catch.

boring activity

just buy the fish from the fish man bro

The #1 reason i started fishing is to save money.
what kind of fish are you hoping to find?
big, small or just average?

i saw dudes catshing 2 and 3kg+ fishes b4

go get some fishes

i had better luck catching rabits than fish in the past

i can't buy rabbits since they're super expensive
I'm afraid i'll get caught. I don't have a hunting license.

I haven't fished since i was a kid... I haven't got any fish yet... What am i doing wrong? I'm using lamb liver as bait. I'm in the middle of the forest beside a small stream.
Fishing the traditional way is death .

If you really want to catch fish you need to use a trawl.

You can buy 10 meters of this with the equivalent of 10 bucks in the flea market.

You put it in a river at night and wait for the fish to get caught in it.

In a few hours you should get your net full of all the fish passing thought the river at that time.

Fishing the traditional way is death .

If you really want to catch fish you need to use a trawl.

You can buy 10 meters of this with the equivalent of 10 bucks in the flea market.

You put it in a river at night and wait for the fish to get caught in it.

In a few hours you should get your net full of all the fish passing thought the river at that time.
I will probably buy crayfish cages soon. I'm just afraid i'll get caught. Will have to go out at night.

The fish notice your ugly ass face and swim away
I've watched some youtube videos on fishing and the successful fishermen youtubers are often Chad tier or high tier normies.

I will probably buy crayfish cages soon. I'm just afraid i'll get caught. Will have to go out at night.
No one will find you most likely, especially If you do this in an isolated area and not in a reservation or US.

No one will find you most likely, especially If you do this in an isolated area and not in a reservation or US.
Hunters will probably, if they arent too focused on the hunt. Moose season will start soon.

Hunters will probably, if they arent too focused on the hunt. Moose season will start soon.
Well i don't know the situation in your area but in EE and even in Germany it's possible to do it If you know the areas and go in secluded zones at night.