Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ve been persecuted and crucified

J

JamesMLM

Captain
I’ve been crucified by the mod team of Incels.is and the community because of my non-conformity/non-NT behavior. I’ve became a second class citzen, rules that do not applied to the rest of the users are applied to me and enforced onto me.

Faulty charges of “furry content” and “faggotry” when I had a Pokémon banner and a Balto profile picture. Those are not furry related. I’ve became a targeted individual and an outcast.

Footage of August 18, 2023, history bore witness to the grievous persecution and crucifixion of JamesMLM, a harrowing event marred by false charges of faggotry.
After the beating, the mods order the lynch mob to nail JamesMLM on the cross for 2 to 3 days
I now know how @Intellectual felt​

JamesMLM final words before his execution

I reject your verdict with scorn.

A multitude spurned my messages, their disdain borne from James’ unwavering commitment to veracity. Condemn me if you will, for history shall exonerate my name. Amidst the trials I’ve braved and the malevolence I’ve borne, the vindication of my innocence stands as an irrefutable decree.

Thus, a lamentation befalls you, moderators of law and members of the forum, masked in hypocrisy! Deport from me into the everlasting darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of the teeth.

Last edited:
yes and now take the next step and finally kill yourself

A poem

Amidst Incels.is, I’m crucified for unyielding dissent’s embrace,
A subaltern, their disparate realm’s pervasive grace,
Rules invoked arbitrarily, their wield unfurls,
My nonconformity stands stark, in their judgment’s swirl.

Inequity ablaze, their bias stealthily displayed,
Selective enforcement, my stance they’ve arrayed.
“Furry content” charges, as mendacious as the night,
A Pokémon standard, Balto’s image, my plight.

A marked pariah, estranged within their sphere,
Exclusion my companion, in shadows I adhere.
Verdicts, I decry with sardonic scorn, my voice’s rhyme,
My verity, a flag aloft, defying the confines of time.

Spurned are my utterances, a multitude’s disdain,
James’ allegiance to truth, my anchor’s constant strain.
Condemn me, should you choose, history shall unfurl,
Exoneration’s pledge, the future’s luminal pearl.

Amidst trials, malevolence’s grip, I journey in reprieve,
My unblemished innocence, a solace I achieve.
Lamentation reverberates, hypocrisy’s veil they wear,
Moderators and members alike, your judgment laid bare.

Deport me, into the abyss’s eternal vault they prescribe,
Where teeth gnash and sorrow’s torrents collide.
Yet steadfast I stand, amid the void’s embrace,
Proclaiming my narrative, defying oblivion’s space.

Just cut the furry stuff mate.

your faggotry warning was for a poem about BBC so I'd say it was earned.

I’ve been crucified by the mod team of Incels.is and the community because of my non-conformity/non-NT behavior. I’ve became a second class citzen, rules that do not applied to the rest of the users are applied to me and enforced onto me.

Faulty charges of “furry content” and “faggotry” when I had a Pokémon banner and a Balto profile picture. Those are not furry related. I’ve became a targeted individual and an outcast.

View attachment 852646
Footage of August 18, 2023, history bore witness to the grievous persecution and crucifixion of JamesMLM, a harrowing event marred by false charges of faggotry.
After the beating, the mods order the lynch mob to nail me on the cross for 2 to 3 days
I now know how @Intellectual felt​

JamesMLM final words before his execution

I reject your verdict with scorn.

A multitude spurned my messages, their disdain borne from James’ unwavering commitment to veracity. Condemn me if you will, for history shall exonerate my name. Amidst the trials I’ve braved and the malevolence I’ve borne, the vindication of my innocence stands as an irrefutable decree.

Thus, a lamentation befalls you, moderators of law and members of the forum, masked in hypocrisy! Deport from me into the everlasting darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of the teeth.
Would you agree that cocker spaniels are little golden retrievers?

This is getting annoying now

This is getting annoying now
Yeah.

Feels like every day I come here people are griping about stuff that should be obvious for why it happened.

A furry with a Christ complex using AI to write poems

.IS truly has everything

What does MLM mean slang?
Romantic relationships between two men may be labeled MLM, or "men loving men." This acronym is also sometimes used to describe men who love men ("men-loving men"). Any romantic relationship between two men can be described as MLM, regardless of whether the men in question are gay, bisexual, pansexual, or transgender.

Thanks for dying for my sins bro...

Can I have my ponytailbuttplug back now?

I hope nobody finds ur corpse and rott away in your own piss and shit

What does MLM mean slang?
Romantic relationships between two men may be labeled MLM, or "men loving men." This acronym is also sometimes used to describe men who love men ("men-loving men"). Any romantic relationship between two men can be described as MLM, regardless of whether the men in question are gay, bisexual, pansexual, or transgender.

Who else high af rn?

I just want my ability to change profile/banner again ):