Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've been using this forum all day long and I feel like utter shit

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I have nothing exciting to do in my boring and lonely life. This is the only place where I can vent
I feel lifeless right now :fuk:

For good or bad a lot of entertaining users banned recently and 2024 new members are on the whole useless

I have nothing better to do but reply to every new thread I see

I have nothing exciting to do in my boring and lonely life. This is the only place where I can vent
I feel lifeless right now :fuk:
I just came down from my high homie...just engulfed 3 peanut and jelly sanwiches.. lmmaoo downing it down with water ...

Later on...I wish to get High again...down some chocolate cookies with water and play mlb 24 or madden...or ncaa 14 college football....LLLDDAARRRRR

Incellic revolution needs music and robust catalog!!!!!

I want our own fucking radio...I wanna take over Hollywood and make our own fucking movies!!!!!
SHOW ME YOUR BANGER MUSIC

same here. ive also been watching the weather, trying to make the ai draw adequete anime girls, think imma play madden soon

yeah the latest

it doesn't even use the GPU just overloads the CPU lol

tryna get da giants to the playoffs
Just dowoaded 24 couple weeks ago....

I randomly select 12 teams ...the first team is who I will be....the next 11 team I select the best player from their roster and add them through forced trades (adjusted roster beginning phase)...lol...

Than I make sure my qb is top 10.....lmmaoo..underfeated with Atlanta falcons just one first playoff game against Philly with Dak Prescott as my qb. Lllmmaooo

I just came down from my high homie...just engulfed 3 peanut and jelly sanwiches.. lmmaoo downing it down with water ...

Later on...I wish to get High again...down some chocolate cookies with water and play mlb 24 or madden...or ncaa 14 college football....LLLDDAARRRRR
Why don't u drink milk with your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?

maybe try g4mes like sh00ters instead of being here.

old bf games or cod zombs. good stuff. sad tho i think they almost dead these days.
Battlefield 1 is a great game, the graphics were amazing for it's time

Battlefield 1 is a great game, the graphics were amazing for it's time
prob something wrong with me but i can play those games daily for 6 hours

Why don't u drink milk with your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
Adds on to the calories....lol...not much of a milk drinker....

Besides...I just realized I ran out of milk..lol..first option was reeses puff cereal...

Adds on to the calories....lol...not much of a milk drinker....

Besides...I just realized I ran out of milk..lol..first option was reeses puff cereal...
Are you on a weight loss journey?

Just dowoaded 24 couple weeks ago....

I randomly select 12 teams ...the first team is who I will be....the next 11 team I select the best player from their roster and add them through forced trades (adjusted roster beginning phase)...lol...

Than I make sure my qb is top 10.....lmmaoo..underfeated with Atlanta falcons just one first playoff game against Philly with Dak Prescott as my qb. Lllmmaooo
@Dregster he picked dak as his qb :lul:

dedsrs gotta have a good qb to win. i stacked my roster but on a backup qb, get ints and sacks all game

gotta try this forced trades techique so i could build my dream team

dedsrs gotta have a good qb to win. i stacked my roster but on a backup qb, get ints and sacks all game

No...RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR picked Dak as my qb. Based upon the 1 thru 10 system of the top qbs in the game. He must have been amongst them

Source

did you try playing video games?

Wtf is that...an edible??..lmaoo...I'm doped up right now watching a documentary of hitler being doped up...lmmmaaooo
I also watch documentaries about Hitler and WW2, they are very interesting. The world would have been a completely different place if the Axis powers won ww2

I also watch documentaries about Hitler and WW2, they are very interesting. The world would have been a completely different place if the Axis powers won ww2
Infographics off youtube did a "what if" video