Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I've created my own world to cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
you should do the same in my opinion, it's fun and a cope, I used to do it also in the past
when someone treat me like shit IRL I think that I'm a super villain that needs to canalize all the hate inside of him, and that a day he will destroy society (I don't want actually to hurt anyone, I think this just for fun)

also when I remember that I'm still an incel at 22 I don't think that I'm a loser, I think that I'm an edgy based I.N.C.E.L. member of the incel death cult and that I have 26000 posts in the most famous incel website in all the world, I want to think that I'm just like Elliot Rodger, he mogs me, but I mean his personality, a losER, a virgin, but a powerful God, a man that can destroy a lot of people with cool guns if he wanted to in every moment, that the girls who rejected him now ask compassion in front of his gun, but he doesn't care and he kills them anyway :lul::society::society::society:

of course I will never commit acts of violence, it's just very fun to think about it, I think that I'm special, even if I'm ugly, short etc.

Last edited:
:dab::dab::dab::dab: i am too lazy to do anything ngl

I like playing pretend as well. I even buy fancy clothes, knives, firearms, smoke cigarettes etc. All plays into the fantasy. I go for walks at night. I will soon buy my JDM doomer car so I can LARP even harder as a dark triad evil incel villain.

I Do the same, almost constant autism monologue maxxing

I like playing pretend as well. I even buy fancy clothes, knives, firearms, smoke cigarettes etc. All plays into the fantasy. I go for walks at night. I will soon buy my JDM doomer car so I can LARP even harder as a dark triad evil incel villain.
I honestly will be lost without this forum, it gives a sense to my condition, it's bettER than nothing

Hahaha...NTs are so stupid.
They say we are the crazy ones, but they genuinely believe they intuitively know a hidden language that they read from the way a person moved, JFL at NT “ people”

I honestly will be lost without this forum, it gives a sense to my condition, it's bettER than nothing
I might even buy some luchador masks like my avatar. What are your thoughts on that? Is that straying too far into the weird category or is it just the right amount of weird?

I was like that when I was a little kid. I grew out of it.

ye I have different worlds in my head and different characters I pretend to be and I live out different scenarios in this fantasy world

its a cool cope

if I had no money issues I would just rent some small house somewhere and remove all furniture and daydream 24/7 for rest of my life