Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've done nothing wrong

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
And yet, here I suffer, the fate of inceldom. Meanwhile, plenty worse people out there, including straight up evil people, are able to get into relationships. And I'm not just talking about criminals, I'm talking everybody. Like Jimmy Kimmel, for example, as one example out of a million. Spreading (((degeneracy))) like a good little puppet. And yet, is he incel? No. What a shock. And you IT fucks want to blame me?! Say that it's my fault, that it's because of something I've done?! Name it. Name it, you fucks! I haven't done shit!

No, women are evil, and they reward evil, and they date and fuck evil men, while good men are left to rot. Well, if that's what you women want, then fine. Let's see how your actions work out for you. I'm sure rewarding evil and/or violent men isn't going to have any negative repercussions on society at large, oh no, that's preposterous! I'll have front row seats to watching women's actions and the continuing spread of (((degeneracy))) on their behalf as the consequences for what they are doing healing society and bringing us to a new golden age! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: Oh, I'm sure! :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Let's all watch, as women and jews cripple society. Let it crumble. Let it burn. We don't need to do shit, except to watch, and wait. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: The normtards, the cucks, the soys, the chads, and the foids, are doing just a fantastic job of tearing society down. Let's watch, and see what happens. I'm sure it will be fun for all involved. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: Meanwhile, all we incels have to do is sit back, get all nice and comfy and cozy, and watch the world undo itself. Won't that be spectacular? :society::society: It'll be like watching Bob Ross painting a masterpiece, only this masterpiece is going to have much more far reaching consequences. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Mmmm, comfy.

Have a reply

makes you think the ones that out right bullied you, gossip about you and made fun of how many pimples you have on your face for no reason back in grade 7 all the way up to grade 11 are now living a stable life some are in a healthy relationship. While you got PTSD of the pass tried your best to forget only to have nightmares about it whenever you dream.

Overthinking if the new faces you met are just honestly good people that can chill with or just playing mind games with you for their grant final of manipulating a broken puppet that never sign up to dance for them and be laughed at.

The quote "are they laughing with you or laughing at you" broke me

Last edited:
I didn't have the attention span to read your whole post but I'm convinced whatever created this world is evil

Have a reply
Thanks.

I didn't have the attention span to read your whole post but I'm convinced whatever created this world is evil
I don't think I had an attention span while writing this. I don't recognize this post; I think I wrote it while I was high.

makes you think the ones that out right bullied you, gossip about you and made fun of how many pimples you have on your face for no reason back in grade 7 all the way up to grade 11 are now living a stable life some are in a healthy relationship. While you got PTSD of the pass tried your best to forget only to have nightmares about it whenever you dream.
Yeah, and I got confirmation of this numerous times, but one that sticks out in particular was years ago, when I was waiting in the doctor's office. One of my bullies walked in with his wife and kid. That was when I first gave consideration to the black pill.

Overthinking if the new faces you met are just honestly good people that can chill with or just playing mind games with you for their grant final of manipulating a broken puppet that never sign up to dance for them and be laughed at.
Every person I meet irl I hold in suspicious contempt, until and if I know otherwise. If only I could have the same caution online. :feelsbadman:

I'll be drinking again, tonight. Maybe I feel kinky and might masturbate too, I dunno.

And yet, here I suffer, the fate of inceldom. Meanwhile, plenty worse people out there, including straight up evil people, are able to get into relationships. And I'm not just talking about criminals, I'm talking everybody. Like Jimmy Kimmel, for example, as one example out of a million. Spreading (((degeneracy))) like a good little puppet. And yet, is he incel? No. What a shock. And you IT fucks want to blame me?! Say that it's my fault, that it's because of something I've done?! Name it. Name it, you fucks! I haven't done shit!

No, women are evil, and they reward evil, and they date and fuck evil men, while good men are left to rot. Well, if that's what you women want, then fine. Let's see how your actions work out for you. I'm sure rewarding evil and/or violent men isn't going to have any negative repercussions on society at large, oh no, that's preposterous! I'll have front row seats to watching women's actions and the continuing spread of (((degeneracy))) on their behalf as the consequences for what they are doing healing society and bringing us to a new golden age! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: Oh, I'm sure! :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Let's all watch, as women and jews cripple society. Let it crumble. Let it burn. We don't need to do shit, except to watch, and wait. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: The normtards, the cucks, the soys, the chads, and the foids, are doing just a fantastic job of tearing society down. Let's watch, and see what happens. I'm sure it will be fun for all involved. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: Meanwhile, all we incels have to do is sit back, get all nice and comfy and cozy, and watch the world undo itself. Won't that be spectacular? :society::society: It'll be like watching Bob Ross painting a masterpiece, only this masterpiece is going to have much more far reaching consequences. :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Mmmm, comfy.
Your not good looking thats why...Ted bundy got married AFTER he was convincted of murdering 2 college students and one 12 yr old child, Women are whores

Your not good looking thats why...Ted bundy got married AFTER he was convincted of murdering 2 college students and one 12 yr old child, Women are whores
Yes.

I'll be drinking again, tonight. Maybe I feel kinky and might masturbate too, I dunno.
This is legit the gayest post ever made on this forum, and mind you a faggot literally posted a thread where he showed his dick before he got banned.

This is legit the gayest post ever made on this forum, and mind you a faggot literally posted a thread where he showed his dick before he got banned.
:feelsbadman:

Maybe it's time you did....