Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I've experienced the longest and most painful laugh in my entire life — and you probably will, too. Here's why...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Yeah. I don't know if mainstream media is really that retarded or they're doing it on purpose.

Fun fact: people actually subscribe for behind-paywall platforms like Washington Post.

Everyone who doesnt agree with foids on everything=misogynist. Though im a proud misogynist.

Im very egalitarian; I hate everyone equally :chad:

Im very egalitarian; I hate everyone equally :chad:
I became an incel because WOMEN OF MY LOOKS LEVEL REJECT ME, not because I'm fucking watching MGTOW videos or listening to Sparking Water ASMR or that French song used by Tate fans.

All of us became incels as a consequence of rejection, not because you're consuming YouTube shorts where that British guy shows up with a glass of wine. That article is non-sense, like most documentaries widely available throughout the internet (regarding "inceldom").

Normshits are so fucking clueless, can't they fucking understand that we are incels because of shitty life experiences and not because of participating in online communities

Normshits are so fucking clueless, can't they fucking understand that we are incels because of shitty life experiences and not because of participating in online communities
Mainstream media, NGL.

Yes I hate women. Why would you ask?

Yes I hate women. Why would you ask?
The point is, you started "hating" the opposite gender due to exposure (rejection), not because you were watching MGTOW videos from Rich CoopER.

The point is, you started "hating" the opposite gender due to exposure (rejection), not because you were watching MGTOW videos from Rich CoopER.
Yes. Fuck soya
They think that we re being rejected for mysoginistic behavior
Meanwhile it's reverse situation

:feelshaha: funny how only argument normies have against Tate is ridiculing his looks.
He's not incel-friendly. In fact, I'm sure he'll blame us like any other "redpiller".

"Incel pipeline"
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

As long as it keeps the heat away from us, it's fine with me.

People say looks don't matter yet everyone shits on Tate for his weak chin/jawline.

Funny how any time someone is being dragged through the ringer it's a physical characteristic that is zeroed in on.

why are they visiting here in the first place then? what about a bunch of lonely, ugly, 'loser,' virgin men do these people find so fascinating?