Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've felt like crying most of today

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I haven't talked to anyone today and I haven't gotten anything done. I was thinking about girls alot. In my last classes I thought I was going to cry and wasn't fighting it or anything but I just wasn't able to. It was just inside crying. Also the girl I sit next to was being quiet to and her high tier normie friend was trying to talk to her and asked if she was ok. No one asks me that. That thought contributed a little.

Last edited:
I've forgotten how to cry.
I do nothing al day.
Wish I had money for better copes
Too paranoid about my height to ever go outside

I haven't talked to anyone today and I haven't gotten anything done. I was thinking about girls alot. In my last classes I thought I was going to cry and wasn't fighting it or anything but I just wasn't able to. It was just inside crying. Also the girl I sit next to was being quiet to and her high tier normie friend was trying to talk to her and asked if she was ok. No one asks me that. That thought contributed a little.
i also am losing the ability to cry and shit ngl
but i think its better this way

I haven't cried for 4 years and I don't think so I will

Crying makes me feel better afterwards ngl. You shouldn’t repress it, just go to a secluded area and cry

suifuel tbh

i feel for you brocel

I talked to another guy and a girl yesterday. But I had to be the one to initiate conversation. I'm youngcel so I still have to try.

Crying makes me feel better afterwards ngl. You shouldn’t repress it, just go to a secluded area and cry
this tbh but i have a hard time crying as well, i cried a lot as a child but since 12 or so years old i just cant

i used to be such a good kid man, its impressive what it took to make me this bitter

this tbh but i have a hard time crying as well, i cried a lot as a child but since 12 or so years old i just cant

i used to be such a good kid man, its impressive what it took to make me this bitter
Opposite for me. Almost never cried as a child but started it after I hit puberty. Earlier I used to cry when my parents were present but they always blamed me for the way I was treated by others so I stopped sharing anything with them

How did they go? Were they dry and/or awkward or nothing out of the ordinary?
They didn't go great, normal for me. But I've had some bad ones. I've said hi and they'd just leave. And the girl said hi back but there was just a long silence after introduction where she got on her phone and I left.

They didn't go great, normal for me. But I've had some bad ones. I've said hi and they'd just leave. And the girl said hi back but there was just a long silence after introduction where she got on her phone and I left.
Ngl if you cold approach her, say hi and just leave it at that without trying to keep the conversation rolling you're kinda setting yourself up to fail

I felt like that everyday in high school

Ngl if you cold approach her, say hi and just leave it at that without trying to keep the conversation rolling you're kinda setting yourself up to fail
I know

lol then what's the point of approaching? Even if you tried to keep the conversation rolling, foids aren't going to actively converse with a dude they don't find attractive so it would end up being one sided

Opposite for me. Almost never cried as a child but started it after I hit puberty. Earlier I used to cry when my parents were present but they always blamed me for the way I was treated by others so I stopped sharing anything with them
erfuel tbh

I felt like that everyday in high school
Tbhhhh same.

Now I'm older and don't cry anymore, I'm so numb and disconnected I'd have to induce a bunch of sad shit and then still force it.

Always remember that they would treat you better if you were Chad, you'll be so disgusted by them you'll only feel sad by the fact it's over

My life is over, but there is still hope for you (if you are still in school). Confess your love to your classmate now. Do it. You can never go back. You will be mentally crippled for the rest of your life if you throw away the opportunity now. Don't end up like Forum_User_2345.

I learned to live with the pain & learned to accept it's over

I wish I was young. Atleast, there is some hope for those in University.

dreadtheblackpill

Today I felt like crying, too. It's so over.

My life is over, but there is still hope for you (if you are still in school). Confess your love to your classmate now. Do it. You can never go back. You will be mentally crippled for the rest of your life if you throw away the opportunity now. Don't end up like Forum_User_2345.
I told her yesterday she said she didn't want a boyfriend. I have other classmates though.
F35943FE EC9D 4955 9C9C B0E57971E5D7

ER is relatable as fuck. His manifesto is just a masterpiece.

At the surface, it looks immature and narcissistic, which is all normies see. In truth, he is just not hiding natural and normal selfishness everyone feels, and speaking his mind with confidence because he's not a coward.

Aren't we all selfish? Would your reaction be the same if you found out you had cancer vs if you found out your neighbor did? Mine wouldn't. If it was me I'd be destroyed, if it was my neighbor I'd feel kinda bad until I turned the TV on and forgot.

So, what is wrong with saying it like it is as Elliot does? He was clearly a man who loved himself, and believed in himself so much that he never gave up on himself, despite literally everyone he ever met treating him poorly. He was relentlessly and unapologetically confident, and that's what makes his manifesto such a masterpiece and a pleasure to read. Because it's real, as he dared to say whatever he wanted.

How long has it been since you've read anything real, which isn't completely sugarcoated, filtered to fit social rules...? Bc personally Elliot's manifesto is the only book like that that I've ever read. Which just hints at what a great man he was. Kinda red pilled, and I don't agree with him on everything, but still awesome.

We're so used to EVERYTHING being adapted to social rules, that we read something real and it's completely unexpected, even hard to process. People pretends to be humbler than they are, pretends to care about things they don't, pretends to be popular to look good even if they're actually lonely, etc etc

@Therapywasaaste srsly read his manifesto if you haven't brocel

Last edited:
OK OK I do relate to this.
Let's see, I don't cry but remember having cried under the influence of alcohol or something. I guess I try to forget those occasions.
But still there in the back of my mind. Not talking to people for a long period of time, yeah, but does small talk with a stranger counts?
I live in a rented rooms house and I do talk to whoever is there. But it's small talk again, hello, hi, whatever.
Sometimes I remember the crying turned into laughing and back and forth.
I work all night as apt. security so I feel kind of sluggish during the day. Must be the season, the change of time and everything. Even though it's hot in L.A. compared to other parts of the U.S. But come my rest day I try to ride my bike, see my hookers and cope as much as possible.

Yeah I don't cry but I did cry before.
All that and also if you look it up you'll see that a lot of people, specially older people like in old people homes,
are very lonely and forgotten. So maybe we are already ahead of the curve, or whatever they say.

Sad War Paint GIF by Graduation
anymore

Does that mean I have ascended?

Bastion Wow GIF by World of Warcraft

I never feel like crying, except when on mushrooms.

Stop being a crybaby and grow up. Crying and being soft will only make your situation worst.

Nobody on this forum give him positive reinforcement. We need to toughen him up

@patheticmanletcel 23

It's okay to let out your emotions boyo.

View: https://youtu.be/wk_L89aWrso

Ngl I cried on the bus on the way to work a few months ago, felt like a pussy afterwards and I don't cry often, but sometimes you can't help it. The negative thoughts just keep piling up on top of each other and even if you try to think about something else they keep coming back...