Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've figured out what exactly is wrong with my eye area

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I have big bags and eyelid exposure because of genetics and because my eyelid exposure is so bad, I realized that my pupils barely show, its almost as thin as an asian eyes. I was using a filter that I seen on social media which a bunch of asians were using to say their eyes weren't that small yet the filter wouldn't work because my eye area with my pupils was too small. I don't know if theres some surgery that is available, I want to remove my genetic eyebags permanently and lower my eyelid exposure immensely. Any surgeries available, I looked like a reptilian humanoid with that filter, it was terrifying. Any advice is helpful, that will probably be the 1st surgery I want to do, my eye area is too subhuman, it would drop any average guy into the 3/10 region just with my eyes alone :feelscry:

Fucking hate having big dark subhuman eye circles. :feelsree:

Fucking hate having big dark subhuman eye circles. :feelsree:
it's suifuel having a bad eye area, Just looking at my reflection alone makes me sick.

My eye area is fucked beyond belief.

Smaller eyes are more masculine, you notice this with FtM troons

Mogs me, I have ptosis, a squint and dark cirlces under my eyes, I look like a child molester.

I have big bags and eyelid exposure because of genetics and because my eyelid exposure is so bad, I realized that my pupils barely show, its almost as thin as an asian eyes. I was using a filter that I seen on social media which a bunch of asians were using to say their eyes weren't that small yet the filter wouldn't work because my eye area with my pupils was too small. I don't know if theres some surgery that is available, I want to remove my genetic eyebags permanently and lower my eyelid exposure immensely. Any surgeries available, I looked like a reptilian humanoid with that filter, it was terrifying. Any advice is helpful, that will probably be the 1st surgery I want to do, my eye area is too subhuman, it would drop any average guy into the 3/10 region just with my eyes alone :feelscry:
show picture. nobody has a fucking clue what a small eye is

Darks circles are actually attractive.