Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ive lost my last bits of sanity

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
I feel like iam going nuts idk if its the effexor or the hopelessness of my situation i feel like my IQ has shrunk at least 20 points from social isolation and mental illness. My autism is running rampant almost 24/7 now i cant focus on anything all i do is listen to the same phonk music over and over again on Loop while looking at this forum or pictures of foids imaging being their boyfriend and spending time together

Same brocel. I feel it's not just mental illness but also jew pills that have lowered my iq

Insanity is inevitable. Human beings were never meant to face such despair and ruin.

Same brocel. I feel it's not just mental illness but also jew pills that have lowered my iq
ive been on opipramol, amitryptiline, lexapro and doxepin before that. Amitryptiline was by far the worst i felt like a zombie. When I was driving I often felt like just crashing my car into the oncoming traffic or jumping out of the window

ive been on opipramol, amitryptiline, lexapro and doxepin before that. Amitryptiline was by far the worst i felt like a zombie. When I was driving I often felt like just crashing my car into the oncoming traffic or jumping out of the window
I'm currently on clozapine, risperidone and seroquel for psychosis (and I'm not even psychotic) + mirtazapine and luvox for depression. I don't know if it's one pill or all of them but I also feel like a zombie.

In the same boat wtf is going on

Same. I used to be so smart, quick witted and had an exceptional memory. Now I literally can't remember names or focus on any small activity without double-checking everything, I'm like an 80 year old man.

i feel like my IQ has shrunk at least 20 points from social isolation and mental illness. My autism is running rampant almost 24/7 now i cant focus on anything all i do is listen to the same phonk music over and over again on Loop while looking at this forum or pictures of foids imaging being their boyfriend and spending time together
Can relate to a lot of this. I recently just spend my day scrolling this forum, or like you said listening to the same songs over and over again. I can't remember shit and I also have had the exact same thought that it feels like I've lost IQ points. I just came to the conclusion that it's the isolation and brainrot.

Can relate to a lot of this. I recently just spend my day scrolling this forum, or like you said listening to the same songs over and over again. I can't remember shit and I also have had the exact same thought that it feels like I've lost IQ points. I just came to the conclusion that it's the isolation and brainrot.
i will probably go back to mental hospital soon. not because I think that therapy will help but them taking away all my electronic devices and forcing me to socialize with no other choice usually leaves me in a better mental state for a couple months

taking away all my electronic devices and forcing me to socialize with no other choice
You are brave to willingly have this done. I think doing these things would be great for me too but I cannot do it myself :feelsbadman:

You are brave to willingly have this done. I think doing these things would be great for me too but I cannot do it myself :feelsbadman:
i can recommend going there. But you should go there by yourself otherwise youll get with the really mentally fucked up where you will be observed 24/7 and have people screaming, people being brought in by police etc. At least thats how its here in germany.