Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ive mastered the art of ignoring people irl

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
This is a form of art that is underrated, few years ago i used to argue with every idiot over anything.

Rn my sister was asking me a million question about why im not trying to get better, i am trying my best everyday and ive been telling her that but she simply ignores or forgets whatever i said before.

So i simply ignored her questions and didnt even look at her except for like 5 seconds, she got bored and left.

Absolutely gigabased, this is my new way of life im literally gona ignore every dumb motherfucker because they simply dont deserve my energy wasted on them.

Next step is gigamonk style ignore where you dont even hear the person speaking. This is gona be a tough stance to reach ill be working on it hard in the future to achieve it.

Like when you see an obese landwhale whore speaking you simply move past that as if you are moving past a rock or dog shit same thing here but to normies too.

I will train my brain to reach a point where they dont exist in my vision except as banners and post signs i just move past.

They don't care about your existence anyway, and wouldn't even notice that you ignored them.

The awkwardness prevents from ignoring people

Ne too but That’s not a good thing. It’s a low energy submissive trait. The right thing would be to stay assertive and defend your stance. Maybe even physically threaten her.

Ne too but That’s not a good thing. It’s a low energy submissive trait. The right thing would be to stay assertive and defend your stance. Maybe even physically threaten her.
No if im not threatened physically im gona keep ignoring.

If there is physical danger where for example the person talking is coming close to me to raise their hand im gona wipe the floor with them but if the dog only wana bark i will let it bark

No assertiveness for your height and frame. If you're on this forum, you're a genetically inferior male.Forget about being assertive because you'll be put into your place by her 6'5 tyrone boyfriend the moment you decide to act like a REAL MAN.

No assertiveness for your height and frame. If you're on this forum, you're a genetically inferior male.Forget about being assertive because you'll be put into your place by her 6'5 tyrone boyfriend the moment you decide to act like a REAL MAN.
What does being put into your place mean? Being called an Incel loser? He would just fight with words. Insulting me. If he attacked me Id use weapons. The biggest issue is having the necessary high energy state to deal with all this bs

Because of the way i dress and appearance always get mistaken for homeless person

People doesn't even contact me.

just do what you do to people on this forum, hit them with the Dnr