Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ive never mogged anyone in my life

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
In my 22 years on this planet I cant recall a single instance of me mogging someone else...maybe some toddler at some point but only because toddlers and babies ten to be underdeveloped in general, for sure though Ive never mogged anyone whos 1+ years old

Anyone in the same situation?

maybe some toddler at some point
mogs me
j1_2445439b.jpg

Same age, same problem. No, you're not alone.

you mog me because you are white

If this gary mogs u, its over

I can't mog people either. When you're a manlet, ugly, poor, out of shape, and an ethnic, there is no possibility of you mogging anyone on earth

I think I'm prettier than my ex-bestfriend (not friend anymore, moron wanted to blue-pill me, so had to say him gtfo), but he taller, manlier, charismatic, high-t and low inhib. Had hopes in him to help me search for cute adorable loli waifus in streets :c

99% users here mog me I think

I think I'm prettier than my ex-bestfriend (not friend anymore, moron wanted to blue-pill me, so had to say him gtfo), but he taller, manlier, charismatic, high-t and low inhib. Had hopes in him to help me search for cute adorable loli waifus in streets :c

despite all those things how would you be seen as more attractive to foids?
afterall due to blackpill theory youre the one on incel forums and not him, so youre clearly not prettier?

In my 22 years on this planet I cant recall a single instance of me mogging someone else...maybe some toddler at some point but only because toddlers and babies ten to be underdeveloped in general, for sure though Ive never mogged anyone whos 1+ years old

Anyone in the same situation?
yea i didnt mog anyone myself , but i will punch back a mogger now , those shits deserve the worst

I rarely mogged anyone in my 30+ life. I'm a firm believer of not pushing others down (unfortunately, it's more and more required).

As for mogging now, I think this forum already mogs me.

I have never mogged a white

Yes you have, wiping the floor with enemy players in a video game probs counts as mogging
You seem a little suspicious to me man. No one talks like that here.

I don't enjoy mogging people because I know how it feels but theres not much you can do about an involuntary mog.

I think i never mogged anyone in rl either. I have seen guys who are uglier than me, on the internet though.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your experience, man.

I haven't mogged anyone either. Not even one feature.

I'm 5'7" and norwooding bad, but at least I mogged this 5'5" bald dude once. Doesn't do much good since 99% of guys mog me.

What I really hate is when teenage foids heightmog me.